crysby throws down the hatred

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• another bitter Rangers Fan

by far the best player in the NHL
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    best player.....that is debatable.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • who's better?
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    m0jorisen wrote:
    another bitter Rangers Fan

who said he wasn't good?

he is a crybaby though
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • m0jorisen wrote:

who said he wasn't good?

he is a crybaby though

i have never seen him cry
    m0jorisen wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:

who said he wasn't good?

he is a crybaby though

whatch him after every whistle..complaining to the refs about anything
    you have blinders on
  • whatch him after every whistle..complaining to the refs about anything
    you have blinders on[/quote]

complaining for nothing im sure
    you would love him if he was on your team
    m0jorisen wrote:
    you have blinders on

you would love him if he was on your team[/quote]

but hes not so i hope he broke his hand last night
  • m0jorisen wrote:
    you have blinders on

you would love him if he was on your team

but hes not so i hope he broke his hand last night[/quote]

typical Ranger fan , we can't beat him so lets hope he gets hurt
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    kid is good and all class ... this crybaby stuff is straight out of grade school ...
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    thought he handled himself alright there. i just wish he would knock off that "tugging" move when he fights. seems like he is trying to throw the other player to the ground rather than throwing punches.

crosby, 5 career fights... ovechkin 2. not a crosby fan by a long shot, but interesting # there.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    m0jorisen wrote:
    you have blinders on
    Watch ANY team captain after the whistle. That's what they do. After his rookie season the crying argument hasn't carried much water.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
    m0jorisen wrote:
    who's better?

ovechkin
    malkin
    BOB
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DeLukin wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    you have blinders on
    Watch ANY team captain after the whistle. That's what they do. After his rookie season the crying argument hasn't carried much water.

now i don't watch alot of pens games, but i've never really seen a ton of complaining from nhl players. sure, there is some, but it doesn't jump out to me.

the nba was far worse, although with the crackdown this season, it's not so bad anymore.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    DeLukin wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    you have blinders on
    Thought so too until last season's playoffs.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I know he's not a fighter, but that was pretty fucking weak. he didn't even want to square off with the guy...just grab on tight and hug it out, with a few slap punches mixed in.

I've seen better chick fights
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    DeLukin wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    you have blinders on

how about this.

http://nationalsportsreview.com/sports/ ... hat-trick/

that was last year.
    fife wrote:
    DeLukin wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    you have blinders on

how about this.

that was last year.

:lol: enough said..little bitch
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    fife wrote:
    DeLukin wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    you have blinders on

how about this.

that was last year.

Crosby, ever the competitor, had seen enough of the celebration, and skated to the referee as head gear hit the ice.

"People kept throwing hats. I was just asking if he could make an announcement to ask them to stop. The first wave came, and then I think they were all pretty much picked up, and more started coming," Crosby said after the game. "I just wanted to make sure that we kept kind of moving, kept the game going while we tried to get back into it. Wasn't complaining about anything."

Yea, that's pretty unreasonable. All the guy does is win. Hate if you must.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
    apparently the Captain of a NHL team is supposed to be quiet and not talk to referees ... ;)
    DeLukin wrote:
    fife wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    you have blinders on

how about this.

that was last year.

Crosby, ever the competitor, had seen enough of the celebration, and skated to the referee as head gear hit the ice.

"People kept throwing hats. I was just asking if he could make an announcement to ask them to stop. The first wave came, and then I think they were all pretty much picked up, and more started coming," Crosby said after the game. "I just wanted to make sure that we kept kind of moving, kept the game going while we tried to get back into it. Wasn't complaining about anything."

Yea, that's pretty unreasonable. All the guy does is win. Hate if you must.

who is he to tell the crowd to stop celebrating..they pay the big money to watch him and the other stars..who make the big money

shut the kcuf up crysby
    how about this.

that was last year.[/quote]

Yea, that's pretty unreasonable. All the guy does is win. Hate if you must.[/quote]

So you don't think its a punk move to complain to the refs about fans (you know the people who buy tickets) trowing hats on the ice? Sid is a great player and that's coming from a flyer fan but that a punk ass move and if any of flyers did that i would say the same thing. also, of course he was complaining about hats being throw on the ice so please don't say he wasn't complaining.
    fife wrote:
    So you don't think its a punk move to complain to the refs about fans (you know the people who buy tickets) trowing hats on the ice? Sid is a great player and that's coming from a flyer fan but that a punk ass move and if any of flyers did that i would say the same thing. also, of course he was complaining about hats being throw on the ice so please don't say he wasn't complaining.

a punk ass move is taking the skates out from a guy as he's heading to the boards ... are you guys seriously hating on a guy for griping about hats!? ... who the cuss cares? ...

the kid can play and he isn't out being a dick when he's off the ice ... why not hate on his hair while yer at it!??

ask yourself this - if he was playing on your team - would you be hating on him!? ... if the answer is truly no then ya pretty much know ya don't have much to stand on ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    fife wrote:

a punk ass move is taking the skates out from a guy as he's heading to the boards ... are you guys seriously hating on a guy for griping about hats!? ... who the cuss cares? ...

the kid can play and he isn't out being a dick when he's off the ice ... why not hate on his hair while yer at it!??

ask yourself this - if he was playing on your team - would you be hating on him!? ... if the answer is truly no then ya pretty much know ya don't have much to stand on ...

I never said that he can't play. I personally think he is the 2nd best player in the NHL behind Ovi. I don't hate Crosby i just didn't like that he complained to the refs about hats. who cares? Crosby does or why would he complain about that even after the game? I am a flyers fan and i can't stand Pronger. I think he is a dirty player but i still think he is a great player.

oh an taking the skates out from a player is not a punk play its a dirty play.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,830
    m0jorisen wrote:
    who's better?

Ovechkin
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • m0jorisen wrote:
    who's better?

Ovechkin

whats he ever won?
  • Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
  • m0jorisen wrote:

who said he wasn't good?

he is a crybaby though

you have blinders on

No one was worse than Gretzky.

And seriously... Crysby? Is this 2006?
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    again, not a crosby fan by a LONG shot...

but i thought the crosby vs OV debate died when crosby had a gold medal around his neck and a stanley cup ring on his finger.

people still debate this? that's a joke.

i would take crosby on my rangers any day over OV.