From which side of the paper do you remove a staple?

2»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    i think i need training in removing from the front without tearing the pages.
    this sounds like a "dream job" for musicismylife78!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:
    (And I'll humbly accept thanks for catefrances as well, cuz she'll just tell you to stick it where the sun don't shine ROFL!!) Am I right CF? heheheheeeee

just deal with your own thanks thanks. if i had anything to be thankful for id let you all know.

exactly :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Half Full wrote:
    That's better.

Now go my child, staple staple staple away.

And when that time comes when you MUST.....unstaple... you will lay your paper FLAT, top UP. That whole long side of the flat staple will be looking back at you, all neat & shit.

Youl will bless yourself AFUCKINGCHOO
    and you will remove once, flawlessly.

Amen

thank you for your blessing as i stride forth into this crazy unstaple world o great one
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I remove the staple from the middle of the book..........take out the offending page and replace the book in good working order.....no-one can tell except me.

I do have some literature issues to work through, but atleast my kids get to borrow libray books again :D, :?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Fixed
    Jo wrote:
    I have some issues to work through
    Fixed
    Jo wrote:

Cool. I have a fairy God mother to fix my staple issue. xx
    Jo wrote:
    Fixed
    Jo wrote:

Cool. I have a fairy God mother to fix my staple issue. xx

How many bottles of wine have you had today?
    [quote="Dissidentman How many bottles of wine have you had today?[/quote]

My first glass of wine was at 5.30pm and I have had 6 glasses, 2 beers and thinking of having more beer whilst listening to Yield.........I'm pretty sure you Fairy God Mothers enjoy the odd sherry, so BACK OFF!!.... ;)
    at least I know how to handle staples!
    Jo wrote:
    My first glass of wine was at 5.30pm and I have had 6 glasses, 2 beers and thinking of having more beer whilst listening to Yield.........I'm pretty sure you Fairy God Mothers enjoy the odd sherry, so BACK OFF!!.... ;)
    at least I know how to handle staples!

Not a bad showing for a Tuesday...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    I really miss people posting the reallyu important stuff.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14