if u was opposite sex than you are

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    81 wrote:
    Whats a good lesbian name
    18?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 81 wrote:
    Whats a good lesbian name
    "melissa muffdiver"
  • my name is daniel,so if i were a female i guess i would be danielle
    on second thought....pussy galore 8-)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    my name is daniel,so if i were a female i guess i would be danielle
    TRAMP!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Minjita
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Claireack wrote:
    Errrrr, I've often thought I'd like to try being a man for the day, knew what the first thing I'd do would be, but never what I'd be called.

I guess I could try out a number of names;

Stirling - when I was a kid I always fancied calling my son this (didn't go with it in the end - he's Hal)
    Leon - quite fancied that for my son too.
    Casper - hubby wanted to call son that
    Otis - hubby wanted to call son that too

May have to think on this some more.

Seymour Butts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    btw i dont want this to be locked..so please
    thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    thanks
    sorry dimi....i'll change my name to ivanna humpalot...is that o'k 8-)
  • Steel
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    edited September 2010
    by the way only certian peolpes threads on here get locked not everybody's. that waxing thread got pretty racey with alot of the same language as a certian muffin thread .....but no problem there...so go figure?but if anybody can get a thread locked it's me...so i change my name again..world meet mary muffintop 8-)
    Post edited by blenderman69 on
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Boo Boo, you'd definitely be a Tiffini. With an "i" at the end. And hearts dotting the "i"s.

:lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • by the way only certian peolpes threads on here get locked not everybody's. that waxing thread got pretty racey with alot of the same language as a certian muffin thread .....but no problem there...o go figure?but if anybody can get a thread locked it's me...so i change my name again..world meet mary muffintop 8-)
    i got more than 5 threads locked already myself..dont have to say more to you..i guess you are a smart guy..and im sure that you will respect what i wrote already
    thanks
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I guess I would call myself Jo, but with an e on the end.
    And I recon I would be a gay trapped in a males body adoring my ........., so yea, I'd be stuck in the bathroom...... :? 8-)
  • by the way only certian peolpes threads on here get locked not everybody's. that waxing thread got pretty racey with alot of the same language as a certian muffin thread .....but no problem there...o go figure?but if anybody can get a thread locked it's me...so i change my name again..world meet mary muffintop 8-)
    i got more than 5 threads locked already myself..dont have to say more to you..i guess you are a smart guy..and im sure that you will respect what i wrote already
    thanks
    of course i'll respect your wishes...but don't hate the player...hate the game :mrgreen:
    thanks
    of course i'll respect your wishes...but don't hate the player...hate the game :mrgreen:
    i dont hate anyone..im full of all for all :)
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I dont know what my name would be, but I'd stand naked infront of the mirror all day
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    my name is daniel,so if i were a female i guess i would be danielle
    thanks

P_____ G_____ is a character in a movie, shouldn't be grounds for a lock.
    There is a Bond movie named "Octopussy". One theater put a caption on the marquee:
    "Eight is Enough"

No, I do not know what my name would be, but I would not be able to keep my hands off myself. Hell, It's hard enough (pun intended) to now.
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    edited September 2010
    I would be known as Crazy Ass Wench.
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    You could call me whatever you want...I'd be too busy doing nudey runs to care! :lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    pandora wrote:
    But if I could choose I like the name Jake.

That's what I chose too!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • If I had been born a girl I would be called Lydia according to my Mom and Dad, so I guess I'd go with that.
    If I'd been a boy my parents were going to name me Michael.

My parents, and indeed most of my family, are stunningly unoriginal when it comes to selecting names for their children.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Gianna or maybe Giovanna
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The doctor predicted me to be a boy, so my middle name is a boy's name. My first name was a default, named after a famous person's kid.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    The doctor predicted me to be a boy, so my middle name is a boy's name. My first name was a default, named after a famous person's kid.

Is your name Apple?
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054

My parents, and indeed most of my family, are stunningly unoriginal when it comes to selecting names for their children.

I don't know what I would have been if I was a boy, but mum had her heart set on Erin, but a friend beat her to it. So when I was born she told my dad to choose a name that no-one in the family had. He chose Frances.....it is his sisters middle name and also the first name of one his aunts who died quite young....needless to say my mother was not impressed when she found out. :roll:

wishing you were Sarah Palin's kid, huh??? ;)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    4and20 wrote:

Is your name Apple?

I'm not that young! okay...famous singer's kid...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Boo Boo, you'd definitely be a Tiffini. With an "i" at the end. And hearts dotting the "i"s.

Would you knock it off!!!
    I'd rather be a Tina...and yes with the a little heart dotting the I
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Is your name Apple?

I'm not that young! okay...famous singer's kid...
    Is it Jade?