Randy Moss to the Vikings?

Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Rumors are swirling...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    nope. Not this year.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    That's not going to happen, not at this point in the season.

m_96608313e6921779ba975517418a92b0.gif

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    g under p wrote:
    That's not going to happen, not at this point in the season.

m_96608313e6921779ba975517418a92b0.gif

Peace

Oh, no? Because what I'm reading is that all it comes down to Moss working out a contract with Minny. Looking pretty close to me....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Link?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Interesting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Another high paid primadonna feeling under appreciated....waaaaaah!!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • just heard this on the radio. This would be a stunner, to say the least. Does Belicheck think he's done? Or that they can win this year without him and get a few high round draft picks for him
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    wow...
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    moss out, vincent jackson in. that's my guess. I'm grabbing jackson in all of my fantasy leagues.

moss is such a scumbag. not sure why minn wants him. he should go to cincy with the other 2 jerkoff WRs
  • They were just talking about it on EEI during my drive home. It's gonna happen. 81's gone. Not our 81, but the one that plays on the Pats. I was yelling at the screen all night last night, "Throw it to 81!" He had that one drop in the end zone during the 2nd quarter, and that's it. There's clearly something going on that we dont know about, as evidenced by his childish outburst after the blowout win against the Bengals.

Maybe I get a little too attached to these guys, but I'm gonna be just as sad when Moss leaves as when Manny got traded from the Sox. It's the kid in me, the business end is an afterthought.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    2 words

Richard Seymour

This would make their offense that much more predictable and the Vikes would not improve IMO

Pats do this to alot of players.... Their D still sux monkey balls
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    The same Randy Moss who was a showboat and left MN because he didn't get the ball enough and felt MN would never have a chance at the Superbowl?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    They were just talking about it on EEI during my drive home. It's gonna happen. 81's gone. Not our 81, but the one that plays on the Pats. I was yelling at the screen all night last night, "Throw it to 81!" He had that one drop in the end zone during the 2nd quarter, and that's it. There's clearly something going on that we dont know about, as evidenced by his childish outburst after the blowout win against the Bengals.

Maybe I get a little too attached to these guys, but I'm gonna be just as sad when Moss leaves as when Manny got traded from the Sox. It's the kid in me, the business end is an afterthought.

he may be a bit of a crybaby, but he has proven himself time & time again. i really didn't see this move coming at all.....favre + moss = wild card berth. (at best) still, Moss is a game changer & the Pats will miss having him on their side if this happens.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

why would anyone get attached to randy moss for. he wasn't drafted by the pats and he hasn't made the team any better. if i was a pats fan i'd be happy.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

edited October 2010
    The Fixer wrote:
    moss out, vincent jackson in. that's my guess. I'm grabbing jackson in all of my fantasy leagues.

moss is such a scumbag. not sure why minn wants him. he should go to cincy with the other 2 jerkoff WRs

nobody drafted jackson towards the end of your drafts?

it doesn't look like they're trading him at this point anyway though...
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    metsfan wrote:

why would anyone get attached to randy moss for. he wasn't drafted by the pats and he hasn't made the team any better. if i was a pats fan i'd be happy.

...they went 18-1 his first year there :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    The Fixer wrote:

Mike and Mike were talking about this scenario this morning the Pats have the draft picks to make this happen

just another receiver lost on Revis Island
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    If it goes down the Pats better rape the vikings of picks or get a pro bowl calliber player in return. If they give him up for damn near nothing I'll be pissed. F the Vikings!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709
    metsfan wrote:

No he didn't make them any better.
    Only set every offensive record in 2007 (Yeah I know they lost the Super Bowl, I was there, but that wasn't Moss' fault, in fact as you recall he caught the TD that put the Pats ahead while Tyree was on the sideline shining his helmet with Lester Hayes' help).
    To say that he hasn't made them better is a completely unfounded and uninformed statement. The recent woes of this team (which means they haven't won a title in 5 years, and in those 5 seasons have averaged 12 wins and only missed the playoffs once, when Brady was out, woes many teams would kill for) have been due to the turnover on the defensive side of the ball, not the offense. The offense has improved dramatically since Moss and Welker arrived.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709
    pureoc wrote:
    If it goes down the Pats better rape the vikings of picks or get a pro bowl calliber player in return. If they give him up for damn near nothing I'll be pissed. F the Vikings!
    Prepare to be pissed.
    3rd round pick.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Poncier wrote:
    Prepare to be pissed.
    3rd round pick.

And the Chargers wanted two second round picks for Vincent Jackson? :lol::lol::lol:
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,440
    memo to ESPN - it's not BREAKING NEWS to say he MIGHT be traded to the Vikings - that is a BREAKING RUMOR - breaking news would be he WAS traded to the Vikings. Man espn is so full of it now.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    :(
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    pjhawks wrote:
    memo to ESPN - it's not BREAKING NEWS to say he MIGHT be traded to the Vikings - that is a BREAKING RUMOR - breaking news would be he WAS traded to the Vikings. Man espn is so full of it now.

ESPN is reporting that the deal WILL be done today...Id say that is close enough to call it. :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    The Fixer wrote:

nobody drafted jackson towards the end of your drafts?

it doesn't look like they're trading him at this point anyway though...

people starting dropping him after soft trade deadline with the vikes passed (me included)
  • deal is done. Pats get a 3rd rounder. Viks want moss in town asap and to play monday vs. jets.
    wow,...pats fans how do you feel? sure looked like you did not need him this past wk.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    deal is done. Pats get a 3rd rounder. Viks want moss in town asap and to play monday vs. jets.
    wow,...pats fans how do you feel? sure looked like you did not need him this past wk.

As long as the Patrots keep winning like they did Monday night what does it matter.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    deal is done. Pats get a 3rd rounder. Viks want moss in town asap and to play monday vs. jets.

Terrible deal for the Pats, at least skill wise. Really hurts their chance for a playoff run this year.

Sure he didn't have any catches last week, but he attracts a ton of attention and thus frees up other players underneath......

And don't forget they were playing the dolphins after all.........another overrated team this season......

Nice, just in time to toast revis again