Lil' Wayne to Remix Betterman

2»

Comments

• Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    haha...fire fire die die...*in Beavis voice*
    Nice pic, you must be a fan.....Are we going to be forced to listen to this?
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Thats a rhetorical...its ok to let this thread die die..:)
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    Seen in AntiMusic:
    'Cash Money Records and Universal Group have sent a cease and desist letter to DJ Alexei in an attempt to stop the release of Lil Wayne's remix album...'
    http://www.antimusic.com/news/10/oct/27Lil_Wayne_90s_Rock_Mashup_Hits_A_Snag.shtml
    At the bottom of the page is link to 30sec of Beterman, for the curious.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i'm surprised cornell isn't in on this
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    gecko wrote:
    Seen in AntiMusic:
    'Cash Money Records and Universal Group have sent a cease and desist letter to DJ Alexei in an attempt to stop the release of Lil Wayne's remix album...'
    http://www.antimusic.com/news/10/oct/27Lil_Wayne_90s_Rock_Mashup_Hits_A_Snag.shtml
    At the bottom of the page is link to 30sec of Beterman, for the curious.

holy shit. this is terrible. wow. :shock: :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Why all the hate? I love hip-hop and I LOVE Pearl Jam and I like it..

Pearl Jam is used twice in the album. The end of Daughter where the tag normally starts is used for another song.

If you like 90's music and, at the very least, like hip-hop, you should give a listen.
    Chicago 8-23-09

• BULLSHIT!!! Urgh, can't stand that crap. Who the hell is responsible for this one? I say we light a torch, get some clubs and find them....

(So many expletives are running through my mind right now.....)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • metsfan wrote:

Paha! :D

This is my care face :| I do have a little morbid curiosity about this though...
  • I already knew this was going to be atrocious, but out of morbid curiosity I clicked on the youtube link, holy fuck it's worse than I thought. There's no appeal to this whatsoever, nevermind the fact that he's annoying as shit to begin with. They probably think they're paying homage to some of these great bands, when in reality it's like a huge slap in the face. I wanted to be more scathing, but I'm sure everyone else will be nasty for me. I'm also a fan of older 90s/underground hip-hop stuff, but at heart I'm undoubtedly a rocker. Bottomline, I hope this is never released.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    it could have been good if it was actually lil wayne, but its some shit dj
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 203
    i just throw up a little in my mouth.

As did I
    NY 4/17/94, NY 9/28/96,Camden 9/2/00, Philly 4/28/03,Camden 7/5/03, 7/6/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Holmdel 7/14/03, Reading 10/1/04, Camden 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07, Camden 6/19/08, 6/20/08, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, EV solo 8/5/08, 8/7/09,6/11/09,6/12/09, Chicago 8/24/09, Philly 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, Newark 5/18/10, MSG 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, EV Solo 6/21/11, 6/22/2016, PJ20, Brooklyn 10/18/13, 10/19/13, Philly 10/21/13, 10/22/13, Philly 4/28/2016, NYC
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,244
    Elusive wrote:

As did I
    +1

This is even worse than I thought it would be! :wtf:
  • Abe Froman wrote:
    Elusive wrote:

As did I
    +1

This is even worse than I thought it would be! :wtf:
    +100
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    this is actually kinda cool. EVERYBODY in the music world samples somebody, one way or another so whatever. a lot of rap IS crap but......like somebody in here said-it opens the eyes to a different generation. like it or not. ten bucks says the majority of you complainers or "objectors" will be the owner of this cd one way or another JUST like those of you that "claim" you wiz during EVENFLOW yet you're the ones singing it at the top of your lungs!!! :lol:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    klusterfuk wrote:
    fuckin rap bullshit. those bastards cant write their own stuff so they remix other peoples. someone should break off a shank in that bag of shit while he's in lock-up. that's my rant.i'll be over here in my Angry Chair :evil:

Way to generalize rap. :roll:

That's kind of like saying Nickelback represents all rock.
  • geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    The whole thing is on DJ's website for free, the Betterman 'song' is 37 seconds long, and that's all concerning Pearl Jam, I think. I listened to every song shortly, it was fun to to guess the tune in the begining, but the pattern is kinda repetitive, it got boring.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Good lord.

No thanks

Now to go take a wiz since evenflow is on PJ Radio!!!

:lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    metsfan wrote:

now THAT'S funny
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • WTF?!! give me a break!! I hate that whacked bastard!

2Pac & Biggie are 6 ft deep and this clown is still running around? why God?! WHY??!!!!!!
  • SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    I cant see the Pearl Jam camp signing off on this. I have to think the cease and desist letter was to head off the inevitable lawsuits that would come out of this. This is an awful project. I love hip hop but Little Wayne is garbage... garbage garbage garbage...
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Lizard wrote:
    Good lord.

No thanks

Now to go take a wiz since evenflow is on PJ Radio!!!

:lol:

watch out for that fishing wire that trips you up on your way out! :twisted: :lol:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    "His music is pretty smart & pretty good!"

Just watched/heard this on CTV. A news reporter talked about Lil' Wayne music who today Lil' Wayne is released from jail. Was only watching CTV cause they had an interview with Wintersleep who are playing tonight @ The New Palace. Should be a good night!

Back to Lil' Wayne, are you kidding me?
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,759
    I miss igotid88