Options

*** Live On Ten Legs - Jan. 18, 2011 ***

Comments

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Some news for those that ordered through What Records ... just received this from Tim at What:

"Just to update you on Pearl Jam and the Mad Season Limited 180gram Audiophile 2LP Set.

Firstly, the good news....Just got some Pearl Jam prints and promo CD albums. I'll be drawing 8 lucky winners later today and sending out another E mail later. I've just located a few early orders for the box set that need some postage refund these will be done shortly.

And even more good news..... just added the Mad Season Above 2LP to the site. On initial orders I've managed to get some discount so to get this discounted price get your order in as soon as possible.

To pre order the Mad Season album please click the link below.

Good luck to everyone in the prize draw."

Fingers crossed I'm one of the lucky 8! :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    chime wrote:
    Some news for those that ordered through What Records ... just received this from Tim at What:

"Just to update you on Pearl Jam and the Mad Season Limited 180gram Audiophile 2LP Set.

Firstly, the good news....Just got some Pearl Jam prints and promo CD albums. I'll be drawing 8 lucky winners later today and sending out another E mail later. I've just located a few early orders for the box set that need some postage refund these will be done shortly.

And even more good news..... just added the Mad Season Above 2LP to the site. On initial orders I've managed to get some discount so to get this discounted price get your order in as soon as possible.

To pre order the Mad Season album please click the link below.

Good luck to everyone in the prize draw."

Fingers crossed I'm one of the lucky 8! :mrgreen:

Yeah I just got that too. Well cool. I'm hoping to be a winner!!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,474
    Just got my cd yesterday and have already listened to it twice, love it.

Just realized the version of Jermey they have on the cd is from one of the shows I attended. I know there is more people on this board tha have attended the shows of some of these songs that are on the cd, are there some people that have seen/heard more than 1 of the songs that is on the cd?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    decobdecob Dublin, Ireland Posts: 33
    you are in the beggining...that the 1st mail we all get...after 4-5 mails,,you will know what to happen..
    i ask refund

Seriously... 4-5 emails and still nothing...? They must have some idea, I mean dunno how it work in the UK or elsewhere but in ireland if the postman can't deliver the item to your house (too big for letter box) they leave a note, and you go to the local sorting office to collect..

probably will be the last time i buy anything from PJ unless i can buy it from a local shop (given shipping to EU from 10c will mean added VAT on large orders - was 50euro extra on ten box set) or a reputable retailer like amazon (as shysters like universal can't deliver)...
    Dublin, Ireland - 01/06/2000 // Dublin, Ireland - 23/08/2006 // Verona, Italy - 16/09/2006 // London, England - 18/06/2007 // Manchester, England - 17/08/2009 // London, England - 18/08/2009 // Dublin, Ireland - 22/06/2010 // Belfast, Northern Ireland - 23/06/2010 // Berlin, Germany - 30/06/2010 // Amsterdam, Netherlands - 26/06/2012 // Berlin, Germany - 04/07/2012 // Berlin, Germany - 26/06/2014 // Milton Keynes, England - 11/07/2014
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    decob wrote:
    you are in the beggining...that the 1st mail we all get...after 4-5 mails,,you will know what to happen..
    i ask refund

Seriously... 4-5 emails and still nothing...? They must have some idea, I mean dunno how it work in the UK or elsewhere but in ireland if the postman can't deliver the item to your house (too big for letter box) they leave a note, and you go to the local sorting office to collect..

probably will be the last time i buy anything from PJ unless i can buy it from a local shop (given shipping to EU from 10c will mean added VAT on large orders - was 50euro extra on ten box set) or a reputable retailer like amazon (as shysters like universal can't deliver)...
    TODAY MAILS....

Hi Dimitris

We would like to let you know that your free replacement order has been processed and will be despatched shortly. Your order number is .......

MY ANSWER:

I GOT THIS MAIL FROM YOUR COMPANY I ASK A REFUND..AND GET THIS..A FREE REPLACEMENT

SERIOUSLY ,,,ARE YOU GUYS MAKING FUN OF ME?

