Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    pjalive21 said:

^^^ true, I forgot about that. But, how about an infected parasite from undercooked pork? Would their bodies react to it the same way as being bitten?

Im glad i wasnt the only one who thought about the pigs eating the walkers and how that may play out...that seemed to be a focus for a reason...curious to see how that plays out if at all
    yeah, who knows. I don't read the comics, so I'm not sure if that could play into it or not. I'm sure eating pigs that were fed rotting flesh of a non-infected human could have dire effects, not to mention a zombie! we shall see. this show doesn't often mention things that don't end up being something later on. it's not Lost!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^^ yeah, it's not exactly a Grade A Health Rating, lol.
  • Options
    it's not without its precedent though. there was that serial killer in BC that was feeding his victims to his pigs. I wonder if anyone got sick from that. Never heard if they did.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Didn't one of the cannibals eat an infected person a few seasons back and flip out?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

Didn't one of the cannibals eat an infected person a few seasons back and flip out?

He flipped out as he was angry, but he didn't go "28 Days Later" crazy.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    and when i said what an awesome episode for 1st if 7th season,,,come number 2 episode...and was a waste of time
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

and when i said what an awesome episode for 1st if 7th season,,,come number 2 episode...and was a waste of time

we all knew it was going to be. it's the pattern of WD, unfortunately.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

they had to get back to story and character development...they eventually had to get over to what Carol and Morgan were doing..its going to be the pattern this season until everyone meets up...just good story telling, BUT i will admit it lost me a couple times with how slow the pace was
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Thats why i quit in season 4. After they all separated from the prison, each episode was a boring, pointless grind
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,980
    I can't help but wonder if the pigs are going to be a link to the plague infecting the animal kingdom on a large scale. Diseases are easily shared between pigs and humans. There are a lot of physiological similarities between the two species.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,919

Do any of you use the AMC app to watch the show? Do you also have problems with the feed stopping all of the time?

i watched Sunday's episode last night not really using the app but AMC's website. I had that problem with the feed stopping sometimes. Kinda annoying
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    dudeman said:

I can't help but wonder if the pigs are going to be a link to the plague infecting the animal kingdom on a large scale. Diseases are easily shared between pigs and humans. There are a lot of physiological similarities between the two species.

that would be crazy if all of a sudden we had animal walkers. crawlers. lol.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,519
    Saw it last night..typical WD episode after something big..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    pjalive21 said:

they had to get back to story and character development...they eventually had to get over to what Carol and Morgan were doing..its going to be the pattern this season until everyone meets up...just good story telling, BUT i will admit it lost me a couple times with how slow the pace was
    It was soooooo slow. And it looks like next week's episode is going to focus on Darryl. I just hate when it goes 2-3 episodes away from one of the groups.
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

It was soooooo slow. And it looks like next week's episode is going to focus on Darryl. I just hate when it goes 2-3 episodes away from one of the groups.
    yeah, I get that they don't want a disjointed story, but I don't like that either.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

pjalive21 said:

yeah, I get that they don't want a disjointed story, but I don't like that either.
    Yeah, there has to be a happy medium that would work better than the way they do it now.
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

Yeah, there has to be a happy medium that would work better than the way they do it now.
    like at least two groups in one ep. 15 minutes one group, 15 mins next group, and repeat.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Anyone know what the Polaroid was that D gave D?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Pretty sure it was what was left of Glenn.....
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    It was Glenn. In the first episode of the season you can see the Polaroid guy take a pic and last season you see a collection of Lucille victims when they go on and kill the Saviors in their sleep.
  • Options
    I LOVE the psychological games they are playing with Darryl and how he isn't broken yet. I'm looking forward to shit getting real.

Hopefully Dwight converts back.

Also where is the Hilltop group?
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Jesus, commercials galore in this show. Every 4 or 5 minutes they cut away.
    This was pretty much a snoozer of an episode for me.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

You're not digging the breaking of Darryl? That's mindfucking 101.
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    edited November 2016
    **Possible...maybe, spoiler**

So I knew my friend was on Walking Dead last year but she kept it very quite that she returned this season. Can't believe she kept it hidden from us that she was going back on the show,. Christine (Sherry) is an awesome person who has been modeling and doing small acting parts for awhile, it's so great to see her getting bigger roles. She also has a new NBC show coming out, so I guess she won't be in TWD for too long. lol
    Post edited by wall232 on
    NYPJ
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    wall232 said:

So I knew my friend was on Walking Dead last year but she kept it very quite that she returned this season. Can't believe she kept it hidden from us that she was going back on the show,. Christine (Sherry) is an awesome person who has been modeling and doing small acting parts for awhile, it's so great to see her getting bigger roles. She also has a new NBC show coming out, so I guess she won't be in TWD for too long. lol

Maybe you should put Spoiler Alert on your post. :) She was on TTD too. I enjoyed seeing her on both shows.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    edited November 2016

wall232 said:

Maybe you should put Spoiler Alert on your post. :) She was on TTD too. I enjoyed seeing her on both shows.
    I am totally just guessing, she won't answer any questions I have about the show. IMBD has her slated for 2017 on TWD, so it looks like she will be around for awhile.
    Post edited by wall232 on
    NYPJ
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    wall232 said:

wall232 said:

I am totally just guessing, she won't answer any questions I have about the show. IMBD has her slated for 2017 on TWD, so it looks like she will be around for awhile.
    Good. I liked her and Dwight's story line.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,919

that was a pain in the ass

Anyone know what the Polaroid was that D gave D?

where does someone get a Polaroid camera and film during a zombie apocalypse?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

wall232 said:

wall232 said:

Good. I liked her and Dwight's story line.
    must be nice as an actor to be repeatedly referred to as "super hot". lol
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    i thought this was a good episode. i was surprised when daryl didn't give in. i thought he would.

and you can get polaroid film the same place you get dog food:

Negan's Nosh (grocery store kiddie corner from the compound)
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com