Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Sounds like Dish network is dropping AMC :fp: :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    81 wrote:

Sucks. I had just talked my husband into getting rid of Comcast and getting Dish again. Luckily, I found out before I switched. I guess I'm stuck with Comcast for now. I might check into Direct.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

Sucks. I had just talked my husband into getting rid of Comcast and getting Dish again. Luckily, I found out before I switched. I guess I'm stuck with Comcast for now. I might check into Direct.

if they don't figure something out, i'll get a 30 day netflix trial and watch them all during the trial period at the end of the season. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    FB just showed a picture of good old MERLE in season 3 :corn:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    first week of july, there is a sneak peek.....that i won't get to see on dish....fuckers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,263
    FB just showed a picture of good old MERLE in season 3 :corn:
    I saw that. You knew it was a matter of time before he'd make an appearance! Should be interesting.
  • Options
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Looks like over the weekend they're going to be showing Seasons 1 and 2 in their entirety, so anybody who has missed episodes, or hasn't seen all of Season 2, or whatever, fire up the DVR's.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    this talking dead tonight is awesome..soo much cool 3rd season info

only good thing about the fall (and hockey)
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,246
    547629_491281160901342_129445481_n.jpg
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    I took advantage of the weekend thing on AMC. I have just 2 episodes left of season two to watch on the dvr. My brain is burnt. The wife is even addicted now.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

I caught that last night too..Sounds like it's going to be a fun season 3 :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

I cracked up when Chris Hardwick and Steven Yeun were laying in the prison bunk beds talking about their crushes.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

I cracked up when Chris Hardwick and Steven Yeun were laying in the prison bunk beds talking about their crushes.

Yeah that was great..and Chris hitting the concrete wall with the katana blade..oops!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Yeah that was great..and Chris hitting the concrete wall with the katana blade..oops!

Yeah, the whole bit with him trying out all the weapons was pretty funny. I found it pretty funny when the guy was about to let him shoot off the machine gun and asked Chris if he'd ever fired a machine gun before. And he was like "I've never actually shot A gun. Is it OK to go from zero to machine gun?".
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Marathoning through the comics has been an excellent way to get past my post tour depression :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/v ... lking-dead

AMAZING TRAILER ....I WAS ALL WRONG ABOUT WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Returns Oct. 14th. I can't wait. I've watched the Season 3 trailer countless times. Season 3 is going to be unbelievable...gritty, action-packed, we get to meet the Governor and Michonne and Merle is back! Kill the Dead....Fear the Living!!
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    Returns Oct. 14th. I can't wait. I've watched the Season 3 trailer countless times. Season 3 is going to be unbelievable...gritty, action-packed, we get to meet the Governor and Michonne and Merle is back! Kill the Dead....Fear the Living!!

can i come watch it at your place? dish and amc are pissing into the wind. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

can i come watch it at your place? dish and amc are pissing into the wind. :fp:

Yeah, I saw that. Dish has been getting into a lot of pissing contests lately. You are more than welcome to watch it at my place. But, if I see you start to turn...I will take you out. :twisted: :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,246
    Anyone see the preview for this movie yet? Juan Of The Dead :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOquktXvkT4
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    looking forward to this
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1362058/
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    i would watch both of the above movies

even Juan w/ subtitles
  • Options
    There is a new book coming out in Oct. "The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury". I can't wait. I read the "The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor" and loved it!! It is a quick read and it gives a great history and perspective on how the Governor became the Governor. I haven't read the graphic novels, I tried, but couldn't get into them, but the novels, the novels are great!!

51e2HX7hmsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    1345654039-2811311776_m.jpg
  • Options
    1345654039-2811311776_m.jpg

I SAW THIS...MERLE'S ARM IS SOOO FUCKIN BADASS
  • Options
    be great if i had AMC. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

STILL HAVE 7 WEEKS...once the shows begin they will settle
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i doubt it. they are fighting over more than just fee's. dish is pissed at amc for something else. i forget the deal.

although, i thought they were putting breaking bad online the next day for free viewing because of the issues.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i doubt it. they are fighting over more than just fee's. dish is pissed at amc for something else. i forget the deal.

although, i thought they were putting breaking bad online the next day for free viewing because of the issues.

worst case u can read us discussing it ...

hey man..i had no rangers for 2 fucking months....hence i will always love jeremy lin ...he got MSG back by himself