Can We Reschedule?

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    fuck you and your meeting...i'm sick of your stupid meetings. all you do is sit there and put us to sleep. no mas. i'm going to sit at my desk and discuss how big of an idiot you are with me "friends" on pearljam.com

ps, can you reschedule it, i need to fuck with chad
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Can we reschedule it to November 8th at 3:15 PM? I have a 8' tall sculpture of Liberace constructed of nail clippings and and play-do that is due for the National Pianists Expressed Via Nail Clippings and Play-do (NPEVNCP-D) competition.
  • Sorry..the 8th doesnt work for me...I have to bring my dog to a poohenge competition...the 9th would work tho but im strictly against meetings on the weekend, so we'll have to make it the following Monday, the 11th...
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Sorry the 11th no good
    I'm flying to Antarctica,
    it's adopt a Penguin Day...yippee! Gonna adopt little Eddie :mrgreen: ahhhhh

back by Wednesday the 13th...
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Dear 81,

Good morning. Got any coffee? Got a light? I left mine @ home, fuck.
    Hey um, 81, got a smoke i could bum real quick from ya?

Sleepy,
    Smoky the co-worker

p.s. when's the meeting?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    pandora wrote:
    Sorry the 11th no good
    I'm flying to Antarctica,
    it's adopt a Penguin Day...yippee! Gonna adopt little Eddie :mrgreen: ahhhhh

back by Wednesday the 13th...
    you better have a large cold ass freezer
    Atlanta, GA is probably not gonna cut it for little eddie the penguin

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Can we reschedule it to November 8th at 3:15 PM? I have a 8' tall sculpture of Liberace constructed of nail clippings and and play-do that is due for the National Pianists Expressed Via Nail Clippings and Play-do (NPEVNCP-D) competition.

Now we'll have to reschedule because this frigging post made me laugh out loud, which startled my tightass office mate, who shrieked and knocked over her Florence Nightingale doll which rolled off the desk and onto the windowsill, out the window and down to the shrubbery in the garden, on the way catching the eye of the CEO who thought one of the staff had jumped out the window (again) and called the code team to respond but when they got there all they found was a Florence Nightingale doll with the head broken off.

So I can't make the meeting because I have to go and find another Florence Nightingale doll.

How about Wednesday 10/13/10 at 4 p.m.?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

Now we'll have to reschedule because this frigging post made me laugh out loud, which startled my tightass office mate, who shrieked and knocked over her Florence Nightingale doll which rolled off the desk and onto the windowsill, out the window and down to the shrubbery in the garden, on the way catching the eye of the CEO who thought one of the staff had jumped out the window (again) and called the code team to respond but when they got there all they found was a Florence Nightingale doll with the head broken off.

So I can't make the meeting because I have to go and find another Florence Nightingale doll.

Because I am a giver.

2_57600fc173ec253b72c83eb1ef896bda.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054

Because I am a giver.

Sorry wednesday is no good either I am performing the songs from the sound of music on Pluto and with all the traffic I'm fairly certain I won't be back in time!

How about thursday week?

2_57600fc173ec253b72c83eb1ef896bda.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Okay, the Florence Nightingale doll is starting to freak me out. I think the eyes are following me.

I can't do Thursday Week because I don't know what that means. Is it next Thursday? If so, no can do because that's the night I plan to change the batteries in the smoke detectors.

How about Friday 10/08/10 at 10:15 am?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    slackers
    you ppl are on thin frickin ice with me...

im watching you...
    all of you :shock:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    slackers

im watching you...

I like that in a man! :lol:
    chadwick wrote:
    slackers

im watching you...

I like that in a man! :lol:
    and you
    im watching :wtf: you the most
    you better be on your worst behavior
    or else

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    and you
    im watching :wtf: you the most
    you better be on your worst behavior
    or else

hehehehe...encouragement that's all I need! in 11hrs when I come home from work I will do as you insist...as for now off I must go!

Anyway.....you will still have to reschedule......I'm fairly certain that whatever you choose it will not be suitable! But perhaps next year!
    Okay, the Florence Nightingale doll is starting to freak me out. I think the eyes are following me.

I can't do Thursday Week because I don't know what that means. Is it next Thursday? If so, no can do because that's the night I plan to change the batteries in the smoke detectors.

How about Friday 10/08/10 at 10:15 am?
    Yeah she's a freakazoid. She's super freaky YEOW!

That time is no good for me because at 10:18am I call random people and bark, purr, then bark again and then yell DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY SOCKS ARE? and then hang up. If you can move it up to 11:02am then I think I'll be finished. I can bark really fast.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    sorry can't make 11:02 ...My Smilie alter ego is starring in the next Pearl Jam video cheeky-smiley-006.gif

maybe 1pm
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    Still a no-go. I've got a nude photo shoot in the back of my van. How about tomorrow?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    Sorry no G O! Tomorrow I'll be clearing my dogs anal glands.

What about saturday?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    sorry cant make it tomorrow... i'm stealing anvils... Monday?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    sorry can't make Friday.... i'm getting a buzzcut and its 4 muffins for the price of one down at Muffinland.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    well Mr Connery, i am seriously struggling for Monday at nine... what about tennish? What do you mean you stopped playing years ago?
    I simply cannot make it for next tuesday.. i'm pushing penguins into a vortex
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    Ok, going forward and until further notice we WILL be having or weekly meeting on the second tuesday of every week. You will be there at the designated time or you must report to HR. If that is the case ask for Mr. Chadwick or Mr. Eyedclaar. They'll take you through everything. That is all.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • this is bullshit....i eat babies every second tuesday of the week....if i wait till the third wednesday, they'll be stale.

fuck this shit
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    this is bullshit....i eat babies every second tuesday of the week....if i wait till the third wednesday, they'll be stale.

fuck this shit
    Please report to HR. Immediately. Just so we can get this sorted out.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Tuesday is no good. I fill in the trench around 4and20's house then.

Try more harder.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard