Comments

• Options

Bovada?
    Who uses it?
    What do you think of it?
    Minimum deposit?
    Anyone?

Anyone?
    Haven't messed around with the offshore sites for a few years. It was always a pain in the ass to deposit your money and to pull your money out of there when you actually win. Not sure how these sites are now...
    From what I read, Bovada is the highest rated site for U.S.A. players. I don't wanna get rich, I just want to have fun. Supposedly from what I read there is NO problem depositing(imagine that)...But you can only have 1 free withdrawal per month. Any more, per month, will cost you. I really don't care about that, since I just want to deposit $100 or so, and have fun throughout the season. Just wanted to make sure it is safe and legit. From what I have read it is both.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

Bovada?
    Who uses it?
    What do you think of it?
    Minimum deposit?
    Anyone?

Anyone?
    Haven't messed around with the offshore sites for a few years. It was always a pain in the ass to deposit your money and to pull your money out of there when you actually win. Not sure how these sites are now...
    From what I read, Bovada is the highest rated site for U.S.A. players. I don't wanna get rich, I just want to have fun. Supposedly from what I read there is NO problem depositing(imagine that)...But you can only have 1 free withdrawal per month. Any more, per month, will cost you. I really don't care about that, since I just want to deposit $100 or so, and have fun throughout the season. Just wanted to make sure it is safe and legit. From what I have read it is both.
    Yeah, bovada is definitely the most well-known one out there. A couple of my friends use it, but they haven't complained out the money withdrawal since they haven't had any to withdraw just yet!
  • Options

Bovada?
    Who uses it?
    What do you think of it?
    Minimum deposit?
    Anyone?

Anyone?
    Yeah, bovada is definitely the most well-known one out there. A couple of my friends use it, but they haven't complained out the money withdrawal since they haven't had any to withdraw just yet!
    They give you a 50% bonus on your deposit. deposit $100 and you have $150 to play with. The catch is, you have to gamble 3x that bonus, before you can collect. Which I guess, makes sense.

I want to mortgage my house and take Green Bay this weekend!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    I used it occasionally a while back. Only had one payout and it was smooth. It's a legit site
  • Options

I used it occasionally a while back. Only had one payout and it was smooth. It's a legit site

Legit.
    My bank refused the transaction.
    Hahahaha
    Guess I will get a pre-paid card if I wanna play.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

Legit.
    Hahahaha
    Haha, that's fucked up. I do remember something about them using some random company name for deposits
  • Options

Legit.
    Hahahaha
    Haha, that's fucked up. I do remember something about them using some random company name for deposits
    A Chinese clothing store!

Fucking hilarious!
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    Any of you guys ever have to report winnings to the IRS from winning money on Bovada or any other offshore site? If so, how did that go?
  • Options

Any of you guys ever have to report winnings to the IRS from winning money on Bovada or any other offshore site? If so, how did that go?

The offshore sites are illegal so nothing to report if you actually do win.
  • Options

Thought it was just illegal for them to operate in the United States, but legal for us to play?
  • Options

Thought it was just illegal for them to operate in the United States, but legal for us to play?
    Not sure if it's technically legal to play on those sites, but it's not like they're looking to arrest people for betting online.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

Not sure if it's technically legal to play on those sites, but it's not like they're looking to arrest people for betting online.
    Not to arrest them, but they could shut them down and freeze your account, right?
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Not to arrest them, but they could shut them down and freeze your account, right?
    Yeah, that's the risk of playing on those offshore sites.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Atlanta -3.5 this Thursday @ Tampa.. thoughts?
    Post edited by pearldavidson on
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444

Technically, you still need to report your winnings, no matter what the source.
  • Options
    Packers -7 @ home against the Vikings. Anyone else jumping all over this?