clean your ears, trim your fingernails and toenails

13»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    zchick wrote:
    long enough for cornrows, especially since you've got curly hair. Really nice when it's hot out, I put cornrows in my hair one summer...some guys can pull it off..makes them look hot ;)
    ive had my hair many ways.
    long, short, kinda long, very short, buzzed,
    and bald as can be = razor it.
    bald = ice fishing = holy shit this is freezing my brain.

cornrows sound fun.
    did you like your cornrows?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    i need batteries too.
    my beard trimming tool and nose/ear trimmer are out of power, no batteries.
    i can pull off hairy ears and hairy nose though... beard and fucked long hair.
    i am very hidden under this mess.

oh yeah... brush your teeth, fuckers.
    bad breath sucks and bad teeth are not any fun either except when dentist gives out pain pills.

so, according to your descriptions...this is how i imagine you to look
    chewbacca.jpg

how close am i?
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

chadwick wrote:
    i need batteries too.
    my beard trimming tool and nose/ear trimmer are out of power, no batteries.
    i can pull off hairy ears and hairy nose though... beard and fucked long hair.
    i am very hidden under this mess.

oh yeah... brush your teeth, fuckers.
    bad breath sucks and bad teeth are not any fun either except when dentist gives out pain pills.

so, according to your descriptions...this is how i imagine you to look
    chewbacca.jpg

how close am i?
    yes, i resemble chewbaka.
    not quite as hairy on my back, arms, and legs, but close.
    my face and head are just as hairy.
    i bet our breath smells the same.
    matter of fact, i bet his toenails are just like mine.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    chadwick wrote:
    zchick wrote:
    long enough for cornrows, especially since you've got curly hair. Really nice when it's hot out, I put cornrows in my hair one summer...some guys can pull it off..makes them look hot ;)

cornrows sound fun.

yes I did, don't have to brush your hair, don't really 'wash' your hair, really rinse shampoo water thru it. I figured out that you have to wear a bandana when you sleep though, or you get all kinds of hair fuzzing out everywhere. But after a month, it gets itchy. I took it out and re did my hair. Worth it when the weather gets to be 90+ for days on end.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... 5small.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    zchick wrote:

cornrows sound fun.

yes I did, don't have to brush your hair, don't really 'wash' your hair, really rinse shampoo water thru it. I figured out that you have to wear a bandana when you sleep though, or you get all kinds of hair fuzzing out everywhere. But after a month, it gets itchy. I took it out and re did my hair. Worth it when the weather gets to be 90+ for days on end.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... 5small.jpg

we've had 1 day this summer with temps into the 90's.
    no heat over here.
    i still think i want cornrows, heat or not.
    i shampoo and condition my hair, that's it.
    i don't brush it though.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    the question is, CAN you brush it? I'm starting to think I should stop brushing my hair, looks better when I don't. I know a lot of people that don't brush/comb their hair.... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:
    the question is, CAN you brush it? I'm starting to think I should stop brushing my hair, looks better when I don't. I know a lot of people that don't brush/comb their hair.... :?
    i can after awhile of working out the mess.
    i like the looks of it unbrushed.
    yes you may want to stop brushing your hair.
    what kinda hair are you?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    My hair is dyed blonde and super thick...like horse hair. About mid back length.

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:
    My hair is dyed blonde and super thick...like horse hair. About mid back length.
    suoer thick and whatnot horse hair.
    sounds like cornrows to me.

also, sounds like my hair but mine isn't dyed and not as long.
    mine's dirty dishwater blonde.

i am stupid too.
    not fake dumb, very very dumb.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    zchick wrote:

i am stupid too.

i know chadwick is a male
    zchick....i assume is a chick

if this is correct...you guys should hook up ;)
    if this is not correct, zchick you should probably change your name..or at least specify in your profile that you are not a chick :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

chadwick wrote:
    zchick wrote:

i am stupid too.

i know chadwick is a male
    zchick....i assume is a chick

if this is correct...you guys should hook up ;)
    if this is not correct, zchick you should probably change your name..or at least specify in your profile that you are not a chick :lol:

I am female and I think I'm old enough to be a cougar to chadwick :o

- Christopher McCandless
  • zchick wrote:

I am female and I think I'm old enough to be a cougar to chadwick :o

oh boy...add gas to the fire :lol:
    i'd be willing to bet he'd b into that :mrgreen:

you people are fun funny.

i am 38 years old and i feel like i am at least 90 or 93 years old.
    almost every bone in my body has been fucked up, tendons torn, ligaments fired out,
    shoulder in and out of socket, left knee destroyed and mush, my balls have been kicked in 1409 times.
    what else? the list is huge and bizarre. i haven't had stitches in at least 2 years and i am way overdue.
    haven't wrecked a motorcycle or beat anyone's ass in at least 2 weeks.

but i clean my ears and trim my nails.
    good to go.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

almost every bone in my body has been fucked up, tendons torn, ligaments fired out,
    shoulder in and out of socket, left knee destroyed and mush, my balls have been kicked in 1409 times.
    what else? the list is huge and bizarre. i haven't had stitches in at least 2 years and i am way overdue.

good to go.

you actually counted how many times you've been kicked? :?:
    I feel better now knowing that Chad is OLDER than me 8-)

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

good to go.

you actually counted how many times you've been kicked? :?:
    I feel better now knowing that Chad is OLDER than me 8-)
    i did not keep track, that was an educated guess, it might be a bit exaggerated due to science :wtf: :crazy: :lolno:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    are you like a magnet for getting the stuffing beat outta you? It's ok...I'm a magnet for freaks, "There's always one of them in every crowd, and they always find me"

- Christopher McCandless
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I always clean my ears. I love Q-tips. Like seriously love them.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,029
    as much as the cookie monster loves that cookie?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    as much as the cookie monster loves that cookie?
    More.
  • I always clean my ears. I love Q-tips. Like seriously love them.
    I do love them too.
    A science teacher years ago told the class he loved using q-tips and ended up needing to get a big infected glob of cotton pulled out of his ear.
    I didn't listen, I still love using them.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    Beach wrote:
    I do love them too.
    A science teacher years ago told the class he loved using q-tips and ended up needing to get a big infected glob of cotton pulled out of his ear.
    I didn't listen, I still love using them.
    Well you just gotta be sure to not leave any cotton behind. So F him, I still love them haha
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Belly button Chadwick...keep it clean. You don't it to get fluff in it and start stinking~! :lol:;)
  • matabelematabele Posts: 277
    Be careful with those ear candles, a number of people have had the wax that coats them run down and burn their ear drum. All that stuff you see in them is not ear wax it is mostly from the candle itself, plenty of info on the net saying they are no good.