Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835

Wonder who gave Darryl that note? To help him escape? Dwight? Jesus? Dwight's hot wife?

I think Jesus. he's a sneaky fuck.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    My guess is Dwight.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options

My guess is Dwight.

I thought there was significance to showing Jesus on the top of Carl's/Negan's truck, and when they started to leave he was gone. You could be right, totally, especially after Mark got the iron treatment (not to mention making out with his wife), Dwight could be getting disillusioned/bitter with Negan.

I don't think it will be long before some of Negan's cronies rise up against him. Fat Joe will seek his revenge! LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes, I was surprised to see Jesus on top of the truck. And even more surprised that nobody but Daryl seemed to notice. So if your theory is correct Jesus disappeared into the compound, and followed Daryl when he was put back into "his box." I saw the note that was given to Daryl, but was there something attached to it? A key? I couldn't tell what it was. It seems that there are so many people at that compound that if you were dressed appropriately you might be able to blend in.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options

Yes, I was surprised to see Jesus on top of the truck. And even more surprised that nobody but Daryl seemed to notice. So if your theory is correct Jesus disappeared into the compound, and followed Daryl when he was put back into "his box." I saw the note that was given to Daryl, but was there something attached to it? A key? I couldn't tell what it was. It seems that there are so many people at that compound that if you were dressed appropriately you might be able to blend in.

it looks like a large paperclip and a pencil or something. not sure.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439

The worst part was Carl just standing there looking at Negan and not shooting WHEN his whole purpose of infiltrating the Sanctuary was to kill Negan. Negan just walks up. At one point he kinda pulls another guy in front of him, but what about before that?

Carl sucks. they less screen time he gets the better IMO
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options

The worst part was Carl just standing there looking at Negan and not shooting WHEN his whole purpose of infiltrating the Sanctuary was to kill Negan. Negan just walks up. At one point he kinda pulls another guy in front of him, but what about before that?

2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
  • Options

I agree with that. I have wanted him to die since the beginning. remember when he had two parents and no one ever knew where that little fucker was? (worst parents ever) and then he got the old guy (Dwight? Dwayne? Shit) killed?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346

it looks like a large paperclip and a pencil or something. not sure.
    I read somewhere that it was a motorcycle key, but it didn't look like one to me.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    This article says it was a key and a match. The article also includes the author's list of whom he/she thought may have slipped Daryl the note. moviepilot.com/p/the-walking-dead-daryl-note-savior/4158654
  • Options

This article says it was a key and a match. The article also includes the author's list of whom he/she thought may have slipped Daryl the note. moviepilot.com/p/the-walking-dead-daryl-note-savior/4158654

It looked like a woman's handwriting.
  • Options

I agree with that. I have wanted him to die since the beginning. remember when he had two parents and no one ever knew where that little fucker was? (worst parents ever) and then he got the old guy (Dwight? Dwayne? Shit) killed?
    Yeah, the old bastard with the floppy hat. I blame Carl
  • Options

Dale!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Dale. But then again, Dale was standing out in the middle of a field looking at a cow that was dying from being eaten by a walker and yet he lets a walker "sneak" up on him. Walkers are not sneaky nor quiet. Stupid move on Dale's part. Can't totally blame Carl.
  • Options

Dale. But then again, Dale was standing out in the middle of a field looking at a cow that was dying from being eaten by a walker and yet he lets a walker "sneak" up on him. Walkers are not sneaky nor quiet. Stupid move on Dale's part. Can't totally blame Carl.
    it was carl's mischeviousness that led to the stuck walker freeing himself and ultimately that was the one that chewed up dale. so it was carl's fault.

but you're right. between this show and FTWD, sometimes walkers are super noisy, other times they are ninja-stealthy. it makes no sense.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056

it was carl's mischeviousness that led to the stuck walker freeing himself and ultimately that was the one that chewed up dale. so it was carl's fault.

but you're right. between this show and FTWD, sometimes walkers are super noisy, other times they are ninja-stealthy. it makes no sense.
    It doesn't help that they all run like sloths, and they all fall down more randomly than a toddler.

Also...the costumes. I know it's based on a comic so there are nerds out there with expectations...and it's not like they have a lot of wardrobe choices...but cmon. I was enjoying hat-less Rosita...now it's back. Jesus is a ninja, but always wears a super-cumbersome overcoat? Carl is hiding in a truck, peaking around corners while wearing a giant-brimmed cop hat? Lame.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,945

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/14d781d199/the-13-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead-s07e06-sing-me-a-song?_cc=__d___&_ccid=7bfccfd9-c01e-4017-8f08-0a9f908f37d5
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521

Wonder who gave Darryl that note? To help him escape? Dwight? Jesus? Dwight's hot wife?

I think Jesus. he's a sneaky fuck.
    Right..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/14d781d199/the-13-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead-s07e06-sing-me-a-song?_cc=__d___&_ccid=7bfccfd9-c01e-4017-8f08-0a9f908f37d5
    Couldnt have but it better ....
    Carl Fucks Up The Seemingly Impossible To Fuck Up Task Of Shooting Negan In The Face From 10 Feet Away With An Assault Rifle
  • Options

not sure if anyone saw Talking Dead but Josh Homme was on it, that was pretty cool

Yeah, he had a lot of good stuff to say. I liked at the end when Hardwick was showing the new Walking Dead calender, and Homme said something like... whatever day you're having, they're having a worse one, lol.
  • Options
    Mid season finale tonight!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    #brohugs
  • Options
    No guts
    No glory
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    meh.... reminded me of those old marching sing along shows from back in the day.... now we gonna fight!!! hahaa
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403
    So ready to not see Rick crying all the time. Bring back the guy who bites people's throats out.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Rick finally has his balls back....YAY. Now we get to wait a couple months again.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Rosita really screwed up. Lost her head and shot Lucille. Stupid move.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    Predictable..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options

No guts
    No glory

Rick finally has his balls back....YAY. Now we get to wait a couple months again.

in the Talking Dead was said Rick got his guts back :lol:

i thought it was a good episode. Kinda saw Spencer getting killed. (although they said it happened in the comics as well)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Who the hell actually thinks that a bat would stop a fucking bullet like that? I hate this show.

But when neegan told spencer: "nkw that's embarrassing, I've never been more wrong in my life. Turns out you had guts the whole time!" Cracked me the fuck up.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place