Can We Reschedule?

pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
We have a meeting that we have to attend.... :twisted:

All you have to do is come up with an excuse why you can't be there and ask to reschedule for another time.

'We having that meeting on Monday?'

"No, I have to go to court for stealing a man's hamburger. How about Thursday?"

'No, I have to go to the Atlantic to raise Atlantis. How about Next Tuesday?'

:lol:

I'll start:

We having that meeting on Monday? :mrgreen:
__
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I'll be out sick monday with the brown bottle flu, can we reschedule to tuesday.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    No, Tuesday does not look so good. As you were 'catching' brown bottle flu, you were also caught stealing a moped from the college geek down the street. You need to go in for questioning. I am forced to give said geek a ride to the courthouse...maybe Wednesday?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I can't do Tuesday, I'm piloting the Space Shuttle.

Can we do the following Thursday?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    Can't, I'm meeting your wife for lunch.

Lets reschedule that for Friday?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Can't Friday I have a Cheerios eating contest..How about we reschedule for Monday?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    you're all fired
    miss the scheduled meeting and you're screwed
    tough shit

13,000 people are standing behind you begging for your job
    miss this meeting and see what happens

:evil:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    JEEZ!! OK I'll be there....

its just that I have a hospital appt to have my arm amputated on Monday I would hope that is a good excuse.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    can we make it next Friday? I am unable to make it this friday as I am getting shrapnel removed from my aura.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    ask Pandora
    she's the boss
    im just some cranky fucker filling in when she's busy out fuckin around while im bustin my hump
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    can we make it thursday? its just that I have to slaughter Mick Hucknall tomorrow using the Lead Piping in the Billiard Room
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    can we make it thursday? its just that I have to slaughter Mick Hucknall tomorrow using the Lead Piping in the Billiard Room

I'm sorry, can we make it Friday morning? I'm playing Clue in Castle Fuckula with a foul mouthed Scot.

Some may ask if there is any other kind...
    Friday is tough...can we do Monday? For no other reason that I just really need to drink myself into a stuper
    on Thursday.
    dunkman wrote:

I'm sorry, can we make it Friday morning? I'm playing Clue in Castle Fuckula with a foul mouthed Scot.

I'm sorry, can we make it the afternoon... i'm way too busy sending prank emails to the owners of a fine drinking and eating establishment somewhere on a beach and somewhere in Rhode Island
    Sorry but no, Tomorrow would be better as I myself am at that fine drinking and eating establishment on the beach in Rhode Island.
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I'm sorry, can we make it the afternoon... i'm way too busy sending prank emails to the owners of a fine drinking and eating establishment somewhere on a beach and somewhere in Rhode Island

That was you?

Let's make it next week, I have 8 cold kegs to drink - I mean put away.

That was you?

Let's make it next week, I have 8 cold kegs to drink - I mean put away.

of course it was me... Mr D. Unkman should have given it away! :mrgreen:
    i'm sorry, we need to reschedule, my excel file will be calculating for anouther 20 minutes.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I can't make that time, our toilet overflowed and the water cascaded through the light fixtures in the kitchen ceiling below, causing electrical shorts and a subsequent fire that smouldered for hours until finally triggering the smoke detectors which scared the coonhound and left her in a quivering heap up on the spare room bed.

So I have to take my coonhound for her psychotherapy appointment to help her deal with her post traumatic stress syndrome.

Can we make it Tuesday?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    Tuesday won't work, I'll be killing skunks over at 81's place.

How about wednesday?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    Wednesday is bad for me doing work over at Unlostdogs place (more like sabotaging it... :twisted: )
    How about Thursday?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    No, Thursday does not look so good. I will be digging a trench around my house to keep Chad and eyed away from my house...they have suggested that they are too close to not be stalking me....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I can't make that time, our toilet overflowed and the water cascaded through the light fixtures in the kitchen ceiling below, causing electrical shorts and a subsequent fire that smouldered for hours until finally triggering the smoke detectors which scared the coonhound and left her in a quivering heap up on the spare room bed.

So I have to take my coonhound for her psychotherapy appointment to help her deal with her post traumatic stress syndrome.

Can we make it Tuesday?

Yeah, but this actually happened... We are "making pretend" here.

This is what led to your kitchen going up in flames a while back, yes/no?
    No. For the love of God try to follow the plot.

The actual fire was when I made slice-and-bake Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies.

The toilet did overflow some years back, and it did cascade through the recessed lights in the kitchen ceiling, and I did call the Fire Department for that, but it didn't cause a fire.

So, now we'll need to reschedule because I spent so much time outlining the plot for Dissidentman that I'm behind in my online Boggle tournament.
  • Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
    edited October 2010
    sorry, can't make it until next Wed. I'm stuck on a moving train.
    Post edited by Hugh Freaking Dillon on
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    sigh :roll:
    No. For the love of God try to follow the plot.

The actual fire was when I made slice-and-bake Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies.

The toilet did overflow some years back, and it did cascade through the recessed lights in the kitchen ceiling, and I did call the Fire Department for that, but it didn't cause a fire.

So, now we'll need to reschedule because I spent so much time outlining the plot for Dissidentman that I'm behind in my online Boggle tournament.

This belongs under "things you can't look cool doing"

I need to reschedule because I am lining up a wet t-shirt contest.
    yes, um, we need to reschedule, i'm a bit gassey today
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    yes, um, we need to reschedule, i'm a bit gassey today

Yeah, we will need to reshedule for another time, my Dutch Oven salesman is here.
    loadedgun wrote:
    Tuesday won't work, I'll be killing skunks over at 81's place.

How about wednesday?

Dear Loadedgun,

Please bring alot of ammo.

your new pal,
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Can't make that, it clashes with my colonic irrigation, how about Monday?