SLOBS....!

2»

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    caddyshack.full.jpg

Wow...good obscure reference!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear G,

I am an orphan and was wondering if you would be so kind as to adopt me. My gf will be happy to keep the entire house clean, so long as she has a tv. I'll be happy to grill dinner for you on sat night.

Your future son,
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    81 wrote:
    Dear G,

I am an orphan and was wondering if you would be so kind as to adopt me. My gf will be happy to keep the entire house clean, so long as she has a tv. I'll be happy to grill dinner for you on sat night.

Your future son,

I'm already in his pool. C'mon over!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    eyedclaar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear G,

Your future son,

see ya in a few.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    eyedclaar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear G,

Your future son,

Which pool? I'm watching TVs 1-4, but no one else is around...
    eyedclaar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear G,

Your future son,

Not exactly sure, there are so many. I'll set something on fire. Just follow the smoke.

eyedclaar wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

Not exactly sure, there are so many. I'll set something on fire. Just follow the smoke.

So you found Chad?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i'm in the panic room...good luck finding it...oh and no tv's here...what's up with that??
    norm wrote:
    i'm in the panic room...good luck finding it...oh and no tv's here...what's up with that??

So you are in the master bath and there is no TP?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

So you are in the master bath and there is no TP?

i was...solved the tp problem...gp if you go in there, i'm sorry

now i'm in the atrium...found one tv but the bonobo monkeys are watching martha stewart :?
    Wow, hey guys! Not sure what room I'm in but the walk-in closet leads to some kind of fantasy world. I saw some naked half-goat women running around. Looked like my kind of place. Going back, see you in a bit.

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Echo....ooo....oooo

Can we have one of the 3 TV repairmen out to TV 9 in the Conservatory please...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Echo....ooo....oooo

I saw D-man in there earlier looking a little cagey and he had a candlestick... Might want to get out of there.

eyedclaar wrote:
    Echo....ooo....oooo

I saw D-man in there earlier looking a little cagey and he had a candlestick... Might want to get out of there.

*swaps for the lead pipe*
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Echo....ooo....oooo

*swaps for the lead pipe*
    Do I have enough armies in Urkutsk to fight him back?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,267
    Whoa you just described my 13yr old daughter except her bathroom & lake view , it really is something the way they like their room ... :oops:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    got an update for us?
    what's going on with the bedrooms, bathrooms, and great attitudes this evening?

good luck
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Whoa you just described my 13yr old daughter except her bathroom & lake view , it really is something the way they like their room ... :oops:

I think it is a teenage thing. I remember I used to drive my mum crazy at that age with my room......minus the food waste though.....it was my organised chaos. I could find everything, even if she couldn't. And if she attempted to clear it up, I would be in panick mode as it would take me weeks to relocate everything.

I found that with school work and extra curricular activities, the last thing that was on my mind was cleaning my room.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, although set some basic guidelines..eg no food in the room. And don't clean it, that way she learns (slowly ;) ) that you're not her maid and to be responsible for herself.

Or you could try what this mum did...it was on the tv a few months ago.......drastic, but sometimes that is what is needed. (I did get a giggle from it)

http://www.ballinaadvocate.com.au/story/2010/05/12/mother-bans-girl-from-her-bedroom/
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    chadwick wrote:
    got an update for us?
    what's going on with the bedrooms, bathrooms, and great attitudes this evening?

good luck

Well when she got home she saw how clean her room was except that it needed dusting and putting away her clothes. Couple good things, she thanked me and doesn't take food or drink in her room just water as it does get hot here in South Florida. She did ask why do I want her room clean then I end up cleaning it for her. ;) I told her I had a rough morning. :)

My basic thought s on all this is to teach her some basic concept of cleanliness so some day she can pass it on to her children. I can just imagine if during her life if she lived with her mother my ex. I had to teach my ex how to use a mop how to sweep a floor properly and how to iron clothes, on a good note she did know how to wash clothes. Maybe this how how she learned some of this slobbish behavior. So I make sure that my daughter knows how to properly do these basic domestic household things. Last thing one needs are grandchildren who have no idea of how to do these things when they reach 14 or before.

One thing I always wanted her to do and learn was to always or never leave your house with your bed unmade. It only take seconds to smooth out the spread and pull up the duvet cover, done 30 seconds. I always think one feels better coming back home to a made bed, don't you all?

BTW, I was awakened this morning out here in this equestrian community by a rooster somewhere north of us. He starts this from 5-7 every morning then from a couple acres over the smell of a beautiful stallion horse and his barn makes me jump out of bed. All is so quiet as ALL the children are still peacefully fast asleep as the birds chirp, blue herons try to warm up and flamingos search for worms. Awesome.

Peace, have a great day peeps
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• there once was housemate whom I treated like the pile of shit he was so that he kicked himself out of the house... gotta go martial law on their asses when it comes to cleanliness...

11 TVs?? .
    there once was housemate whom I treated like the pile of shit he was so that he kicked himself out of the house... gotta go martial law on their asses when it comes to cleanliness...

11 TVs?? .

I know it sucks it's a big house. I just had a thought I want to make a bet with the children and see if they can go one day with out turning a TV. I bet they can't. ;)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:
    there once was housemate whom I treated like the pile of shit he was so that he kicked himself out of the house... gotta go martial law on their asses when it comes to cleanliness...

11 TVs?? .

I know it sucks it's a big house. I just had a thought I want to make a bet with the children and see if they can go one day with out turning a TV. I bet they can't. ;)

Peace

you need to chuck some out the window...and into the lake : ).cuz frankly your daughter's gotta be pissed off that of all the 11 TVs, one of them bad boys is not in her room
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    g under p wrote:

11 TVs?? .

Peace

you need to chuck some out the window...and into the lake : ).cuz frankly your daughter's gotta be pissed off that of all the 11 TVs, one of them bad boys is not in her room
    haha acrossoceans is a comedian.
    thank you, brother...

:lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    g under p wrote:

11 TVs?? .

Peace

Actually she doesn't care, she's ALL about her books. She's in a pre-med academy 9th grade studying college courses to become a NASA engineer. She has Albert Einstein on her walls for posters. :o

So yesterday is Pop Warner football all day for the boys. I get their uniforms ready and one of them had a hole and a ripped patch. So I started to sew it all up and decided to ask everybody if they knew how to sew. I asked them and they all didn't know how to sew, I told put down the Xbox and computers and give me 10 minutes. They said we don't want to know how to sew, I told they you may not want to know but it's my(parental job) to at least show you how to sew/iron etc. I showed them how to thread a needle which has become more difficult as i age, then the whole process of sewing a stitch and the 10 minutes turned into 30. They especially liked or laughed when I accidentally stuck myself, I told them it's always a good idea to use a thimble.

On another note I asked them if they were home all day could they go the entire day without turning on a tv, two said no, 1 said yes.

Peace