REPUBLICAN HEALTH CARE PLAN .

2»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,267
    Shouldn't this be in MT, or do you know no one will read your broad assumption of things?

But, yes, neocon's suck.

I meant this thread to be sarcastic i guess it didn't come off that well ,sorry to have gotten you & your boy Jegs all knotted up with it :roll:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    Shouldn't this be in MT, or do you know no one will read your broad assumption of things?

But, yes, neocon's suck.

I meant this thread to be sarcastic i guess it didn't come off that well ,sorry to have gotten you & your boy Jegs all knotted up with it :roll:

try add something worthwhile to it jose....give it a shot.
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    How is this thread still going and the Olberman one got moved immediately?
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Attacks on Republicans are welcomed.

Not that I'm Republican. Just sayin'...

But, yes, neocon's suck.

Why you said this is the worst thread ever , i meant it as a joke i guess it must of hit that Closet Republican nerve of yours :lol::lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Attacks on Republicans are welcomed.

Not that I'm Republican. Just sayin'...
    agreed
    attacking republicans should be encouraged
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Why you said this is the worst thread ever , i meant it as a joke i guess it must of hit that Closet Republican nerve of yours :lol::lol:

Closet? ;)
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/

i was hoping for more out of you.
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

i would suspect it has to do with the moderator's political leanings. thus playing into the whole selective censorship thing they've mastered on this board. :lol:

hi kat :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    Hey Jeagler just move on if you don't like the thread ...

i've contributed to this thread more than you, sir.
    www.myspace.com

I thank you for keeping the worst thread ever alive it really should of just died with my 1st post but you just can't let go :lol::lol: It's all yours keep it going i'm gonna go get into my hot tub and sip on a good drink ...Be well

I thank you for keeping the worst thread ever alive it really should of just died with my 1st post but you just can't let go :lol::lol: It's all yours keep it going i'm gonna go get into my hot tub and sip on a good drink ...Be well

you should read the thread. some good substance after the original post.
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:

It's pretty laughable. uh-oh i might get banned better run along...
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,224
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:
    So now imagine if that cost has to be covered collectively. What they charge isn't an arbitrary figure. If one isn't carrying a degree of financial risk, one is far more likely to use that service and not think twice about it. You had an emergency situation, but you would be shocked at the number of people that treat the ER like a walk-in clinic. Reasonable people approach the issue from a reasonable standpoint, but understand that there are A LOT of people who use these services irresponsibly already. It only stands to get worse and drive prices up further.

the outlandish costs are because of insurance and tort laws not because people go to the ER too much. Make the insurance rates on doctors and hospitals lower, limit damage awards and the ridiculously overpriced medical system we have should come down dramatically. Absolutely insane that one 2-3 hour visit costs over $8,000. I had a similar issue - have been to the hospital/ER exactly 1 time in my life and only because my primary doctor told me to get to an emergency room right away as he thought I had an appendix about to burst (turned out to be a stomach issue) but had an CT Scan and that was pretty much it and it was over $9,000 if had no insurance - ridiculous. Can't even possibly imagine being hospitalized for any amount of time what that would cost.

You're absolutely right about tort laws and the impact on health care costs. I was only commenting on the ER example and certainly didn't mean to suggest I thought it was as significant a part of the cost problem.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,224
    inmytree wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:
    So now imagine if that cost has to be covered collectively. What they charge isn't an arbitrary figure. If one isn't carrying a degree of financial risk, one is far more likely to use that service and not think twice about it. You had an emergency situation, but you would be shocked at the number of people that treat the ER like a walk-in clinic. Reasonable people approach the issue from a reasonable standpoint, but understand that there are A LOT of people who use these services irresponsibly already. It only stands to get worse and drive prices up further.

and this has to do with what...?

those who treat the ER like a walk in clinic have no other option...what do you propose they do...?

I propose they not go to the ER for something that doesn't even require a doctor visit. If one is financially responsible on some level, more prudent decisions are made.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    BrianG wrote:
    or maybe it is........work an honest job, buy your own health insurance (even if you have to skip your Playstation 3, have a cheaper cell phone plan, and only basic cable instead of all the channels).

Don't live off of somebody else's hard work.
    :o
    And, everyone who cannot have an "honest job" that pays them enough to support their family and purchase their own private health care because the small company that this person works for cannot afford to offer it's few employees basic health care, can just hope them and their family do not ever get sick?

Yep, sounds like the GOP health care plan to me. None.