Walt Disney World VS. Disneyland

2»

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    They Now have Race track, and cool car race ride!!! Soaring a great 4 story concave screen with a 3 tier seat thing that puts you into the movie, complete with wind and smells, you fly over California and end up going threw the fireworks in Disneyland, it's so cool, a little intense if your afraid of heights, but , the best part of Epcot is 3272740288_676e3d8b0a.jpg?v=0 , great beer, fish and chips and the perfect place to caught the fireworks!!!
    Some of the finest meals that I have ever eaten were at particular establishment....time your meal right and you get prime viewing for the evening's fireworks.

Been to WDW five times, but never WDL....so my vote goes for WDW....the lodge at Animal Kingdom was a fantastic place to stay, the chef at the restaurant at Living Seas (Epcot Center) came to our table to discuss what I could eat based on my food allergies.....plus I have run the marathon at WDW
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Walt Disney wasn't happy with the way Disneyland ended up, so he made Disney World because he figured he could learn from his mistakes. If ya need a reference just watch any Walt Disney Documentary ever.

actually, Walt wanted to make Epcot in Florida (more like a planned community). Walt died after they bought the land and before they finished planning. Roy decided to do what they do best and made a Magic Kingdom first to bring in some cash. He was happy with Disneyland, but wanted something for the east coast people too because they just weren't traveling out to Disneyland.

btw, Disneyworld owns.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time