why do people still steal CD's???

2»

Comments

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    my definition of a real customer is someone who doesn't steal
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    as opposed to a real music fan who may well need on occasion to steal music through unadulterated desire for said music. ;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    as opposed to a real music fan who may well need on occasion to steal music through unadulterated desire for said music. ;)

are you going somewhere with this?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

i havent decided yet... 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551

i havent decided yet... 8-)

FYE ?
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    SeaTut73 wrote:
    Working at a record store it never fails to amaze me when I find an empty jewel case of a CD that someone has stolen from us....with all the downloading & burning going on nowadays WHY THE FUCK would you go into a store....open up a CD case and steal JUST the CD?!?!?
    If you really don't want to pay for the music just fucking download it off the internet!!!
    If you're gonna steal something from a store, steal a pack of CD-R's....THAT i would understand.

okay, that's my thought for the night.

thanks.
    I'm movin' to the neighborhood soon. Maybe I'll be the undercover CD browser for you and watch for thieves. You can pay me in CD's and food from the cafe :mrgreen:
    NERDS!
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Dark Star wrote:
    He probably didn't have enough money... If yall would stop selling cd's for 16.99 maybe the kid wont steal again... ;)

Exactly, I don't find it weird at all.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,358
    They steal cds because they have the balls to do it right in front of the people they are stealing from instead of from the basement of their moms house hidden behind a computer screen. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness