BE HONEST! What do you believe will happen around 2012?

124»

Comments

• DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    You mean Retroviral rescue experiments and protein binding assays delineate a signaling pathway in which MT1-MMP, via its cytosolic tail, contributes to macrophage migration and fusion by regulating Rac1 activity through an association with p130Cas is going to happen in 2012?

All you genophobes, Run for the hills!
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Being truely honest, that picture above made my stomach turn.

I have not read a line of this Thread, but on the guist of the question I answer the following:

Going on past experience I will wake up a little bit hung over but otherwise fine and sunny. :D
    I will remember all the hugs and the New Year Resolutions and the funny bits from the night before. :D

Then I will wish I had never read them DOOMSDAY books or watched the movies,
    so then I'll go forth in all my niave whateverhood and live and pray out my life like I do now.

ok, so maybe I should do it without the pot :?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    DangDang wrote:
    You mean Retroviral rescue experiments and protein binding assays delineate a signaling pathway in which MT1-MMP, via its cytosolic tail, contributes to macrophage migration and fusion by regulating Rac1 activity through an association with p130Cas is going to happen in 2012?

That's over-simplified, but yes.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    DangDang wrote:

PENIS?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    You are a professional protein extractor? Who knew...

well the Protein Extractors National Institute of Scotland knew... they really ought to make that an acronym, i get sick of typing it out.

I'm glad PENIS finally got national respect.

Nobody around here can call Disman the dimmest wit in the drawer now can they?

And by the way, Dunkman (are you guys brothers?), I believe the real name of the movie described in your signature line is "Fat Albert"
    dunkman wrote:
    DangDang wrote:

PENIS?

This all sounds like mucking around with Cellebrial fluid to me, I'm out of here.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    the eagles will win the super bowl in february.

write that down.
    Bill Belichick, accompanied by the Prince of Darkness, will start the Doomsday Countdown just minutes before the Colts play in the Super Bowl in their hometown.

On a serious note, if the NFL does go into a lock-out next season, I will consider that to be one of the seven signs from the old testament.
    Jo wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    DangDang wrote:

PENIS?

This all sounds like mucking around with Cellebrial fluid to me, I'm out of here.

By the looks of your "cowlick", it seems like you've had a hand in experimenting with cellebritial fluids already. :eh:
    dunkman wrote:
    DangDang wrote:

PENIS?

No. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
    PENIS?[/quote]

This all sounds like mucking around with Cellebrial fluid to me, I'm out of here.[/quote]

By the looks of your "cowlick", it seems like you've had a hand in experimenting with cellebritial fluids already. :eh:[/quote]

What can I say? I'm PJ down to the bone.
    DangDang wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    DangDang wrote:

PENIS?

Does that come with the continental breakfast?
    DangDang wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    PENIS?

Yes.

Dunkman Jonuts
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I will win the lottery

Wanna buy those DVD's for me? :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    My craving for waffles persists. And I do not want any protein on them other than maple syrup. And I think Dunkman's secretary's sister works in the office next to mine.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Yea. I reckon waffles and gosip will be around mid to late 2012.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Jo wrote:
    Yea. I reckon waffles and gosip will be around mid to late 2012.

You might be right about that.

Which in itself is a sure sign that the end is near.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    I hope a boat load of religious nuts will get in a plane and crash into the ocean ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    DangDang wrote:
    DangDang wrote:

Yes.

Dunkman Jonuts

:lol::lol:
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    the mayan calendar thing
    is 12-21-12 for the end of exixtence of the current (flesh) form of man
    the world has ended for the first three forms of mankind already (mud, amber, and wood).
    so if you believe in the entire mayan calendar, well get ready
    otherwise
    everyday is the end of the world
    as we know it!
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    lettinggo wrote:
    everyday is the end of the world
    as we know it!

and i feel fine!!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.