Secret Santa 2010

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited September 2010
    rafie wrote:
    more and more great people coming in the thread...awesome...... :)
    Is it weird that I am already thinking of what to send? I have come up with around 75% so far made up of Israeli goodies.
    i know already if i got a woman..as for man im not sure..but i have some in mind...depence if i know him in person..like i knew Sian last year in person before secret santa.. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    rafie wrote:
    more and more great people coming in the thread...awesome...... :)
    Is it weird that I am already thinking of what to send? I have come up with around 75% so far made up of Israeli goodies.
    i know already if i got a woman..as for man im not sure..but i have some in mind...depence if i know him in person..like i knew Sian last year in person before secret santa.. :mrgreen:

I don't think that sending naked pictures of yourself counts :D

What did you get Sian last year?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • rafie wrote:

I don't think that sending naked pictures of yourself counts :D

What did you get Sian last year?
    dont worry...she will love it actually

and sian last year
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=115085&start=120
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Already over 20 :D that's pretty decent! We've enough already to make it good even if nobody else signs up... and I've a feeling there will be a few more.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Yeah sign me up, I sent an email. :)
    Sounds like a lot of fun!
    DUBLIN~~22-6-10
    BELFAST~~23-6-10

"Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight,"
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Yay Helen! Thanks again as this is so much fun! Email sent. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Count me in, will send email later 8-)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hurrah!!

Have just sent the email :D
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    This has sounded so much fun in previous years but was never able to join in but this year I am in :D about to send email :thumbup:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • I'm in!!! I've done this before on the Fiero forum. Always fun! Will send the email on lunch break.
  • :)
  • owwwwwwwwwww with this and the fact the supermarkets have xmas biscuit tins in already ..its already starting to feel like xmas :roll:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    owwwwwwwwwww with this and the fact the supermarkets have xmas biscuit tins in already ..its already starting to feel like xmas :roll:

you have them there too? I just saw all the Holiday Danish Butter Cookies and Belgian Chocolates at Costco last week...oh, suppose I need to sign up for this thing huh?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    4and20 wrote:
    owwwwwwwwwww with this and the fact the supermarkets have xmas biscuit tins in already ..its already starting to feel like xmas :roll:

you have them there too? I just saw all the Holiday Danish Butter Cookies and Belgian Chocolates at Costco last week...oh, suppose I need to sign up for this thing huh?

Na, be a Grinchy like me. Everyone loves a Grinch.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    eyedclaar wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Na, be a Grinchy like me. Everyone loves a Grinch.

Thought it might be fun to get a book of poems from a certain Idahoian ;) ....but if you insist....

CJG4.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Im in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Updated again :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    OMG
    its that time of year AGAIN?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    **must send e-mail** :oops:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    About a fortnight ago I saw a sign at Myer stating that the Christmas Trim shop would be open from the 16th september!!!! Far Out!! :shock:
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    I haven't been on here for way too long, but have to honour Helen's outstanding dedication and organisational skills, so I'm in. That's the only reason of course, not that it was a lot of fun the last time I participated ;)

I actually still have the card that came with the gift up on my fridge and no plans to take it down. :)
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    e-mail sent! great idea helen. let me know
    ~JzP
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Why have I only just seen this thread!!! I am SO in. This was heaps of fun last year!

Now to start planning!!!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Why have I only just seen this thread!!! I am SO in. This was heaps of fun last year!

Now to start planning!!!

earthquakes tend to distract people.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    tinkerbell wrote:

Now to start planning!!!

earthquakes tend to distract people.

Luckily I live in the North Island - far away from Christchurch so have only felt 1 slight tremor last week. Though I have been glued to the TV every night - pretty scary shit! My mum is down there now helping out.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    Damn... everytime this thread comes back to page 1, it reminds me that I still didn't send the e-mail. Will do Helen!!! Promise!
  • redrock wrote:
    Damn... everytime this thread comes back to page 1, it reminds me that I still didn't send the e-mail. Will do Helen!!! Promise!
    PM me an email address and I'll email you the stuff you have to send and all you have to do is reply... ok? :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    PM me an email address and I'll email you the stuff you have to send and all you have to do is reply... ok? :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: