Options

PEARL JAM BACKSPACER SESSIONS SNOWBOARD JACKET IN GOODS!

13»

Comments

• Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    pjtaper wrote:
    Yeah, that is a very good jacket, and not a bad price... if you like to ride groomers and catwalks...
    This jacket costs $100 less than snowboarding for an entire season at Keystone, Breck, A-Basin, and 10 days at Vail/Beaver Creek.

As a snowboarder, not a crazy good one, but pretty fearless one, I don't like to spend big bucks on outer shell gear... I promise, if I had this jacket, I would rip the shit out of it 1st powder day we get... Trees have branches, and they snag things, puncture, etc.
    So is your point expensive outerwear should only been worn on the groomers? :lol: :roll:
    Outerwear like this, yes... the trees have never told me my helmet looked lame as I rode through them.
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Can we order snow through the 10c?
    I'm getting restless... when're the mountains gonna be white?!!

;)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    it was snowing in denver earlier, i was up at keystone on monday, it was damn good! breck opens tomorrow... I'll be there, warm, in my non-pearl jam jacket...

Lots of joeys out on the mountains right now...
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    edited November 2010
    Are you a two-planker taper?

edit: I looked back and saw that you ride one flat one. I once was a two planker, now I am but a nothingman waiting for spring run off and mtn bike trails to re-open.

Enjoy the snow. My son has been jacked about the white crap too...
    Post edited by Given to... on
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    HAHAHA wow what a rip off. yes so backspacer themed. i wonder how much skullcandy is paying for this.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    HAHAHA wow what a rip off. yes so backspacer themed. i wonder how much skullcandy is paying for this.
    it is actually a decent deal, for people who like this quality of gear... i asked a few friends...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i'd go for some driving gloves....thanks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,826
    81 wrote:
    i'd go for some driving gloves....thanks

You didn't hear about the Backspacer Isotoners?
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    it was snowing in denver earlier, i was up at keystone on monday, it was damn good! breck opens tomorrow... I'll be there, warm, in my non-pearl jam jacket...

I'm a Joey & I think I resent that statement ;) .

I'll be heading to Breck Dec 4th to volunteer snowboard lessons to the Wounded Warriors for a week 8-) . It's tough leaving sunny FL but I'd much rather be boarding :mrgreen: . BTW there's nothing better than listening to IN MY Tree on a powder day in the trees 8-) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    pjtaper wrote:

Kangaroo's on the mountain? That can't be good man. :think:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Found this jacket in orange and in xxl here http://www.dogfunk.com/sessions-pearl-jam-jacket-mens
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:

I'm a Joey & I think I resent that statement ;) .

I'll be heading to Breck Dec 4th to volunteer snowboard lessons to the Wounded Warriors for a week 8-) . It's tough leaving sunny FL but I'd much rather be boarding :mrgreen: . BTW there's nothing better than listening to IN MY Tree on a powder day in the trees 8-) .
    Nice, hit me up if you want someone to ride the trees with, broski ;)