Secret Santa 2010

Comments

• where the fuck in Black Diamond??ok..he is in holidays.. :mrgreen:
    Relax :mrgreen: there's like two months to sign up... or something like that! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Relax :mrgreen: there's like two months to sign up... or something like that! :D
    i tease him cos he said he will be away from the board during his Alaska holidays,i want to see if he will post.. ;):mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Email sent....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    edited September 2010
    did it in 08 and missed last years. so it looks like I'm trending on participating in even numbered years, soooooooo I'm in. :mrgreen:

email sent.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    where the fuck in Black Diamond??ok..he is in holidays.. :mrgreen:
    BD needs to come with 8 gifts!!!! :mrgreen::lol:;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    pm sent! count me in, Helen! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

Dude, no PMs, emails only. Don't want you to miss out :D8-)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I'm in. I'm Jewish, so no Christmas celebrations for me, but it is my birthday at the end of November.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • rafie wrote:
    I'm in. I'm Jewish, so no Christmas celebrations for me, but it is my birthday at the end of November.
    nothing to do with that...all can be in this..its santa hellen,santa sian,santa adam..etc..is for all religions..lol
    its the pj religion... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i'm in,helen. i'll email my info soon. what a cool idea :mrgreen:
  • mfc2006 wrote:

Dude, no PMs, emails only. Don't want you to miss out :D8-)
    :D There's at LEAST one every year (Sorry MFC :mrgreen: ) :D It just makes it much easier to keep them in one place. I get easily confused otherwise :oops:

Rafie that's cool :D all welcome... as long as you don't mind getting your birthday pressie a month late... but some people here are on the ball anyway so they can arrive pretty early.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Since I use that email only for secret santa, it's probably best that I send out an email to all my contacts reminding them... so that nobody from previous years miss out.

So some of you who have just signed up may get an email reminding you, if you're already signed up please just ignore it :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm in this year! After not being able to do it for a couple of years, I'm happy to be back!

Will e-mail you Helen (unless you still have the info from last time ;) )
  • redrock wrote:
    I'm in this year! After not being able to do it for a couple of years, I'm happy to be back!

Will e-mail you Helen (unless you still have the info from last time ;) )
    Just had a look and it's not there :oops:

Glad you're back in though :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    i tease him cos he said he will be away from the board during his Alaska holidays,i want to see if he will post.. ;):mrgreen:
    :shifty:

A polar bear whispered in my ear that my favorite thread is back 8-)

Thanks as always Helen and I am in :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • A polar bear whispered in my ear that my favorite thread is back 8-)

Thanks as always Helen and I am in :mrgreen:[/quote]

ive told you to stop sleeping with that bear..its not good for you
  • PS Rafie - I just think of it as the Secret Hanukkah Harry :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I shall be participating, I'd say. :D

Will e-mail you laters, as I'm a bit busy in work right now. Posting in the thread now so that I'll remember. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    I shall be participating, I'd say. :D

Will e-mail you laters, as I'm a bit busy in work right now. Posting in the thread now so that I'll remember. :mrgreen:
    ^^^^
    This is me, exactly.

I've never done this but have lurked the last couple of years and thought about it. I think this year is the time for me to jump in. :think: :thumbup:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    I'm in!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>

• A polar bear whispered in my ear that my favorite thread is back 8-)

Thanks as always Helen and I am in :mrgreen:
    hi hi hi hi..i knew ill see u here..perfect..enjoy your holidays brother!! ;)
  • I'm in again! Last three years have been great!

Email sent ;)
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • First post should be fully updated now... so if you've sent an EMAIL with all your details and your name isn't there, please let me know as there must be a problem.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Looks like fun....email sent so count me in! :D
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    I am the Grinchy! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

You are :D;)

Alas, I will not be involved this year... I always end up spending too much and with our wedding coming up, I REALLY can't afford to this year :(

As requested, I will help you Hels, no problem :thumbup:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I am the Grinchy! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
    you cant get away with just sending those books you have laying around collecting dust!! hehehe

• more and more great people coming in the thread...awesome...... :)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    more and more great people coming in the thread...awesome...... :)
    Is it weird that I am already thinking of what to send? I have come up with around 75% so far made up of Israeli goodies.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    i've meant to do this the last couple of years, but always forgot! that's why i signed up "early" this year. should be fun! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com