Options

Looking for Irvine, Mt. View, San Diego 03 Set...

G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Amigos,

I am hoping to get the 03 Cally set.

Irvine
Mt. View
San Diego

If anyone has these please shoot me some love. I would really like to obtain this set and frame them up beautifully.

These are what I'm talking about... http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t149/ninodu/Pinkwallmail.jpg

Credit to Dirty Frank for such a nice job framing these.

Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump.
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    good luck. Been looking for them for a while. They show up as a set from time to time - usually much cheaper if you can find them individually.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,645
    TipJammer,

check your PMs,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Thanks Pacer...Loud and clear.
  • Options
    anyone wanna sell me a single Irvine 03 poster if they got it? PM me a price! Thanks
  • Options
    got my trio for $180 like 1-2 years ago... best ive seen it go for... i would consider parting with them... but i love them... and spent alot on framing

good luck!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:
    Amigos,

I am hoping to get the 03 Cally set.

Irvine
    Mt. View
    San Diego

If anyone has these please shoot me some love. I would really like to obtain this set and frame them up beautifully.

These are what I'm talking about... http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t149/ninodu/Pinkwallmail.jpg

Credit to Dirty Frank for such a nice job framing these.

Thank you.

Hey amigo, thanks for the compliment.
    I got Ca trio this year from the ebay I think 200$, Mt View was my only US show so I wanted this set really bad.
    For the frames I went with white since I couldn't match any other colors to go together and since this wall was pink everything turned out great.

take care and Good luck
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Hey amigo, thanks for the compliment.
    I got Ca trio this year from the ebay I think 200$, Mt View was my only US show so I wanted this set really bad.
    For the frames I went with white since I couldn't match any other colors to go together and since this wall was pink everything turned out great.

take care and Good luck
    my only suggestion would be not having the top of each frame at the same height... center each with the one next to it... could just be a matter of personal preference though

great looking frame job for sure!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,786
    Hey MJB, just back at my pc after the home move, your irvine will be sneaking into the post tomorrow, alread packaged up and ready to go...hope you can live with the slight creasing......

still if not, pop it through the shredder ....nothing lost.....take care
  • Options
    GOT EM!!!! About 50 bucks a pop. I guess not bad for a cool set.

Now I'm gonna have some fun matting and framing these baby's.

: )
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    TipJammer wrote:

I guess you won the auction I was watching! ;)

Sorry to hijack your thread, but anyone with another set cheaper than that? :D
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:

well done!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    well done!

Thank you for the assist 100 Pacer. Feel free to come check them out when in SF. : )
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:
    Thank you for the assist 100 Pacer. Feel free to come check them out when in SF. : )

might make my 1st trip out to Cali in '09 should the PJ shows in the South take a Western swing,...

glad you were able to pick up these posters.