clean your fucking house

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
this thread is designed to slap the shit out of people who live in filth.
i am very much sick and tired of hanging out in filth when visiting friends.
you people piss me off

venting, far from over :evil:
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm starting today...one can at a time

Hoarding04a.jpg
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I'm starting today...one can at a time

Hoarding04a.jpg
    light it on fire
    you'd be better off

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I'm starting today...one can at a time

Hoarding04a.jpg
    I think you were on the last Hoarders show that I watched :lol:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    heres a tip chadwick................. dont visit freind who live in filth... then you wnt have to deal with it.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i haven't cleaned my place in 7 years.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Suppose I'd better clean up as well to avoid the wrath of the Chadmeister.

Excellent, just found last weeks burger.

filthy+house.jpg
    I think you were on the last Hoarders show that I watched :lol:
    oh my god
    yesterday that's kinda what i was told.

"we're not hoarders, we're animal rescuers."

the fuck if you are.
    these cats and dogs and rabbits all have fleas and worms and all kinds of other shit going on.
    mangy and fucking stupid too.
    female cats are put in cages or campers when in heat.

what kind of cat loves living in a little camper and never allowed outside?

DUMB COCK SUCKER

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    heres a tip chadwick................. dont visit freind who live in filth... then you wnt have to deal with it.
    they are my friends

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    chadwick wrote:
    they are my friends

so?? invite them to your place. just dont bitch about something you dont have to expose yourself to.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    chadwick wrote:
    they are my friends

so?? invite them to your place. just dont bitch about something you dont have to expose yourself to.
    it's not the same.

is your house a nasty fucking shit hole, catester?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    i haven't cleaned my place in 7 years.
    that is because you're lazy and your woman does it for you
    which is awesome for you, king 81.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    My Apt is spotless, kind of Mental about it.
    My Apt is spotless, kind of Mental about it.
    thank you for living clean

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    OMG - I hope you didn't come home with some strange "new" bug... :shock: Yuck

Are you still itchy ??!!- I'd be a little worried if you are... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    i install carpet for a living so i got to agree on this one. theres nothing worse than kicking cat shit out of the way to do a job. most times i just lay the carpet over the shit and stomp it flat if it leaves a bump.i've already worked in places that i wouldnt put my knees on the floor. one more year of it and i'm hangin up the carpet tools fuck it. :twisted:
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• chadwick wrote:
    they are my friends

that's even worse....doing that is inviting the filth into your home, because you know they're gonna bring it with them...
  • My Apt is spotless, kind of Mental about it.

x2
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    There's nothing worse then going into someone's house and then having to go home after and take a shower. My cousin's father in-law's place is absolutely disgusting. I went there a few years ago for the first time and I told her NEVER AGAIN. Let's just say he has 3 dogs and he leaves to go to his girlfriend's house for days at a time and leaves the dogs at home, by themselves, with nobody letting them out.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    klusterfuk wrote:
    i install carpet for a living so i got to agree on this one. theres nothing worse than kicking cat shit out of the way to do a job. most times i just lay the carpet over the shit and stomp it flat if it leaves a bump.i've already worked in places that i wouldnt put my knees on the floor. one more year of it and i'm hangin up the carpet tools fuck it. :twisted:

if i buy some carpet, will you install it for me. my place is clean.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I don't know any body that bad...but there was a customer friend once... yuk.....the toilet was so bad I peed outside in his bushes!
    pandora wrote:
    I don't know any body that bad...but there was a customer friend once... yuk.....the toilet was so bad I peed outside in his bushes!
    went on a date of sorts this one time.
    iowa, middle of the winter, nighttime and very cold, snow up to your ass.
    we met at her house.
    shortly after being there i had to pee.
    her toilet was filled with shit.
    no water, frozen pipes and all shitty just like on the cheek and chong movie.
    i peed in the shitty toilet though.
    very disgusting... the house was fucked.

i left after about 1 or 2 hrs.
    never talked to her again.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Oh dear. Chadwick, that's just nasty...

We have three dogs. And the trick is: No carpets! If there is a rare (very rare) "accident" it's on the hardwood floors which are easy to clean. What I've learned is that if you feed your dogs a high quality diet and occasionally run a brush over them and **especially ** make sure their ears are cleaned regularly, you won't have a doggie smell.

No carpets means it's easy to sweep up the tumbleweeds of fur. You have to keep on top of their claws so they don't destroy the floors.

I went on a rampage in the kitchen last weekend and found the most disgusting stuff. Way at the back of one of the cupboards I found a years-outdated ketchup bottle and the ketchup had turned totally brown. Completely emptied the freezer, the cabinets and the fridge. Everything is sparkling now.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Oh dear. Chadwick, that's just nasty...

We have three dogs. And the trick is: No carpets! If there is a rare (very rare) "accident" it's on the hardwood floors which are easy to clean. What I've learned is that if you feed your dogs a high quality diet and occasionally run a brush over them and **especially ** make sure their ears are cleaned regularly, you won't have a doggie smell.

No carpets means it's easy to sweep up the tumbleweeds of fur. You have to keep on top of their claws so they don't destroy the floors.

I went on a rampage in the kitchen last weekend and found the most disgusting stuff. Way at the back of one of the cupboards I found a years-outdated ketchup bottle and the ketchup had turned totally brown. Completely emptied the freezer, the cabinets and the fridge. Everything is sparkling now.

i recently found a box of crystal light lemonade from 2007 :shock: :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    agree.......it requires no money to be organized/clean.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    ajedigecko wrote:
    agree.......it requires no money to be organized/clean.

This is true - one of the best tips I read (on Flylady) was to use old shampoo/soap/shower gel that no one liked, as a cleaner. Put on a sponge, these things will clean surfaces just fine. You don't have to buy special products.

I second the idea of no carpets - we have cats, with wood and laminate flooring. Just vacuum, and/or wet swiffer when necessary. The one room that has carpet, the cats are not allowed in.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    So how do I get my other half to help me freaking CLEAN? I probably spend an hour or two every day cleaning up after him. I don't even share a bathroom with him anymore, I have my own nice clean bathroom...he hasn't cleaned his toilet in over a year. :shock: Thank goodness I took over the guest bathroom...

I'm so embarrassed to have people over anymore :oops: ...he seems to not even notice/care :cry:

(oh and JaneNY...wet swiffer chemicals are known to be toxic to kitties)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:
    So how do I get my other half to help me freaking CLEAN? I probably spend an hour or two every day cleaning up after him. I don't even share a bathroom with him anymore, I have my own nice clean bathroom...he hasn't cleaned his toilet in over a year. :shock: Thank goodness I took over the guest bathroom...

I'm so embarrassed to have people over anymore :oops: ...he seems to not even notice/care :cry:

(oh and JaneNY...wet swiffer chemicals are known to be toxic to kitties)

wow the exact opposite of my life

maybe we should tade our partners :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

hhhmmm...I think you're a dude....but I can never remember :? If I could trade for someone that was neater and really hot.... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:

hhhmmm...I think you're a dude....but I can never remember :? If I could trade for someone that was neater and really hot.... :lol:

yes dude here ...don't let the joke name fool you

def. neater from what you said

and im dam good looking so he cant be much better looking than me

no brainer :mrgreen:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    4and20 wrote:

yes dude here ...don't let the joke name fool you

def. neater from what you said

and im dam good looking so he cant be much better looking than me

no brainer :mrgreen:

Hey, 4and20 back off _ neilybabes is my pool boy. Well, he will be if I ever find myself with a pool. I know he will keep it clean and properly balanced, chemically speaking.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)