Options

Julia Roberts took Eddie Vedder hostage!

13»

Comments

• Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Flagg wrote:
    People change.

as does everything, I wanted to grow old
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    MB50486 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    MB50486 wrote:
    Without a tour or new record....people around here get goofy. Too much hero worship as well. IMO

where have you been for the past 15+ years or so. this board has always been a hero worship.

Digging in Ed's garbage... :oops: :oops:

Hey, I hope your not knocking the hardcore fans who've spent so much time and effort building their memorabilia collection..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Options
    MB50486MB50486 Posts: 243
    Digging in Ed's garbage... :oops: :oops:[/quote]

Hey, I hope your not knocking the hardcore fans who've spent so much time and effort building their memorabilia collection..[/quote]

Not knocking anyone. If I had the money, I'd do the same thing. I've been a member here for 12 years or so, but I always try to keep the band and music in perspective. I'm about the bands age, have a wife and two kids. Like it was said on here a few pages ago, people change. The band changed, the music changed. we've all changed with them. I'm not who I was in 1991. If Ed or anyone else wants to spend time with like minded people, or even people they don't agree with, people should respect that. Band members get to grow like the rest of us do...thats all I'm trying to say. No Offense to anyone on here.
  • Options
    MB50486 wrote:

Not knocking anyone. If I had the money, I'd do the same thing. I've been a member here for 12 years or so, but I always try to keep the band and music in perspective. I'm about the bands age, have a wife and two kids. Like it was said on here a few pages ago, people change. The band changed, the music changed. we've all changed with them. I'm not who I was in 1991. If Ed or anyone else wants to spend time with like minded people, or even people they don't agree with, people should respect that. Band members get to grow like the rest of us do...thats all I'm trying to say. No Offense to anyone on here.

+1 (and I'd like to add:)

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHO ED HANGS OUT WITH???
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014