Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

1464748495052»

Comments

  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 32,123
    Gents, I’m kicking the tires and putting an outline together for a PJ/Faithful podcast and was thinking a segment of highlighting music by folks on the board would be a cool idea. What do you think? Would you have a song preference?
    Hey man!
    I'm cool with it! I'd wait for Chris to chime in. I'll shoot you a pm.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    Gents, I’m kicking the tires and putting an outline together for a PJ/Faithful podcast and was thinking a segment of highlighting music by folks on the board would be a cool idea. What do you think? Would you have a song preference?
    Hey man!
    I'm cool with it! I'd wait for Chris to chime in. I'll shoot you a pm.
    Absolutely! We did an episode with Donny and his ATS podcast years back and really enjoyed it!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Columbia, Missouri & Kansas City, Missouri shows TBD in early 2019. Hope to see some of you out!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,952
    Columbia, Missouri & Kansas City, Missouri shows TBD in early 2019. Hope to see some of you out!
    What's the recording policy? :wink:
  • njnancy said:
    Columbia, Missouri & Kansas City, Missouri shows TBD in early 2019. Hope to see some of you out!
    What's the recording policy? :wink:
    :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Mixing down individual tracks continues - things are moving along. Next week I plan to contact a few venues in Columbia about availability for a show in the next few months. If you want to follow more closely, I'm on Instagram. My handle is dustyincolumbia
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Little something off our forthcoming LP. 

    https://instagram.com/p/BsgeJi0n80mhs1_MIVlbTzEZXaoigteUYRzaO80/

    www.cluthelee.com
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,952
    Thank you for the updates! I've included you in some of my play lists on Spotify, so who know if you'll show up on a list of someone who listens to the same bands as me?? I forget which tracks I added, will let you know. 

    I need to listen to your new stuff ^^ .. Congrats on moving forward with the band!!  :rock_on:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 32,123
    njnancy said:
    Thank you for the updates! I've included you in some of my play lists on Spotify, so who know if you'll show up on a list of someone who listens to the same bands as me?? I forget which tracks I added, will let you know. 

    I need to listen to your new stuff ^^ .. Congrats on moving forward with the band!!  :rock_on:
    Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,044
    I have never seen this thread!  Congrats on everything accomplished.  Very inspiring to read the commitment in spite of "hectic lives" and "full time careers."  I plan to totally catch up in the near future...any idea which album to start with?!
  • FrankY59 said:
    I have never seen this thread!  Congrats on everything accomplished.  Very inspiring to read the commitment in spite of "hectic lives" and "full time careers."  I plan to totally catch up in the near future...any idea which album to start with?!
    Wow! Thanks!! I’d start with our last one Where It Began & work backwards. Also check out our Reverb page - has a ton of discarded stuff, jams, etc

      www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 32,123
    edited July 18
    Hi, all!

    I hope that everyone is doing well!

    VERY long overdue update, but I wanted to chime in real quick.

    Chris and I will be getting together next week to finalize album #4. We both know that it has been a long time coming, but we've each had some time this summer to dust everything off to wrap up this album.

    The album is still untitled, but we have a few ideas. My sister, Maura, will once again be providing us with original artwork. We are *almost* done with the mixing phase. Our goal is to complete it next week when he is in town. Once that is done, it will be mastered. More info coming regarding tracklisting, completion date, etc to come.

    It sounds like us....maybe a tamer version of us & less experimentation, but still very much us. We hope that you like it.

    I just want to thank you all because I know for a fact that this update sounds like a lot of past updates, but we are actually close to being done. Moves, careers, kids, etc have slowed us down a bit but we are ready to release this asap.

    Cheers from KC,
    Matt


    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA AustraliaPosts: 2,384
    mfc2006 said:
    Hi, all!

    I hope that everyone is doing well!

    VERY long overdue update, but I wanted to chime in real quick.

    Chris and I will be getting together next week to finalize album #4. We both know that it has been a long time coming, but we've each had some time this summer to dust everything off to wrap up this album.

    The album is still untitled, but we have a few ideas. My sister, Maura, will once again be providing us with original artwork. We are *almost* done with the mixing phase. Our goal is to complete it next week when he is in town. Once that is done, it will be mastered. More info coming regarding tracklisting, completion date, etc to come.

    It sounds like us....maybe a tamer version of us & less experimentation, but still very much us. We hope that you like it.

    I just want to thank you all because I know for a fact that this update sounds like a lot of past updates, but we are actually close to being done. Moves, careers, kids, etc have slowed us down a bit but we are ready to release this asap.

    Cheers from KC,
    Matt


    So it’s forthcoming...

    sorry had to be said
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 32,123
    edited July 20
    mfc2006 said:
    Hi, all!

    I hope that everyone is doing well!

    VERY long overdue update, but I wanted to chime in real quick.

    Chris and I will be getting together next week to finalize album #4. We both know that it has been a long time coming, but we've each had some time this summer to dust everything off to wrap up this album.

    The album is still untitled, but we have a few ideas. My sister, Maura, will once again be providing us with original artwork. We are *almost* done with the mixing phase. Our goal is to complete it next week when he is in town. Once that is done, it will be mastered. More info coming regarding tracklisting, completion date, etc to come.

    It sounds like us....maybe a tamer version of us & less experimentation, but still very much us. We hope that you like it.

    I just want to thank you all because I know for a fact that this update sounds like a lot of past updates, but we are actually close to being done. Moves, careers, kids, etc have slowed us down a bit but we are ready to release this asap.

    Cheers from KC,
    Matt


    So it’s forthcoming...

    sorry had to be said
    Yeah, not how/when we intended it come out....but it is forthcoming.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
Sign In or Register to comment.