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU ANYMORE

ANOTHER
    Hi Dimitris

The following items have been cancelled from order..... and we just want to check that this is ok with you. If it is, and you don't want these items, you can stop reading now.

But if you didn't cancel and you do still want these items, please call us on 0845 070 2036 or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@universal-music.co.uk">support@universal-music.co.uk</a><!-- e -->.

ANOTHER

Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for your message.

The replacement was loaded in error and subsequently cancelled. Your refund is being processed.

Thanks,

ALL THOSE THE LAST 2 HOURS..AFTER THE FIRST 4-5 MAILS....THEY DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON...
    BAD SERVICE
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    wow guys, this sucks! sorry it took so much shit just even to geta refund! any of you guys who ordered through universal and got screwed over (esp those in ireland and europe) would strongly recommend what records. im in ireland and have used them for a long time and never had anything go wrong.

really hope you get your boxsets soon!
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    From Tim over @ What Records,

"Firstly, the good news....Just got some Pearl Jam prints and promo CD albums. I'll be drawing 8 lucky winners later today and sending out another E mail later. I've just located a few early orders for the box set that need some postage refund these will be done shortly."

Anyone here win one of these goodies?
  • Options
    StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 443
    To all those that haven't received the deluxe set yet...has anyone paid using Paypal and opened a dispute yet?
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    I paid through paypal. I've been considering opening a dispute...might as well. I'm in the same boat. Shipped on 1/13/11....allegedly. Nothing in Ohio.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    From Tim over @ What Records,

"Firstly, the good news....Just got some Pearl Jam prints and promo CD albums. I'll be drawing 8 lucky winners later today and sending out another E mail later. I've just located a few early orders for the box set that need some postage refund these will be done shortly."

Anyone here win one of these goodies?

I didn't hear anything more from them, and I've not heard of anyone on this board being a winner either :(

• Options
    AJ14630 wrote:
    I paid through paypal. I've been considering opening a dispute...might as well. I'm in the same boat. Shipped on 1/13/11....allegedly. Nothing in Ohio.

I'll likely do the same...shipped on 1/11/11 and nothing yet.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    From What Records ...

Pearl Jam winners
    Winners are.....

Promotional CD

Kevin Chase USA
    Teresa Moody UK
    Philip Walch UK
    Glen Young Australia
    Jason Lane New Zealand

Prints

Kevin Sewell UK
    Anastasios Bithas Greece
    Joseph Corbo USA

Prizes will be despatch by signed for delivery tomorrow or Monday.

Don't despair if you haven't won.....I'm trying to get some more to give away...

03 February 2011
  • Options
    24 hours ago we ordered the deluxe edition. Now I'm looking at the boxset and listening the album! Nice :mrgreen:
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    If this thing doesnt require a sig upon delivery, I'll take it and fight like hell that I never got it and need a refund

This is beyond anything I've ever dealt with in ten plus years of buying stuff online. Got one of those ignorant " wait 21 days" responses.

I'll give them till Friday to have it on my porch.... After that I gotta play them like they've played us

Give a fucking tracking # , is that too much to ask for dropping $100
  • Options
    Finally getting somewhere with this universal thing. Just received an email saying that if I haven't received my order by now, it must have been lost in the post or held up in the postal service. So, they are either offering me a replacement order, or a refund. Being as fed up as I am with this thing, I'm probably just gonna ask for a refund and try to get it elsewhere. How is the delivery from What Records? Any problems?
  • Options
    pceluvpj wrote:
    Finally getting somewhere with this universal thing. Just received an email saying that if I haven't received my order by now, it must have been lost in the post or held up in the postal service. So, they are either offering me a replacement order, or a refund. Being as fed up as I am with this thing, I'm probably just gonna ask for a refund and try to get it elsewhere. How is the delivery from What Records? Any problems?
    what records work all ok..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    pceluvpj wrote:
    . How is the delivery from What Records?
    Fast and efficient.
  • Options
    How long did it typically take to get a reply from universal regarding the missing deluxe sets? I'm wondering if I should go straight to the PayPal dispute page.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    deconstructiondeconstruction Franklin, NH Posts: 31
    A little disappointed here, most certainly could have been a 2 cd set. Nice versions of most of the selections although nothing too surprising. Lacks a flow you get at a concert. The packaging could have included where each song was taken from. Nice enough version of Porch...but am now looking ahead to the release of VS. and Vitalogy. Hopefully they will be more satisfying. Peace.
  • Options
    JM12271JM12271 Posts: 209
    As I have read the posts about the missing Universal copies, has anyone counted how many of us are getting screwed? I emailed with them today and they said it was probably lost and offered a refund or another shipment. Has anyone in the states received it from universal? has anyone contacted the Ten Club and let them know their partners in distribution are a fraud.

