Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

1464748495052»

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,214
    Gents, I’m kicking the tires and putting an outline together for a PJ/Faithful podcast and was thinking a segment of highlighting music by folks on the board would be a cool idea. What do you think? Would you have a song preference?
    Hey man!
    I'm cool with it! I'd wait for Chris to chime in. I'll shoot you a pm.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    Gents, I’m kicking the tires and putting an outline together for a PJ/Faithful podcast and was thinking a segment of highlighting music by folks on the board would be a cool idea. What do you think? Would you have a song preference?
    Hey man!
    I'm cool with it! I'd wait for Chris to chime in. I'll shoot you a pm.
    Absolutely! We did an episode with Donny and his ATS podcast years back and really enjoyed it!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Columbia, Missouri & Kansas City, Missouri shows TBD in early 2019. Hope to see some of you out!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 3,626
    Columbia, Missouri & Kansas City, Missouri shows TBD in early 2019. Hope to see some of you out!
    What's the recording policy? :wink:
  • njnancy said:
    Columbia, Missouri & Kansas City, Missouri shows TBD in early 2019. Hope to see some of you out!
    What's the recording policy? :wink:
    :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Mixing down individual tracks continues - things are moving along. Next week I plan to contact a few venues in Columbia about availability for a show in the next few months. If you want to follow more closely, I'm on Instagram. My handle is dustyincolumbia
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Little something off our forthcoming LP. 

https://instagram.com/p/BsgeJi0n80mhs1_MIVlbTzEZXaoigteUYRzaO80/

www.cluthelee.com
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 3,626
    Thank you for the updates! I've included you in some of my play lists on Spotify, so who know if you'll show up on a list of someone who listens to the same bands as me?? I forget which tracks I added, will let you know. 

I need to listen to your new stuff ^^ .. Congrats on moving forward with the band!!  :rock_on:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,214
    njnancy said:
    Thank you for the updates! I've included you in some of my play lists on Spotify, so who know if you'll show up on a list of someone who listens to the same bands as me?? I forget which tracks I added, will let you know. 

I need to listen to your new stuff ^^ .. Congrats on moving forward with the band!!  :rock_on:
    Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,042
    I have never seen this thread!  Congrats on everything accomplished.  Very inspiring to read the commitment in spite of "hectic lives" and "full time careers."  I plan to totally catch up in the near future...any idea which album to start with?!
  • FrankY59 said:
    I have never seen this thread!  Congrats on everything accomplished.  Very inspiring to read the commitment in spite of "hectic lives" and "full time careers."  I plan to totally catch up in the near future...any idea which album to start with?!
    Wow! Thanks!! I’d start with our last one Where It Began & work backwards. Also check out our Reverb page - has a ton of discarded stuff, jams, etc

www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling 
    www.cluthelee.com