Options

*** Live On Ten Legs - Jan. 18, 2011 ***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Newch91 wrote:
    But we can't forget the Unplugged version.
    u will not let me sleep,right?he is so nervous at that version..you can see how his body speaks on that chair..and when is ready to start "we belong together..he is ready to jump..to emotional,,im not sure ,maybe the 1st time he tag we belong together..i need to check..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Newch91 wrote:
    u will not let me sleep,right?he is so nervous at that version..you can see how his body speaks on that chair..and when is ready to start "we belong together..he is ready to jump..to emotional,,im not sure ,maybe the 1st time he tag we belong together..i need to check..

Did Unplugged come before Pinkpop? He taged it there too...and really well, I might add :D
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:
    I'm sorry. He could've done it before Unplugged. But get sleep...reply tomorrow.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Katyz wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Did Unplugged come before Pinkpop? He taged it there too...and really well, I might add :D
    Yep. Unplugged was March and Pink Pop was June.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Newch91 wrote:
    Katyz wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Yep. Unplugged was March and Pink Pop was June.

And both were SPECTACULAR! Thanks Newch :D
  • Options
    hd1072hd1072 Posts: 158
    I'd like to add two awesome versions of Black that have not yet been mentioned:

Melbourne 1 2006
    MSG 2 2010

Two of the best versions I've heard.
  • Options
    hd1072 wrote:

Melbourne 1 2006
    MSG 2 2010

he he,,,melbourne 1 has a very very intresting solo..mike goes to new places...but a sort solo..remind me of Athens at the end the melbourne solo
    msg 2 has a great crowd sound..reminds european show the reaction of the crowd.. ;) +its my thing.."we didnt belong."
    this song is the best ever written in the history of music..ill say it till the day i die..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    hd1072 wrote:

Melbourne 1 2006
    MSG 2 2010

he he,,,melbourne 1 has a very very intresting solo..mike goes to new places...but a sort solo..remind me of Athens at the end the melbourne solo
    msg 2 has a great crowd sound..reminds european show the reaction of the crowd.. ;) +its my thing.."we didnt belong."
    this song is the best ever written in the history of music..ill say it till the day i die..

I agree, MSG 2 2010 is a great version. I was there and you could literally feel the power when Eddie was singing. Love this version.

I will have to check out the Melbourne show you are talking about, the solo sounds interesting. I don't think I have heard it yet.

For some reason the Atalnta 4.3.94 version has always been one of my favorites too.

I love this song and as heart wrenching as it can be, if I HAD to pick a favorite this would probably be it.
    "No time to be void and save up on life, you gotta spend it all"
  • Options
    hd1072 wrote:

Melbourne 1 2006
    MSG 2 2010

I agree, MSG 2 2010 is a great version. I was there and you could literally feel the power when Eddie was singing. Love this version.

I will have to check out the Melbourne show you are talking about, the solo sounds interesting. I don't think I have heard it yet.

For some reason the Atalnta 4.3.94 version has always been one of my favorites too.

I love this song and as heart wrenching as it can be, if I HAD to pick a favorite this would probably be it.
    thats the whole thing with Black.. all the versions are favorites :)

atlanta 94...bitter hands..ed low his voices..brilliant
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    I'm sorry. He could've done it before Unplugged. But get sleep...reply tomorrow.
    sure..he did it before..berlin.hamburg Den_Haag all 92..before unplugged.let me check at 91 show..im curious for the 1st time..
  • Options
    ok..first time he tag ,we belong together,,

i didnt find anything at 1991 tour

he mention first time at
    02-12-92 Melkweg Amsterdam show..he didnt sing it but at the end of the song,he said.."we"..he stop..then song ends and he continues and said..."belong...together.".

and at 02-23-92 Glasgow, Scotland show was the first time he sing it the way we know.. :)
    we ,we,we we belong together,together,together,yeah,yeah..we belong together..oh,oh oh..
    Den Haag Netherlands 92 was the next one
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    Black from Ottawa (05) is one of the all time greats.
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    ooh shit, one week until some lovely clean new pj live vinyl! :mrgreen::mrgreen: spin the black circle my friends
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 751
    Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it just appeared in my Facebook feed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn-tgahwHVo

Ed hamming it up - LOVE IT!! :D:D:D:D:D

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    "Operators are standing by. :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,615

Great vocals on that promo Ed! :D
  • Options
    theJawastheJawas Posts: 395
    Anyone know of a site or list of what retailers will have this? My local indy-ish store (The Exclusive Company) probably will have this, but has no web site. Maybe I'll call ahead of time. I just don't want to be shut out next Tuesday.
  • Options
    geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    :lol: They are so goofy.
  • Options
    i just realise i saw live 5 of the 18 songs :D
  • Options
    Stop bragging. ;)

I saw none.
  • Options
    that was hilarious at the end! i approve of that message! :thumbup: good find man!
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    Re: *** Live On Ten Legs - Jan. 18, 2011 ***
    by KK15313 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Anyone know of a site or list of what retailers will have this? My local indy-ish store (The Exclusive Company) probably will have this, but has no web site. Maybe I'll call ahead of time. I just don't want to be shut out next Tuesday.

These stores will have it in-store = (per Ten Club)

http://www.cimsmusic.com/
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    inmytree77 wrote:

the super deluxe box version???
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it just appeared in my Facebook feed...

Very funny :D . Ed's voice is great.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702

Bahahaha!

Sorry Ed, but I'm still not buying it. :P
  • Options
    theJawastheJawas Posts: 395
    inmytree77 wrote:

Thanks. Didn''t see Wisconsin in there, but I called my store and they said they'll have it.
  • Options

What concerts are the songs from?
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Items on their way!!!!!!!!!
    got universal MAIL..they ship the LO10L BOX SET :D

Hi Dimitris

Great news, the following products from order ****** have been carefully packed and are on their way to you.

As agreed, now that the order has been shipped we have taken your payment - thanks.
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options

What concerts are the songs from?
    1. Arms Aloft - Werchter, Belgium, July 4 2010
    2. World Wide Suicide - Prague, Czech Republic, September 22 2006
    3. Animal - Bern, Switzerland, September 13 2006
    4. Got Some - San Diego, CA, USA, October 9 2009
    5. State of Love and Trust - London, England, June 25 2010
    6. I Am Mine - Brisbane, Australia, November 10 2006
    7. Unthought Known - Berlin, Germany, June 30 2010
    8. Rearview Mirror - Perth, Australia, November 25 2006
    9. The Fixer - Boston, MA, USA, May 17 2010
    10. Nothing As It Seems - Adelaide, Australia, November 22 2006
    11. In Hiding - San Francisco, CA, USA, July 18 2006
    12. Just Breathe - MSG 2 2010
    13. Jeremy - London, Canada, September 12 2005
    14. Public Image - Venice, Italy, July 6 2010
    15. Spin the Black Circle - Hamilton, Canada, September 13 2005
    16. Porch - Buenos Aires, Argentina, November 26 2005
    17. Alive - philly 4 2009
    18. Yellow Ledbetter - Berlin, Germany, June 30 2010
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,615
    If you ordered a box set from Universal Music, well, THEY ARE SHIPPING!!! :)

:D:D:D

Email from Universal Music ...

YOUR ITEMS ARE ON THE WAY!!!

Hi Demetrios

Great news, the following products from order xxxx have been carefully packed and are on their way to you. As agreed, now that the order has been shipped we have taken your payment - thanks.

Pearl Jam
    LIVE ON TEN LEGS
    Super Deluxe Box Set

With a tracking number!!!! ;)

:D:D:D:D