Just curious. Still waiting in Indiana.
  • Options
    I could understand if a few people posted that they didn't get their package...people face that fact every day with the post office....that's life. But when a 58 page posting is mostly people venting that they didn't receive something...it's a problem.

I would bet that Universal has oversold and rather than show it back ordered on the site, they needed to wait to get another shipment. It's the only explanation as to why they are offering a refund or a 'reship' so quickly...and blindly. They KNOW you didn't receive your package.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    So now that I am not getting my box set from Universal and have to re buy it, is the box set worth the extra $$ or should I just order vinyl and cd separately? Thanks!
  • Options
    Still waiting in Tennessee. I've emailed them asking for a tracking number and all I get nothing and get the "it must be lost in the post" line. I had something from China get here in less than a week, I may file a dispute w/ my CC company or do what I can to get a refund.
    03/26/1994 - Murfreesboro
    08/17/2000 - Nashville
    04/18/2003 - Nashville
    04/19/2003 - Atlanta
    07/17/2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    07/18/2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    05/20/2010 - NYC
    05/21/2010 - NYC
    09/22/2012 - Atlanta
    11/21/2012 - EV Solo Memphis
    07/19/2013 - Chicago
    10/14/2014 - Memphis
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    05/01/2016 - NYC
    05/02/2016 - NYC
    06/09/2016 - Nashville - Third Man Records
  • Options
    It is pretty shocking Universal seem to be outright bullshitting now - telling scores of people their stuff must be 'lost in the post'. Sounds outrageous. Feel for you guys

• Options
    im gonna mail universal,maybe they know to tell us the version of the songs are in the album...
  • Options
    NH87NH87 Posts: 29
    Got the deluxe version through today from amazon.co.uk...

The vinyl is nothing short of perfect. It's a stunning little collection of memorabilia, but the vinyl is just... just... just... ah man, it's so goooood!

Buzzin' for the Vs/Vitalogy ultra super duper delux with extra cheese to come out now :D
    Then it can sit along next to the Ten delux box, LOTL delux and original Exile on Main Street vinyl :D
    Reading, Aug '06
    London, June '07
    Manchester, Aug '09
    London, Aug '09
    Berlin, June '10
    Manchester, June '12
    Leeds, July '14
    London, June '18
    London, July '18
    Amsterdam, July '22

• Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,595
    Done with the universal waiting..emailed them asking for refund..ordered from amazon.ca for $58 plus $18 for expediated shipping 1-3 days. If you want to wait 4-7 days its $11 to ship to US. $30 cheaper than what I paid to Universal. Now waiting on email and refund from Universal. May have to chargeback if they keep me hanging.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    Yes,
    this is very upsetting to all that ordered the super deluxe version through universal (myself included). I was told that the replacement order would not come with a tracking number. It would come as you ordered it originally. In order to get it with a tracking number, they said they had to refund my money, and I would have to re-order with the delivery service that has a tracking number (which costs more by the way). They would not pay for that, even though I STILL DON"T HAVE MY ORIGINAL ORDER!!! Nice customer service there! They can't even get my original order right the first time, what makes them think I am going to re-order through them and pay more money. I think they screwed over enough people over the world. Send replacements and overnight them to everyone! Not cool when people spend their hard-earned money in a very tough economy to get nothing in return.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting in Finland and just sent a very angry email to Universal. What's the point of pre-ordering when you have to wait for a month after the release date to get the bloody thing? :x
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Sorry to hear so many having trouble :(
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!