NCAA College Football -

1234235236237238240»

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 27,110
    Whole new team pretty much....portal is crazy.
    Whole lot different than Clay Helton 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 27,393
    Jimbo not too happy with Nick.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 27,110
    Both of them are turkeys.
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 577
    Jimbo gets hid panties waded anytime Saban says anything. 
    Saban is speaking to a room full of boosters. He never says anything about cheating or breaking laws. He wants to rally the troops and uses A&M as the example of what's going on. 

Also, I never once heard Jimbo dispute or deny any sort of NIL payments. Just "everything we did was within the laws". 

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 11,573
    edited May 20
    Saban is a piece of shit.  He's just worried his golden goose might not continue laying the golden eggs for him.  Fuck him.  Glad to see Fisher ripping him a new one.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HOU-->PDX-->KCPosts: 35,834
    pjhawks said:
    Saban is a piece of shit.  He's just worried his golden goose might not continue laying the golden eggs for him.  Fuck him.  Glad to see Fisher ripping him a new one.
    me too
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    SC joining the Big10.
    Pac12 doomed itself with horrid TV contracts.  The money available was pathetic.
    Going to be iinteresting.  So long as we still can schedule ND every year I'm good with it.  
    Living in eastern time zone I'm very happy to get more normal start times.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 7,657
    I'm not sure what scraps the PAC can pick up to fill the hole. I also heard that the Big 12 is talking with AZ, ASU, Utah, and Colorado. Maybe get a Texas school and some Mountain West teams and it will be the Walmart Pac 12.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,709
    SC joining the Big10.
    Pac12 doomed itself with horrid TV contracts.  The money available was pathetic.
    Going to be iinteresting.  So long as we still can schedule ND every year I'm good with it.  

Man, how crazy is this story?!?! Just a story out of nowhere and done in a days time without speculation. 

I desperately hope they do not get rid of the ND game, and I suspect they will not. They will have the same amount of out of conference games per season, so I don't think it will change anything. I would honestly not be shocked if this wasn't part of a ploy by the B1G to help entice the Irish to join the B1G. 

Oh, and fuck USC!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Ha, nice!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 25,424
    SC joining the Big10.

Man, how crazy is this story?!?! Just a story out of nowhere and done in a days time without speculation. 

I desperately hope they do not get rid of the ND game, and I suspect they will not. They will have the same amount of out of conference games per season, so I don't think it will change anything. I would honestly not be shocked if this wasn't part of a ploy by the B1G to help entice the Irish to join the B1G. 

Oh, and fuck USC!
    ND is definitely a long term target.  Some inside reporting says that the Big isn't done and will target some NW Pac schools like Oregon,  California, Stanford and maybe even Colorado or Utah.  I didn't hear Washington but one would think they like the Seattle TV market.  

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 27,393

Oh, and fuck USC!

it was bad enough when we took in rutgers and nebraska. now this.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 25,424
    Wobbie said:

Oh, and fuck USC!

it was bad enough when we took in rutgers and nebraska. now this.
    Utah is rumored to be a potential.  I'm not sure what they bring though.  It's crystal clear why UCLA and USC are a good fit