insane clown possee
    and
    mindless self indulgence

Epic? :wtf:

Did she drink too much Faygo?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dcfaithful wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

insane clown possee
    and
    mindless self indulgence

Epic? :wtf:

Did she drink too much Faygo?
    oh my god.
    what the fuck?

how do you know about her faygo bullshit?

wow... you are good mr. dcfaithful
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    There's nothing wrong with crying. When I'm sad I let myself feel it and sometimes that means crying, preferably in private...although it doesn't always work that way. I'm not really a fan of stuffing my emotions...although I don't really cry over men...cause if they're making me wanna cry that's usually my first clue that they're probably not worth it ;)
    i cry.
    believe that.

any man who doesn't cry isn't a fucking man at all.
    i wouldn't wanna be there friend either.

i just been questioning myself, my behavior, my words.
    i feel bad when i hurt someone's feelings.

if they're a piece of shit then it's good times :evil:
    Cool. Crying is like detoxing for the soul. you can either carry all the toxins around with you...or you can let them out :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Claireack wrote:
    What's faygo??
    a bullshit brand of soda pop.
    all i know is faygo rootbeer.

dcfaithful,,, does faygo come in other flavors besides rootbeer?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I am not one for crying, what's the point? I will call you out if you offend me, no reason to burst into tears... guys expect that, I figured: if you get mad, just don't say anything except for "I'm mad at you" and leave it at that, guys expect you to cry, and when you don't, they get worried.
    Some guy dumps you, big whoop, it wasn't meant to be, somebody does not agree with you? Well that's what makes us all so loveable. My pet dies? Then I'll cry...a good book will make me shed a tear, but writing leaves the mind to interpret what it wants.

I'm not gonna cry if someone doesn't like PJ, I'll just think, "well, one less person to fight tickets for"........ :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • There's nothing wrong with crying. When I'm sad I let myself feel it and sometimes that means crying, preferably in private...although it doesn't always work that way. I'm not really a fan of stuffing my emotions...although I don't really cry over men...cause if they're making me wanna cry that's usually my first clue that they're probably not worth it ;)
    I'm the same way. If I'm feeling something I go with it, feel sad if I need to then move forward.

I've made a few men cry. And they all fucking deserved it lol

*edit* and those bands that girl likes do suck. I know if someone talked crap to me though about bands that *I* love, I wouldn't cry....I'd hiss at them and tell them they were wrong :D
    edited September 2010
    4and20 wrote:
    I am not one for crying, what's the point? I will call you out if you offend me, no reason to burst into tears... guys expect that, I figured: if you get mad, just don't say anything except for "I'm mad at you" and leave it at that, guys expect you to cry, and when you don't, they get worried.
    Some guy dumps you, big whoop, it wasn't meant to be, somebody does not agree with you? Well that's what makes us all so loveable. My pet dies? Then I'll cry...a good book will make me shed a tear, but writing leaves the mind to interpret what it wants.

I'm not gonna cry if someone doesn't like PJ, I'll just think, "well, one less person to fight tickets for"........ :lol:
    oh we were arguing pretty good though i think.
    ICP and mindless self indulgance are not epic or even decent bands.

she is for life = icp

weird breed of fuckers can handle that shit music

some dudes you know must be ding dongs.
    why do they expect you to cry? and why are they worried when you don't?

to me that sounds like mean bullshit.
    am i right?
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    I'm the same way. If I'm feeling something I go with it, feel sad if I need to then move forward.

*edit* and those bands that girl likes do suck. I know if someone talked crap to me though about bands that *I* love, I wouldn't cry....I'd hiss at them and tell them they were wrong :D

Chiquimonkey...
    You are always wonderful and kind. When friends rub music we don't like into our faces sometimes war breaks out. This is the case with my friends and I. I am forced to listen to dog shit through speakers. It drives me batty. ICP is not epic. I love the heart though that people have when defending what they love.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:

Chiquimonkey...
    You are always wonderful and kind. When friends rub music we don't like into our faces sometimes war breaks out. This is the case with my friends and I. I am forced to listen to dog shit through speakers. It drives me batty. ICP is not epic. I love the heart though that people have when defending what they love.
    Aw, thank you :)

ICP is a blight on the earth. I didn't know what a juggalo was, and when a friend to me, I was angry at them. Ignorance was such sweet bliss!

I'm all for defending what one loves, but if it's clear the person is not ever gonna listen to the music in question, then better to just let it be. I've argued with some folks about PJ and yet never shed a tear for them. I figured it was their loss :)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I made a woman at my old work cry once... 2 women actually... i felt kinda bad about it in the end actually.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    I made a woman at my old work cry once... 2 women actually... i felt kinda bad about it in the end actually.

Next time honor the restraining order.
    dunkman wrote:

Next time honor the restraining order.

:lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    chadwick wrote:
    when pandora finds out i made 3 grown women cry all in the span of 4 days, i think i will have a very angry pandora woman on my ass.

no worries, it may have just been that time of the month ;)

confused0054.gif
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Pandora, I wrestled three girls recently and put two of them in a rear naked choke....

I'm sorry.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Pandora, I wrestled three girls recently and put two of them in a rear naked choke....

I'm sorry.
    8-) visuals :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    eyedclaar wrote:

I'm sorry.

But where was the 3rd one??
    eyedclaar wrote:

I'm sorry.

always with the details! :roll:

;)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    eyedclaar wrote:

I'm sorry.

smiley-think004.gif now he said he wrestled them, no mention of the winner of that event.........so..............I'd reckon the third one must've kicked his arse! smiley-violent111.gif ;)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Sorry Chadwick.....I have had a cry over the last 2 days...everytime I see something on tv about the chilean miners coming out of the ground.... I cry...then this morning to top it off, one of the morning shows over here is giving away $10k every morning...the woman who won it today made me cry...she and her husband were building thier new home (owner/builder project), he had a heart attack and is in hospital and she had an accident and has to have a hip replacement.....she was so happy she cried.....then so did I. I am am tearfully sorry for joining the weepers! :cry:;):lol:
    Sorry Chadwick.....I have had a cry over the last 2 days...everytime I see something on tv about the chilean miners coming out of the ground.... I cry...then this morning to top it off, one of the morning shows over here is giving away $10k every morning...the woman who won it today made me cry...she and her husband were building thier new home (owner/builder project), he had a heart attack and is in hospital and she had an accident and has to have a hip replacement.....she was so happy she cried.....then so did I. I am am tearfully sorry for joining the weepers! :cry:;):lol:
    angels cry all the time

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I cry everytime I hear one of my daughters laugh, or one of them hugs me and tells me they love me.

if a chick (or anyone) cries because you said their taste in music sux, they deserve a swift kick in the pooch.

bollocks.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • eyed....? is that you?
    chadwick wrote:
    other than that i live in the trees and bush
    i eat raw meat and slay monsters with my bear hands and double bladed axe
    i write poetry with tears and wear a rotten elk hide around me.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014