~~~SURVIVOR-Season 21-Nicaragua~~~

2»

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,692
    All I got to say is the black chick; I'll call knucklehead (can't spell her name) has got to go. The more she opens her mouth the more I hope someone drills her in the head, and I hope its the chick with 1 leg.
    Can you believe she said that she better not leave her leg beside the fire :o

I can't stand her
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    So much for the Jimmy Johnson advantage, eh Jason P? If he would have answered like everyone else and said he wasn't weak, I think he'd have survived the vote with Dan getting the axe...

And I agree with you BLACK35, that Naonka chick is just flat out annoying, rude, and a bitch. Hope she goes soon...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    So yay, they got rid of Jimmy T....can't wait for next week when they mix up the tribes...should be really interesting. Don't like that reward and immunity challenges are in the same challenge, there's too much chit chat crap. Prediction for next week-Nayonka (she's riding her high horse too much and will get blind-sighted) Or Jill-the lady in the terrible green bathing suit.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,707
    Jimmy T just couldn't keep his yap shut. Dan should be gone, he's tits on a bull..but so many of these folks just don't know when to keep quiet and lay low.
    Hopefully Naonka and that attitude are gone soon.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Yep, I hope Knucklehead goes next week, I guess the young tribe has got to lose first. When I see Knucklehead come on the tv, she almost makes we wanna turn the station, I can't stand her
    Maybe she'll get attacked by a shark if she goes in the water :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    Had to work tonight. Was Survivor on? Who got the boot?
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I have it on the DVR, husband is on a biz trip so I'm 'not supposed' to watch till he gets back (Friday night)....I cheated and looked it up...Tyrone got booted.... :twisted: when are they gonna get rid of that horrible Nayonka chick?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Poncier wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:
    I'm picking the black guy from the older tribe, .
    Tyrone was my pick as well.
    We look s-m-r-t. :mrgreen:
    Last night's show bummed me out. Tyrone was one of the people I was pulling for. Their logic was all sorts of fucked up though. If you have someone ready to quit, drop the dead weight (and attitude with her).

I don't think Dan is gonna last long without Marty...
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389

But if they keep voting out the strongest one each week, he's got a good chance of sticking around for a while.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:

But if they keep voting out the strongest one each week, he's got a good chance of sticking around for a while.
    good point...although it was attitude that got Tyrone booted

I think the first time Dan tells the younger people that he can't run in the mud, he's a gonner...
    loadedgun wrote:

good point...although it was attitude that got Tyrone booted

I think the first time Dan tells the younger people that he can't run in the mud, he's a gonner...

He'll have to use the excuse 'I can't run in the mud because some crazy ass B put my shoes in the ocean.' That will get him some sympathy at least. :lol: And it could even turn them onto the crazy one (I can't actually remember if she is on his team still or not?)
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    It was Holly who put his shoes in the water...and yeah, they are still on the same team. But, she's already trying to get in tight with the younger players (although her usefulness to them declines with each older person voted off).
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    Oh, right, I remember the previews showed some sort of tribe mix-up.
    We got rid of the DVR last month & it's hard to adjust
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
    I am so glad to see that evil B kicked off. I think it just got real interesting and now everyone will be scrambling.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • BronyBrony Posts: 631
    loadedgun wrote:
    I am so glad to see that evil B kicked off. I think it just got real interesting and now everyone will be scrambling.
    Scrambling? Scrambling is beneath me. I am better than scrambling.
    Brony wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:
    Scrambling? Scrambling is beneath me. I am better than scrambling.

In this case- Pride=Stupidity

On another note, so much for her and Sash being tight. He could have saved her with that idol, and completely changed the game (again). I instantly thought of a few weeks ago when Jeff asked him if he would ever use it to save someone else.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    I think Sash realized saving her with the idol would be a short term solution...they'd still be outnumbered 5-4 if they had Sash, Brenda, Clueless Kelly and paranoid Chase up against Benry, Fabio, Dan, Jane and Holly (assuming they took NayWonky out). And he'd have no idol.
    This way he can convince some of the others he wasn't with Brenda as much as was thought, NayBonkers will probably go along with him, and if he can pull someone else in, he might regain some control. So I think it was wise of him not to save her. Loved it when Probst asked if anyone had an idol and Brenda looked at Sash, smiled and nodded like "I'll take that now" and he just ignored her. She was great eye candy, but I'm glad to see her gone...game is now wide open and quite interesting.

Mad props to Jane for winning the challenge too...don't like her all that much, but gotta repsect that.
  • BronyBrony Posts: 631
    Poncier wrote:

Mad props to Jane for winning the challenge too...don't like her all that much, but gotta repsect that.

i loved how idiot Chase tried to talk her off "im not going anywhere" and then dropped his ass into the water. such a non-tough guy. he is truly the biggest disappointment in the game. such potential, but hes a wet noodle.
    I'll miss Brenda, think she just was a little too comfortable. Plus she is was my favorite chick

Gotta say I was also impressed with Jane on that challenge. That would have been tough to do, I couldn't believe it when she won :clap::clap::clap:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    So disappointed last night in the patheticness of those 2 girls. Glad Naonka's gone, but Kelly? She was worthless to begin with. I think last night was the first time I'd ever heard her talk.

Part of me was hoping after Na walked off, that Kelly was going to say something to the extent of 'Hah! My ploy worked. I was faking it just to get that B to quit. Misery loves company. Game on!!'

Seriously, who the fuck walks away from a million bucks?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    I cant believe that the rest of the tribe didnt beg and plead with Nay-Wonka to stay. Hell I would have even given her my clothing and my rations of rice.

She was hands down the MOST attractive (not in appearance) knucklehead in the history of this game to take to the finals. Aint no sane person on the globe would give that snarcky bitch a plug nickel!!! Uh!!! You know she comes from a long line of proud women, duh. Wouldnt accept your pity prize anyway. "I am content! " :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just hope they have a bully-beat down over at the jury digs.

Kelly just realized it was Survivor. Give her a break. Twit thought she showed up for the Price is Right. Couldnt figure out why no one wanted her to come on down...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I can't believe the two of them quit...with only 11 day's left. Kelly never really did anything for the tribe anyway's so I don't think it's a big loss. Neonka was growing on me and kept the show entertaining...I wish she would have stayed.

What I don't get is how come they never had an immunity challenge. Sure two people quit but Jeff said he was giving them until Tribal Council to make up their minds. What if neither of them quit? Then nobody would have went home? Like I told my husband...you can't believe everything on Survivor or any other reality show for that matter to be 100% real. I think a lot of it is fixed, that's just my opinion but it is entertaining and that's why I keep watching!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    Was this one of those 'the producers didn't show us what was really going on' episodes? I was thrown at the end. Makes sense what they did, but usually it is obvious. Benry was becoming a whiny little bitch though.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.