Your First Post

2»

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:
    kenny olav wrote:
    My first post is buried in whatever digital graveyard the Synergy board is in. I just know it was during the Riot Act tour. I think was defending Eddie's impaling of the Bush mask.

but your best post was about puke

Was that the famous "Thanks For Puking On Me At The Garden" post?!? Do share again, please please please.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    kenny olav wrote:
    My first post is buried in whatever digital graveyard the Synergy board is in. I just know it was during the Riot Act tour. I think was defending Eddie's impaling of the Bush mask.

Was that the famous "Thanks For Puking On Me At The Garden" post?!? Do share again, please please please.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17949&start=0&hilit=boston+puke
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I think it was a question about Pilate---way way way way way back when---like 98??
    i might have asked LOL meant also!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17949&start=0&hilit=boston+puke

Such a great read. Love that post and the way the thread evolved. Thanks for finding it, Norm. :thumbup:

Best part is _ I'm not hungry anymore.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Such a great read. Love that post and the way the thread evolved. Thanks for finding it, Norm. :thumbup:

Best part is _ I'm not hungry anymore.

that thread started when i joined and when i read it, i knew i had found good people :mrgreen:
  • My first couple posts weren't memorable. This was the first memorable one for me. The title of the thread was "Don't Black Out at PJ shows":

"So is this a downloading shows thread or a "don't get too drunk" at shows thread? I'm confused.

I'll throw in my two cents on the "don't get too drunk/whatever" at PJ shows. We were at night 2 in Boston for the VFC Tour 2004. There were four girls behind us in loge. They were clearly off their tree and during "I've got a Feeling", one girl fell down on top of me, depositing her full beer on my bandwagon t, essentially pushing me forward about three rows ahead and pissed off about a dozen people. This was probably the most awful thing I can remember happening at a PJ show. Oh, no, I guess there were others, but that was pretty bad. It pissed me off so much because that's like the only time they ever played that song and it's like the greatest Beatles song out there.

So, if your out there drunk girl who ruined that song for me 5 years ago, I'm still mad."
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ooohh mine was most likely in a moving train... probably slagging Americans... or Dunk... or suggesting that everyone should fuck off... or something!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,273
    Mine was on a Steven Segal thread ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....