Options

How about a flippin' tweet

2»

Comments

• Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    whatever the case.... TEN CLUB.. PLEASE GIVE US ENOUGH TIME BETWEEN TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT AND TICKETS SALES. TICKETS ARE ON THE RISE AND THE ECONOMY IS SHIT AND IT BENEFITS ALL OF US IF WE HAVE A BIT OF TIME TO PREPARE. I swear it felt like tickets went on sale for the 08 tour in like a week of them being announced and it wasn't fun.
    Hey Girl!! I agree with ya.I am getting tired of dipping into my daughter's college fund for PJ tickets.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    The best thing they could do is tell us if they are not planning to tour between now and next summer. That way people could plan their vacation time and spend tour money on something else. This is the worst part of the year, just the waiting.

Hopefully if they are planning on hitting any of the US festivals that would be announced soon. Langerado and Coachella both get announced this month I think.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Probably a little early for that. We don't usually get a tweet for festival dates (ie: the rumoured festival in Miami this March). The next tweet will likely be the new album ... if that is even "tweetable" ...
    we got one for Roo
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    brucebruce Posts: 384
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I agree

I say album is all but done...maybe a bit of tweeking, and picking which songs will be on it

I'm not sure where you're getting that from... but I hope you're right. Last I heard, Stone, Mike and Jeff got together for and made 5 instrumental songs... but I haven't heard anything about Eddie getting into the studio. Plus with his new rumored child, it may be a long while before they get this thing done, unfortunately.
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    I want a tweet too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=+2]GIVE US OUR TWEET!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Thank you.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,234
    bruce wrote:
    I'm not sure where you're getting that from... but I hope you're right. Last I heard, Stone, Mike and Jeff got together for and made 5 instrumental songs... but I haven't heard anything about Eddie getting into the studio. Plus with his new rumored child, it may be a long while before they get this thing done, unfortunately.

Eddie came to me in my dream with this strange naked Indian fellow :D

I dont know, I'm just taking a shot in the dark.
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    bruce wrote:

It was mentioned by Jeff in Rolling Stone, that the guys were going into the studio during October and that they should have an album to record by January 1.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Eddie came to me in my dream with this strange naked Indian fellow :D

I dont know, I'm just taking a shot in the dark.

Feather or dot?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Feather or dot?

Feather

I think I saw Sammy Davis Jr too :)
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    sounds like we're gonna have a busy summer to me.
    Bring on the tour and album news ASAP!!!
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    This just gave me the impression that they were back in the studio recoding but maybe i'm wrong.

Also, i think we def expect the new Ten release to come with a live version of each song from the past tour. If you recall they asked us which ones we preffered a while back. Cool

My thoughts also.

Interesting point!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    5882300 wrote:
    Just give us some hope or idea. Several of us plan the entires year's vacation around this band. Throw us a bone birdie.

how long have you been on this board?
  • Options
    zootownzootown Posts: 666
    I agree with those who think that all of this buzz is about a re-release of Ten with a bunch of extras thrown in (live stuff, DVD material, maybe a few b-sides). It seems that most of the band has been scattered all over the country this fall, which would make any real committed work on a new album unlikely. My prediction: Ten rerelease in time for the holidays, new album in mid Spring, big tour lasting from early summer through Dec 09.
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    zootown wrote:
    I agree with those who think that all of this buzz is about a re-release of Ten with a bunch of extras thrown in (live stuff, DVD material, maybe a few b-sides). It seems that most of the band has been scattered all over the country this fall, which would make any real committed work on a new album unlikely. My prediction: Ten rerelease in time for the holidays, new album in mid Spring, big tour lasting from early summer through Dec 09.

I agree with this
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    zootown wrote:

If it was gonna be released "In time for the Holidays" there would be another source to confirm this 100%....The Holidays are already upon us
  • Options
    samnation wrote:
    Make sure you log in to your account and authenticate your email address. And make sure you have opted to get emails from the club. It's optional and you need to check the box for mailings or else you won't get them.
    ah thank you, yes the boxes for mailings was checked "no" - i guess it defaulted to that? it's all fixed now though, i appreciate the heads-up!

and yes, trick or tweet please....preferably one big tweet :D
  • Options
    mensane wrote:
    how long have you been on this board?

Been active on the board about a year and half.
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I just found out I have about 12 vacation/sick days I have to use before the end of the year...it would be cool if they did a surprise end of the year show, but I know it's not gonna happen.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    iamica wrote:
    I just found out I have about 12 vacation/sick days I have to use before the end of the year...it would be cool if they did a surprise end of the year show, but I know it's not gonna happen.

I will pray for you my friend and then I will see you at the shows. :)