I apologize.....

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hey dimiri???True story...

Everyone on this board has met me...Fact!!!

So I am in Philly...
    And I meet comebackgirl and her husband Zoso......

They could posiblly be (yeah I spelled that wrong)....
    The 2 coolest people on the planet.............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,028
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kZsvHl_ ... re=related

so underrated. but I like it that way!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Hey dimiri???True story...

So I am in Philly...

,i really believe that this couple must be the coolest.lovely people,and must love chicken soup too :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICiFYdBmrjo
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Speedy. whats the deal man. Did you guys close on the house? Missed the last part of that thread.

• Ya know something ya fuckers???

Sometimes ya just have to go back to your roots...

Ans here ya have it....

THE GREATEST SONG WRITTEN BY ANY BAND.......PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbhsYC4gKy4
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Hey dimiri???True story...

So I am in Philly...

Meeting you was a highlight...it was like meeting a celebrity. :mrgreen: Meeting Ed was cool...but meeting Speedy - that was something to remember!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    Speedy. whats the deal man. Did you guys close on the house? Missed the last part of that thread.
    CLOSED.......
    Ya know something ya fuckers???

Sometimes ya just have to go back to your roots...

Ans here ya have it....

THE GREATEST SONG WRITTEN BY ANY BAND.......PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbhsYC4gKy4
    2nd best,cos...number 1 is this one..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEO9eXFjRnY
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    This is my fav version of porch. Really gets me going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb9V2WKE ... ata_player
    I'll be back

• Ok..

comebackgirl is still here......

Ya think I can get her to send me nakiee pics?????

hhehehehehehehe
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    oh yeah i musta forgot
    sorry speedy
    bad memory dude
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Ok..

comebackgirl is still here......

Ya think I can get her to send me nakiee pics?????

hhehehehehehehe
    Not gonna happen :evil:
    But I will send you pictures of adorable kittens like these:

kittenbelly.jpg
    spooningkitten.jpg
    :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    by the end of this night and Speedy's bottle , he will be.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFypyjFvMH0

• mickeyrat wrote:
    your so warm....
    OH THE RITUAL...............
    As I lay down...
    Your crooked arm....

I have bought just as may vynils as ED VEDDER...

But GOD DAMN!!!!!

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    hey mfc2206????

FUCK PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!

A-MEN!!

Fuck 'em!! :D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LauriLauri Posts: 748
    haha why does someone have to go away for you to get drunk!
    Lauri wrote:
    because his wife wears the pants in that family.

• LauriLauri Posts: 748
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Lauri wrote:
    because his wife wears the pants in that family.

ouch

I think couples should embrace mutual drunkenness
    guess Speedy cant hold his liquor anymore. this very shortlived!!!

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:
    his wife wanted the computer for a game of solitaire
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    mickeyrat wrote:

can hold my liquor, and agree w/ Speedy, you post good and postive threads :thumbup: