bone graft surgery

2»

Comments

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Good vibes and thoughts, and best wishes for success and recovery on and after Tuesday! :)
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    EmBleve wrote:
    Good vibes and thoughts, and best wishes for success and recovery on and after Tuesday! :)
    Piggy-backing ;)
  • Sorry to hear you have to endure yet another surgery. Im not too familiar with everything you have gone through, but from what I have read, it hasn't been a fun trip to say the least.
    Good luck to you, I will be sending positive thoughts to you throughout the day.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Jeanwah, I am sending lots of healing love, light and hugs to you through the whole process. xo
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Positive vibes to you Jean. Hoping for success and full recovery this time!
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    here is to a speedy recovery :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Lots of positive thoughts coming accross the sea to you. Hope all goes well.
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Thanks guys. Now at home and hoping the next few months fly by. The recovery is especially awful.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Thanks guys. Now at home and hoping the next few months fly by. The recovery is especially awful.

Jeanwah, I'm glad your surgery went well!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Now that surgery is out of the way and you're home, hope your recovery will go as planned (or even better!).
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Hope the pain is / becomes manageable.

I am wishing you a-well :)
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Good luck, good vibes, may you get incredibly skillful (and sexy great looking) caregivers in the hospital and in rehab/PT.

Seriously, good thoughts coming your way.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,699
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Great to see you back on the forum, Jeanwah! :D I now how healing can go up and down a bit but I'm wishing and hoping your overall progress is upward. Sending out good healing vibes. :)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.