Leaving for Europe Thursday...

2»

Comments

• as i see ,,u really need help...
    1.Barcelona - Spain..most beautiful city in europe
    2.Sevilla - Spain..town looks like fairytail
    3.Rome - Italy...epic!!!
    4.Marseille - France..most beautifil city in france,you will love it..
    5.Amsterdam - Holland...you will thank me later for that
    6.Greece in general..ill tell u when we meet
    7.Berlin - Germany..you can do whatever u want there..easy to find everything
    8.prague - ..let me know when u will go to book my ticket too..best sex orgy in Europe..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Have a wonderful time if you can get further try Amsterdam,Prague,Edinburgh,let me know and I'll direct you to the best places in the city.
    I did it the other way around Edinburgh -> Canada ... it changed my life.

I hope the trip is all you want and more,how long are you here for?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    as i see ,,u really need help...
    3.Rome - Italy...epic!!!
    8.prague - ..let me know when u will go to book my ticket too..best sex orgy in Europe..

Seems you know what you're talking about, I couldn't agree more, although in my -biased- opinion, Marseille would rank as the most beautiful city in the world ;-) !

I would also pick Berlin, Prague and Amsterdam as must-sees, only adding London and possibly Naples to the list ( dying to get the occasion to finally visit ).

Haven't had the chance to visit Greece yet, hence the absence from the list :-)
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257

see you soon then: )

Sure thing ! Can't wait :-)
  • myra wrote:
    as i see ,,u really need help...
    3.Rome - Italy...epic!!!

Seems you know what you're talking about, I couldn't agree more, although in my -biased- opinion, Marseille would rank as the most beautiful city in the world ;-) !

I would also pick Berlin, Prague and Amsterdam as must-sees, only adding London and possibly Naples to the list ( dying to get the occasion to finally visit ).

Haven't had the chance to visit Greece yet, hence the absence from the list :-)
    actually the most beautiful is toledo - spain,but not much to do :D
    and i love london,is a town i could live..but i prefer if im not at Greece...HOLLAND...
    DUTCH ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD... :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Avoid Paris if you can... dirty dirty place IMO :?
    I didn't like Amsterdam.. too sleazy for me
    Rome is worth seeing but, for me, Tuscany is the best place in Italy, better food and warmer people.
    London's worth visiting... plenty to see and do.
    Copenhagen probably has the nicest vibe to any city I've been... everybody smiles at ya... even on public transport :oops: it's just lovely... and they're all so friendly... and there's pubs open pretty much all the time. Expensive though :oops:
    No trip to Europe would be complete without a visit to Ireland though... go chill out for a few days :) The West coast has some of the most stunning scenery you can imagine and there's just something magic about the place.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,694
    you guys have all been such a a huge help! i leave tomorrow!!! :o
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    tinz. wrote:

I'm sure it'll be amazing travel. Enjoy!! :)
    btw what places did you pick?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • tinz. wrote:
    enjoy your trip and you are wellcome at Europe..if you are at London at 2nd octomber you can meet us.we have a pearl jam fans meeting... :)
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    I'd avoid London - but maybe that's just me...
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
    well... i fly into Rome, then im off to Prauge, then Munich for Oktoberfest, then amsterdam maybe, then london and ireland!

where is the pearljam meeting? haha id come
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    London,ON - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
  • tinz. wrote:
    well... i fly into Rome, then im off to Prauge, then Munich for Oktoberfest, then amsterdam maybe, then london and ireland!

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&re ... 675&ref=nf
    Location...

Meet 1:30 - Hard Rock Cafe for Lunch (please let me have numbers for this so I can book a table)

Head onto The Intrepid Fox - 15 St. Giles High Street
    London WC2H 8LN
    020 7494 0827
    Meet here from 4:30 on wards...

If anyone has any other Ideas of better places to go in London Please let me know.

This Hotel is close to the venue. Cheap and Cheefull..
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/gresham ... lAodEEWS6Q
    what would we do though just curious, it would be cool to meet some european board members! :D
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    London,ON - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
  • tinz. wrote:
    what would we do though just curious, it would be cool to meet some european board members! :D
    dinner..and then to the bar for party,till they kick us out.... :)
  • tinz. wrote:

First time I saw the vatican was at night... it was absolutely gorgeous and a bit more magical than during the day when it was surrounded by tourists. You could always do a day trip to Pompeii... I did that from Rome and it was pretty awesome!

I love the boat trip on the Thames in London... a different and quieter way to see the city! I also liked the boat trip in Amsterdam... I like boats :D

What parts of Ireland ya going to? Plenty of boats there too :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • I can only comment on the places i've lived in and visited:

Visit England. London is nice but go to places like Cornwall and Devon and The Lake District for something different. The scenery, mountains and walks in The Lake District are life changing, Devon and Cornwall are great for a British sea break. The surf culture is aces :D The Midlands is kinda cool... we have Warwick Castle, Lincoln Cathedral, Coventry's bombed cathedral and many other historical sites that often get overlooked :thumbup:

Also try Belfast in the UK. It may not seem like a number 1 destination but the people are uber friendly, the city has great history and they like a drink ;) I felt really at home in Belfast...

I didn't like Dublin but I can see why others would. It's worth a visit IMO if you like stereotypical Irish things, 24 hours expensive drinks and buskers :? :lol:

Berlin, Germany, is soooooooooooooo worth a visit. It's my second favourite place on earth after The Lake District. The culture and way of life is amazing (I didn't know until I went but it's the third biggest gay city in the world after San Fran and Sydney!) If you are into history of the Second World War, Berlin is an extremely moving place to visit.

Amsterdam is lovely. It has a very calm way of life and you can really relax there. Don't be put off by the Red Light District, it's awesome! :D

I also highly recommend Ypres in Belgium - Incredible WW1 history there. I got to walk through trenches and visit Tyne Cot Cemetary and The Menin Gate... again, extremely moving and emotional.

As I said, I can only comment on where i've been... and I like culture, nature and history :lol:8-)

I would HIGHLY recommend however, a company called Fat Tire Bike Tours. they have tours of London, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin and are brilliant value for money. We did the Berlin tour in June and it was worth ever cent of the 20euro we paid. The guides are excellent, the tours last all day with beer garden stops, free sun cream and a general sense of fun, respect, and learning.

http://fattirebiketours.com/

Enjoy your tour! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.

• I didn't like Dublin but I can see why others would. It's worth a visit IMO if you like stereotypical Irish things, 24 hours expensive drinks and buskers :? :lol:
    Dublin's got charm and is a pretty city and small enough to walk around the whole thing in a few hours... you can walk to the beach from the city centre, relax in any of the many parks... or yes have fun with the buskers... and the people... or chill in a proper pub and just enjoy the vibe.

Ireland also has plenty of mountains, rivers, lakes and, of course, is an island.. surrounded by sea :roll: so yep, there are waves... plenty of em. We also have plenty of history... castles all over the place and monastaries and abbies and all that stuff. And yes we have running water... in fact, people are always amazed that we have everything that's available in all other countries... PLUS our own stuff. So really... we're better :mrgreen:

Just go and have fun and relax... don't waste too much time in England... see London and that's about it :D . In fact, try and get up to Edinburgh... it's really pretty and has a nice little vibe to it also.

http://www.discoverireland.com/gb/
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Ireland also has plenty of mountains, rivers, lakes and, of course, is an island.. surrounded by sea :roll: so yep, there are waves... plenty of em. We also have plenty of history... castles all over the place and monastaries and abbies and all that stuff. And yes we have running water... in fact, people are always amazed that we have everything that's available in all other countries... PLUS our own stuff. So really... we're better :mrgreen:

If Ireland's so good how come you all live everywhere else in the world? ;):lol:

Ireland and England are pretty similar... I dislike London as much as I dislike Dublin, but that's proably nothing to do with the individual places and everything to do with the fact I don't like big busy cities.

England's still better :P ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.

• If Ireland's so good how come you all live everywhere else in the world? ;):lol:

Ireland and England are pretty similar... I dislike London as much as I dislike Dublin, but that's proably nothing to do with the individual places and everything to do with the fact I don't like big busy cities.

England's still better :P ;)
    We live everywhere and STILL come back... we're in search of a country that's better.. nobody's found it ;) but we're stubborn fuckers so we'll keep trying!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life