clean your fucking house

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    4and20 wrote:
    So how do I get my other half to help me freaking CLEAN? I probably spend an hour or two every day cleaning up after him. I don't even share a bathroom with him anymore, I have my own nice clean bathroom...he hasn't cleaned his toilet in over a year. :shock: Thank goodness I took over the guest bathroom...

I'm so embarrassed to have people over anymore :oops: ...he seems to not even notice/care :cry:

(oh and JaneNY...wet swiffer chemicals are known to be toxic to kitties)

wow the exact opposite of my life

maybe we should tade our partners :lol:

I thought your partner was gone? I'm so confused now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

yes dude here ...don't let the joke name fool you

def. neater from what you said

and im dam good looking so he cant be much better looking than me

no brainer :mrgreen:

Hey, 4and20 back off _ neilybabes is my pool boy. Well, he will be if I ever find myself with a pool. I know he will keep it clean and properly balanced, chemically speaking.[/quote]

Hey now....you got your firefighter boy...I'll take the pool boy! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 81 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    So how do I get my other half to help me freaking CLEAN? I probably spend an hour or two every day cleaning up after him. I don't even share a bathroom with him anymore, I have my own nice clean bathroom...he hasn't cleaned his toilet in over a year. :shock: Thank goodness I took over the guest bathroom...

I'm so embarrassed to have people over anymore :oops: ...he seems to not even notice/care :cry:

wow the exact opposite of my life

maybe we should tade our partners :lol:

I thought your partner was gone? I'm so confused now

MULTIPLE PARTNERS ;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • LADIES LADIES ...more than enough magic stick to go around :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

MULTIPLE PARTNERS ;)

I don't share... :evil: I'm selfish and proud of it! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:

MULTIPLE PARTNERS ;)

well ill roll the dice and become a one woman guy for you
    4and20 wrote:

MULTIPLE PARTNERS ;)

I'm flattered! ;)

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

I'm flattered! ;)

You can have the magic stick, I just want him to keep the leaves out of my pool.

Oh, and peel me a grape while he's at it...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 4and20 wrote:

I'm flattered! ;)

You can have the magic stick, I just want him to keep the leaves out of my pool.

pffffffffffff

4 and 20 where u at girl :lol:

I hope we're not talking about Harry Potter's magic stick...I've seen it, and it's not that impressive :|

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:

I hope we're not talking about Harry Potter's magic stick...I've seen it, and it's not that impressive :|

nope 50 cent ;):mrgreen:
    Quit the chitchat and get on that grape. Red grape. And don't forget to remove the seeds.

Unlost Dogs ain't waiting forever, boy.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Quit the chitchat and get on that grape. Red grape. And don't forget to remove the seeds.

Crack that whip Unlost! It might turn Neily on!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Quit the chitchat and get on that grape. Red grape. And don't forget to remove the seeds.

you flaked out on brad for some island in the middle of nowhere... not me :roll: :lol:

you flaked out on brad for some island in the middle of nowhere... not me :roll: :lol:

:oops: You've got me there, son...
    4and20 wrote:

I'm just curious how neily knows what 50 cent is packing? :shock: :o

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    4and20 wrote:

the are "freinds"
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

he wrote a song about it 8-)
    4and20 wrote:

if he's gotta write a song about it, then he must be like the guy who has to drive a one ton pick-up with huge off road tires, and a lift kit that gives him an extra 8"....just to make up for other 'shortcomings' in his life...... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

if he's gotta write a song about it, then he must be like the guy who has to drive a one ton pick-up with huge off road tires, and a lift kit that gives him an extra 8"....just to make up for other 'shortcomings' in his life...... :lol:

i hear ya ..but i doubt it :lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dear Chadwick

I'm really sorry.

I try, but with work and stuff I don't have much time. I give it a good going over at the weekends, get as much done as I can. But sometimes I feel it's a thankless task, same old boring stuff to do over and over again. I sometimes leave it untidy out of petulance, sometimes just because I'm too lazy.

I promise I will try much harder from now.

Claire
  • chadwick wrote:
    this thread is designed to slap the shit out of people who live in filth.
    i am very much sick and tired of hanging out in filth when visiting friends.
    you people piss me off

venting, far from over :evil:

you know it...I can't take dirty, unhygenic motherfuckers and their filthy surroundings ... lived with housemates a few years ago, and still, I get fuckin flashbacks.. one bad trip
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    My bf does all the cleaning at our place....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    81 wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:
    i install carpet for a living so i got to agree on this one. theres nothing worse than kicking cat shit out of the way to do a job. most times i just lay the carpet over the shit and stomp it flat if it leaves a bump.i've already worked in places that i wouldnt put my knees on the floor. one more year of it and i'm hangin up the carpet tools fuck it. :twisted:

if i buy some carpet, will you install it for me. my place is clean.
    that would be a long ass drive man, or i would hook you up
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    4and20 wrote:

i could get him cleaning if i were you.
    you have the power.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    chadwick wrote:
    is your house a nasty fucking shit hole, catester?

yes. yes it is. theres a hole in the kitchen floor. but i dont allow animals indoors, we eat over the sink and i make the kids wash under the hose in the backyard. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Claireack wrote:
    Dear Chadwick

I'm really sorry.

I try, but with work and stuff I don't have much time. I give it a good going over at the weekends, get as much done as I can. But sometimes I feel it's a thankless task, same old boring stuff to do over and over again. I sometimes leave it untidy out of petulance, sometimes just because I'm too lazy.

I promise I will try much harder from now.

Claire
    assuming you live with others, why does no one help out?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    klusterfuk wrote:
    81 wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:
    i install carpet for a living so i got to agree on this one. theres nothing worse than kicking cat shit out of the way to do a job. most times i just lay the carpet over the shit and stomp it flat if it leaves a bump.i've already worked in places that i wouldnt put my knees on the floor. one more year of it and i'm hangin up the carpet tools fuck it. :twisted:

if i buy some carpet, will you install it for me. my place is clean.
    that would be a long ass drive man, or i would hook you up
    81 has money.
    bill the fucker for travel expenses, labor, material costs, ect.
    you're all over it mr. klusterfuk.

81 likes the most expensive flooring made.
    silk rugs and shit.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    is your house a nasty fucking shit hole, catester?

yes. yes it is. theres a hole in the kitchen floor. but i dont allow animals indoors, we eat over the sink and i make the kids wash under the hose in the backyard. 8-)
    i wanna shower under your backyard hose too dammit.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    edited October 2010
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Post edited by DangDang on