***The I'm a bitter Phillies/Yankees loser thread***

13»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    DEAR JEAGLER..THIS IS CALLED A BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP RING..ONE DAY YOU MIGHT SEE ONE IN PHILLY

Lakers+Championship+Ring+2009.JPG
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    DEAR JEAGLER..THIS IS CALLED A BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP RING..ONE DAY YOU MIGHT SEE ONE IN PHILLY

first of all, the nba blows.
    second of all:
    the city of philadelphia's last championship in this sport? 1983
    new york's? 1973 :lol:
    www.myspace.com

new york's? 1973 :lol:

:lol::lol:

and hopefully nothing for another 50 years
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    just as i expected...no interst in the ws at all

tickets sales are dead :(

why would that concern you in the least anway? let these teams and their fans have their fun. who cares how many people watch it? common sense tells you the ratings will be lower than phils/yanks simply due to the smaller markets. this is not rocket science.
    www.myspace.com

why would that concern you in the least anway? let these teams and their fans have their fun. who cares how many people watch it? common sense tells you the ratings will be lower than phils/yanks simply due to the smaller markets. this is not rocket science.

i care about ticket sales... i could give a fuck who wins it
  • imalive wrote:

Congrats to the Yanks fans for winning the sportsmanship award. Guess I blew that one for us.
    it was the booze/pain talking. right? ;)

Pretty much. Eh, I'm still bitter. Probably Philly's only chance at a dynasty for 20 years or so, at least.

I'll enjoy watching (and rooting for) Cliff Lee, so that's something. I now hate Lincecum after that ridiculous fist pump following a screaming line drive double play. Maybe you should be thanking the stars for your luck, punk. Also, Sanchez is a bitch. Cain is a good guy to root for, at least.

My 3-week old son screamed all night after seeing Brian Wilson on TV. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,440
    81 wrote:
    didn't we go thru all this in teh fraud thread?

nelly grew up a lakers fan because of his brother. he then latched on to the yankee's, canadians and packers because he liked the uniform. being the big time college foot ball fan that he is, he can't help but root for the packers. i'm not sure if he is a nascar fan, but if he is, i'd be willing to be he has a hardon for Jimmy.

:mrgreen:

so this dude cheers for the Lakers, Yankees, Canadians and Packers? Hate to agree with the Jaegler but come on dude how fraudulent is that? why don't pick Duke for college ball and Florida for College football why you are at it. that not's a fan but a latch-on dbag. Being a fan means going through the hard times and still caring, not just saying you are a fan when they are winning (a la 1 million losers in the Philly area when the Cowboys win - don't hear anything from them these days though).
    edited October 2010
    pjhawks wrote:
    81 wrote:

nelly grew up a lakers fan because of his brother. he then latched on to the yankee's, canadians and packers because he liked the uniform. being the big time college foot ball fan that he is, he can't help but root for the packers. i'm not sure if he is a nascar fan, but if he is, i'd be willing to be he has a hardon for Jimmy.

so this dude cheers for the Lakers, Yankees, Canadians and Packers? Hate to agree with the Jaegler but come on dude how fraudulent is that? why don't pick Duke for college ball and Florida for College football why you are at it. that not's a fan but a latch-on dbag. Being a fan means going through the hard times and still caring, not just saying you are a fan when they are winning (a la 1 million losers in the Philly area when the Cowboys win - don't hear anything from them these days though).

wo wo ..i guess you didnt comprehend the sarcasim from 81

i root for the lakers yanks jets and biggest of all rangers

dont believe what you read on here

lakers are only non ny team

believe me jets and rangers are as hard times as it gets

that whole post you wrote for naught
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
  • pjhawks wrote:
    81 wrote:

He was exaggerating - Neily is a (NY) Rangers fan. (not sure about the NFL) Rangers fans definitely put in plenty of suffering. :lol: He probably does like Duke, however.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    pjhawks wrote:
    81 wrote:

He was exaggerating - Neily is a (NY) Rangers fan. (not sure about the NFL) Rangers fans definitely put in plenty of suffering. :lol: He probably does like Duke, however.

hate duke...

big tar heel fan though :mrgreen:
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,440

hate duke...

well good to know you are not as fraudulent as someone said above.

and on general principle all Duke fans (and Nova fans for you Jaegs) should be smacked hard across the face (or worse, much worse) but i digress.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    jump on!

16098_full.jpg?w=450&h=313
    pjhawks wrote:

hate duke...

and on general principle all Duke fans (and Nova fans for you Jaegs) should be smacked hard across the face (or worse, much worse) but i digress.

its that fuckingn81 talking shit :mrgreen:

meanwhile he is philly./chicago
    :roll:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

cause he's a scalper that's why it concerned him so much

believe me jets and rangers are as hard times as it gets

that whole post you wrote for naught
    get back to me when you are a isles and mets fan. it doesn't get anyworse then that.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The networks will hate this Series. The star power is markedly less than the last few years.

This is, however, Lincecum's chance to become the ultimate media baseball darling.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
    The networks will hate this Series. The star power is markedly less than the last few years.

This is, however, Lincecum's chance to become the ultimate media baseball darling.

especially since fox has been yanked off the air in the NYC market.....

sucks.
    rival. wrote:
    The networks will hate this Series. The star power is markedly less than the last few years.

especially since fox has been yanked off the air in the NYC market.....

sucks.
    not if you have dish or direct tv it doesn't suck

metsfan wrote:
    rival. wrote:

yeah... i'm stuck with cablevision.

bars/restaurants must be making out like bandits during this time.
    rival. wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    rival. wrote:

yeah... i'm stuck with cablevision.

bars/restaurants must be making out like bandits during this time.
    someone on wfan said if you unplugg the IO digtal cable box from your tv you can get fox and they also said you can buy an antenna at pc richards for 15 bucks

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

the giants couldn't even sell out the NLCS games.
    pjhawks wrote:

hate duke...

if you wanna go toe to toe with me about being a nova fan....bring it dude. don't say i didn't warn you though. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • The Fixer wrote:

the giants couldn't even sell out the NLCS games.

Yeah, but they "deserve" it. :? :lol: