this just gets better and better :lol:

i'm mad at myself for not thinking about this!! :twisted:

http://riskybusiness.hollywoodreporter. ... nt=Twitter

:lol::lol:

hahaha...

"Me John. Big tree."
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Update:

As the full story comes out - he's not looking so good anymore. Apparently, passengers that were on the flight said he was agitated already and that the gash on his forehead happened before the final incident. The passenger was indeed Female and she asked about her bags and the conversation was polite until buddy started using expletives. It appears that at the very least a few of the passengers aren't on this guy's side.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    polaris_x wrote:
    Update:

As the full story comes out - he's not looking so good anymore. Apparently, passengers that were on the flight said he was agitated already and that the gash on his forehead happened before the final incident. The passenger was indeed Female and she asked about her bags and the conversation was polite until buddy started using expletives. It appears that at the very least a few of the passengers aren't on this guy's side.

i assumed there was more to the story...but i still love the initial story because it is such a great way to quit a job :D
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    polaris_x wrote:
    Update:

That's possible, but its also possible that the powers that be will be attempting to change public opinion of him by releasing things like this. Do you have links to comments by passengers that say the above?

I wish he'd kept his cool and just reported the passenger, and gotten her arrested for a federal offense. That would have been better payback, and fair, if she'd not complied with his instructions.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    JaneNY wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    Update:

That's possible, but its also possible that the powers that be will be attempting to change public opinion of him by releasing things like this. Do you have links to comments by passengers that say the above?

I wish he'd kept his cool and just reported the passenger, and gotten her arrested for a federal offense. That would have been better payback, and fair, if she'd not complied with his instructions.

this is what i read

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... l?mod=e2fb
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    norm wrote:
    JaneNY wrote:

this is what i read

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... l?mod=e2fb

yeah ... the source i read quoted the WSJ article ... sooo ... who knows!? ... you would think there would be more passengers that would come forth ...
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I'm in full support of him... I reckon the fact that he got hit on the head will somehow be used in his defense. People have been trained to conform to such a level that everyone's afraid to do something spectacular... so I applaud any break from the norm... good on him :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    watch the front of the plane on the right :D

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2 ... scape.html
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    I agree, apart from the beer and the slide (although you gotta admit, if your'e going to exit you might as well do it on an ejected emergency slide!) props to him.

How many years of customer abuse probably caused him to crack!
    I sure have had some stories... Customers can be terrible, terrible creatures.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    haffajappa wrote:
    I agree, apart from the beer and the slide (although you gotta admit, if your'e going to exit you might as well do it on an ejected emergency slide!) props to him.

No, it's the beer and the slide that GIVE him props :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    haffajappa wrote:

No, it's the beer and the slide that GIVE him props :mrgreen:
    God how many times i wished i had a beer and escape slide in all my retail jobs...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam