edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
But Kathy went away for the weekend....

And I disvovered the Absolut Citron...

So....

Fuck yeah!!!!

Whats up everyone????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fxk2JrZgvA
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• And im not about to give thanks.....

Or apologize............
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,028
    NIce :thumbup: . A Speedy drunk thread :clap::clap: . Post on my brother and have one for the sober alky!!!! :think: :think: :problem: :shifty: :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol::D :thumbup:
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    NIce :thumbup: . A Speedy drunk thread :clap::clap: . Post on my brother and have one for the sober alky!!!! :think: :think: :problem: :shifty: :mrgreen:
    My friend...

I havent had a drink for months.....

But I am having a drink tonight.....

And mickeyrat....I follow your posts every day in the sober thread.....Just so you know...

God Bless ya my friend....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ZrN8a3RVw
    mickeyrat wrote:
    My friend...

I havent had a drink for months.....

But I am having a drink tonight.....

And mickeyrat....I follow your posts every day in the sober thread.....Just so you know...

God Bless ya my friend....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ZrN8a3RVw
    Really? wow. I take that as an honor. thank you.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Where the fuck is comebackgirl???

She is HOT!!!!!!

But she is fucking married......

Pours another drink.... hehehehehehehehehe

hey mfc2206????

FUCK PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!
    Shoulda found a way to see this one!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLJU1bYUMF8

• Fuck Yeah...

Cuz it doesnt get any better than this....

I actually saw this shit 3 STRAIGHT nights in CANADA....

Not that anyone gives a rats ass....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2RebziO68

3 straight fucking nights.....
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i think she changed her name to Comebackwomen now.
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    And just so you know....

I have read your shit for a long long long long time.....

and again...

All the power to you my friend,........
    mickeyrat wrote:
    And just so you know....

I have read your shit for a long long long long time.....

and again...

All the power to you my friend,........
    feeling sentimental are we speedy?

Thanks man. You sir are a joy to read. You like to have fun and you make me laugh.

• The greatest song ever performed by any band???

Maybe???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPC5QwMDq_c

• mickeyrat wrote:
    God damn....

fuck yeah...

I saw this shit back in 1994....

1994!!!!!!

with 1500 people in attendeance......
    fave song all time. rings true in my life!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLqx4th ... re=related

mickeyrat wrote:
    God damn....

fuck yeah...

I saw this shit back in 1994....

1994!!!!!!

with 1500 people in attendeance......
    saw them down in St Pete that tour. almost filled Bayfront Arena. Got paid to see that show. orking for a temp service that was hired to clean up and tear down the floor seats. Asked security if I could grab an empty seat!!!! :mrgreen:

• Im sorry, I am a little fucked up..
    This might be the greatest song ever performed by any band..........

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... LYBK81pXRA

• fucking A right I was here for this...

Is this the greatest song ever recorded by any band????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gbbX_FWjJ0
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    cheers from Greece buddy..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnkbRFIxc1o
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Where the fuck is comebackgirl???

She is HOT!!!!!!

hey mfc2206????

FUCK PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!
    I'm here :wave: I'm married, but I love you anyway Speedy. Have another :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • EvilClosetMonkey Sucks Monkey balls........

• Where the fuck is comebackgirl???

She is HOT!!!!!!

hey mfc2206????

FUCK PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!
    I'm here :wave: I'm married, but I love you anyway Speedy. Have another :mrgreen:
    If ya ever leave him...

Im filthy rich...
    And hung like a flea!!!!!!

heheheheheheheheh...............................................
    thought this might be from germany 00!!!! oops. thought I had you pegged as predictable!!!

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Where the fuck is comebackgirl???

She is HOT!!!!!!

hey mfc2206????

FUCK PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!
    If ya ever leave him...

Im filthy rich...
    And hung like a flea!!!!!!

heheheheheheheheh...............................................
    hmmmm....well with all that money maybe we could look into a penile implant :shock: :lol: Nah...I'll take ya just the way you are :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Take me piece by piece.....