Randy Moss to the Vikings?

2»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    takes the double team away from moss ..sweet
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    UpSideDown wrote:
    deal is done. Pats get a 3rd rounder. Viks want moss in town asap and to play monday vs. jets.
    wow,...pats fans how do you feel? sure looked like you did not need him this past wk.

Terrible deal for the Pats, at least skill wise. Really hurts their chance for a playoff run this year.

Sure he didn't have any catches last week, but he attracts a ton of attention and thus frees up other players underneath......

And don't forget they were playing the dolphins after all.........another overrated team this season......

I dont think they will miss him at all, and will be just fine without him. This team goes as Tom Brady does...imho
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709
    deal is done. Pats get a 3rd rounder. Viks want moss in town asap and to play monday vs. jets.
    wow,...pats fans how do you feel? sure looked like you did not need him this past wk.
    The Pats also got an Ames '98 Mansfield, one of Belichick's most sought after, and apparently the tippimg point in negotiations.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Trying to determine if this is good, or bad, for my fantasy team.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Moss will be the 6th player in NFL history to play 17 game season. Misses both bye weeks with this trade
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
    Moss will be the 6th player in NFL history to play 17 game season. Misses both bye weeks with this trade

And the 2nd to play back to back monday night games!

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    At least my Moss jersey from 2003 will be back in style
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    UpSideDown wrote:
    At least my Moss jersey from 2003 will be back in style

If he gets the same number.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    randy moss is not a viking
    that's a fucking fact
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    that's a fucking fact

uh oh, somebody has angered the viking gods. :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    that's a fucking fact

he's an idiot
    he couldnt hang with real barbarians of the north
    frickin candy ass moss
    fake ass horns and all

fuck that...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    that's a fucking fact

he's an idiot
    frickin candy ass moss
    fake ass horns and all

fuck that...

But how do you REALLY feel about it is what I want to know? :lol:

DONE DEAL!!

• RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    UpSideDown wrote:

Terrible deal for the Pats, at least skill wise. Really hurts their chance for a playoff run this year.

Sure he didn't have any catches last week, but he attracts a ton of attention and thus frees up other players underneath......

And don't forget they were playing the dolphins after all.........another overrated team this season......

I dont think they will miss him at all, and will be just fine without him. This team goes as Tom Brady does...imho
    Ummm...Tom Brady kinda went the past few years because Randy Moss was there. How pissed does Tommy Two-Timer have to be right now that the Pats have fucked him in the A twice after signing big contracts? Now I'm sure Bellytits will try to prove a point and make sure he feeds Welker and Tate in the first few games to make it seem like not such a big deal, but when the Pats actually get game planned for in life after Moss it will be different sledding. Maybe they like the law-firm as an RB and are thinking of going that route? I'm still thinking that none of the NFL teams from the East (AFC and NFC) are anything more than above average.

Everyone is on Sanchez's balls but all he's done is beat up on the Pats, Bills, and Dolphins after the Raven's laid him to waste, and they have injury problems. Holmes will help out, but Edwards is going to have some sort of punishment coming, and eventually Sanchez is going to have to try to throw to the left side of the field where his career passer rating is something like Jamarcus Russel's. The Pats should have been down 21 to the Dolphins the way they played in the first half, but special teams and Chad Henne helped them out. How different would that game have been had Ricky Williams broken that last shoestring tackle and put the Dolphins up 14-6? They also gave up 30 points to the Bills. Not convinced that they are a very good team especially without Moss. Dolphins have accumulated the talent but Chad Henne is not very good yet so they aren't going far. As an email from my dad (a Bills fan) read there's a better chance of a tornado touchdown in Ralph Wilson Stadium than one from the offense. The NFC East is similarly pathetic.
  • Why the fuck would the Pats trade Moss????
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    Prepare to be pissed.
    3rd round pick.

And the Chargers wanted two second round picks for Vincent Jackson? :lol::lol::lol:

the chargers look like complete fools right now
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Why the fuck would the Pats trade Moss????

listening to the Rays game and during an intermission they said Moss got into it with an assitant coach during the Monday night game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709
    81 wrote:
    Why the fuck would the Pats trade Moss????

listening to the Rays game and during an intermission they said Moss got into it with an assitant coach during the Monday night game.
    They had been working on a deal with the Vikes for "7-10 days" according to Brad Childress, and word is Moss' agent requested a trade back in training camp, so the dust up with O'Brien is not the catalyst of this trade...more likely it happened now so the Pats had the extra week of preparation to rework the offense without Moss.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Why the fuck would the Pats trade Moss????
    Because we're winners and that's what winners do. Out with the old, in with the new. Gotta keep changing to stay successful.

:lol: Rip me please.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    it's Intresting, maybe the Pats know something nobody else yet knows.
    Yes the Pats know that if you aren't championship successful and black in New England you ain't worth shit...sorry I had to it's a reflex. Any reaction from Tommy Two-Timer yet?
    RW81233 wrote:
    Yes the Pats know that if you aren't championship successful and black in New England you ain't worth shit...sorry I had to it's a reflex. Any reaction from Tommy Two-Timer yet?

WOW! Really?? WTF does black have to do with ANY of this???

chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    that's a fucking fact

he's an idiot
    frickin candy ass moss
    fake ass horns and all

fuck that...

i must apologize.
    i do not know if randy moss is an idiot or not.
    also, i have no clue if he is a for real viking or not.
    sometimes i am a dick.

good luck randal mossy fucker

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    RW81233 wrote:

WOW! Really?? WTF does black have to do with ANY of this???
    Haha I was mostly kidding...I wrote part of my dissertation on racism and Red Sox fans. It's an old argument I used to get into with Sox fans, and it has nothing to do with him being traded by management per se. However, I hear that in the past year+ WEEI (which really should be changed to WKKK) people were blaming Randy for all their offensive woes, and that if he only worked as hard as Welker he'd be a god. Because, you know, Welker is white and has no natural athletic talent.