The cougar appreciation thread.

2»

Comments

• tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Is there a lower age limit for a cougar? I have a significantly younger man, but wouldn't put myself in the cougar age range.

Half-Your-Age-Plus-Seven. Anything under that, you are indeed a cougar.
    I think your equation is a little flawed. For me anyone twenty-six or older would be a cougar.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Is there a lower age limit for a cougar? I have a significantly younger man, but wouldn't put myself in the cougar age range.

I think your equation is a little flawed. For me anyone twenty-six or older would be a cougar.
    twenty-six is far from a cougar.
    twenty-six is barely an adult.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Someone on here called me a cougar a few months ago....I'm 31....I was less than fucking impressed. :x
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Someone on here called me a cougar a few months ago....I'm 31....I was less than fucking impressed. :x
    you are no cougar
    one day you will be one
    but not until then

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989

What, don't tell me you don't even have driver's license yet....

And it is not flawed.
  • When I was a younger man, a cougar once taught me that strobe light sex isn't the only kind of sex there is. However she taught me that they're typically the only kind of lady that can accept strobe light sex in pleasure and not just pain and annoyance. I felt so rewarded at the end.
    When I was a younger man, a cougar once taught me that strobe light sex isn't the only kind of sex there is. However she taught me that they're typically the only kind of lady that can accept strobe light sex in pleasure and not just pain and annoyance. I felt so rewarded at the end.
    if i were her i'd have puked on you.
    strobe lights make me sick.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • The sex was only so good because she was having a seizure. All that convulsing . . . mmmmm.
    I knew it all along, see?

And it is not flawed.
    I'm 20.

26/2=13
    13+7=20
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    When I was a younger man, a cougar once taught me that strobe light sex isn't the only kind of sex there is. However she taught me that they're typically the only kind of lady that can accept strobe light sex in pleasure and not just pain and annoyance. I felt so rewarded at the end.

I can't beleive you gave our secret away.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........

And it is not flawed.
    I'm 20.

26/2=13
    13+7=20

You would have to be under 20. Anything under that number.

And what are you doing listening to PJ? Shouldn't you be listening to Paramore or something else the kids are into?

Talked to a girl who's 19(and not in a sexual way) who had no idea who Sublime was. Another one didn't know how to use a phone book. The end of times...

And it is not flawed.
    I'm 20.

26/2=13
    13+7=20

And what are you doing listening to PJ? Shouldn't you be listening to Paramore or something else the kids are into?

Talked to a girl who's 19(and not in a sexual way) who had no idea who Sublime was. Another one didn't know how to use a phone book. The end of times...
    Alright, so 28 would be a cougar for me.
    I'm 20.

26/2=13
    13+7=20

Alright, so 28 would be a cougar for me.

That's about right. Usually the cougar title doesn't kick in until the age of 30 though. There are a few ancillary details to the title.
  • PJPixie wrote:

You quit answering my texts and calls! I thought I needed to find a new secret giver. :o
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    PJPixie wrote:

You quit answering my texts and calls! I thought I needed to find a new secret giver. :o

Well here I am baby, COUGARLISCIOUS!!!

jeez, how lame can I get!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • You would have to be under 20. Anything under that number.

To be honest though, I wish I didn't know who sublime was either.
  • PJPixie wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:

Well here I am baby, COUGARLISCIOUS!!!

jeez, how lame can I get!

Never too lame to get it!

Zing. Once the cool thing to like, now obviously the cool thing to rip.
  • You would have to be under 20. Anything under that number.

I never did like them, and living around long beach...it'll never be the cool thing to rip around here. I'll always be in the minority. How I never wish this Sublime with Rome thing took off. It's going crazy around here all over again. Argh. *runs away like a 19 year old girl*

I never did like them, and living around long beach...it'll never be the cool thing to rip around here. I'll always be in the minority. How I never wish this Sublime with Rome thing took off. It's going crazy around here all over again. Argh. *runs away like a 19 year old girl*

Meh. Never had a problem with the music one way or the other.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    i had a couger when i was nineteen 8-) meeow! :mrgreen: she was a stripper :o...back then"1988" they didn't have the name couger we called them horny older chicks :lol:
  • JasonEJasonE Posts: 531
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i had a couger when i was nineteen 8-) meeow! :mrgreen: she was a stripper :o...back then"1988" they didn't have the name couger we called them horny older chicks :lol:

Same Great Taste!
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Same Great Taste!
    great minds think alike ;) ...she was like 40..she was my 4th lover(i think)we took a shower together...i slept over....aahh memories :D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Same Great Taste!
    great minds think alike ;) ...she was like 40..she was my 4th lover(i think)we took a shower together...i slept over....aahh memories :D

I considered inventing a equally kick ass story, but i'd be lying.
    well...i left out the fact that she must have been a stripper for the blind....that was one ugly couger :lol: nice lady though...and the sex...wow, fugeddaboutit 8-) worth having to close my eye's and picture heathr locklear :lol:
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    edited July 2010
    chadwick wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    you are no cougar
    one day you will be one
    but not until then

Well when that day happens, I hope I am single.... ;):lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Fenway's ultimate cougar listing:
    Sheryl Crow
    Diane Lane
    Jennifer Aniston
    Demi Moore
    And I've always loved Boon's girlfriend from Animal House Karen Allen

To me, a cougar has to be 40+

Cougar is over 40, a Puma is the 35-39 ladies.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    you are no cougar
    one day you will be one
    but not until then

Well when that day happens, I hope I am single.... ;):lol:
    your no couger...not a puma either just a damn beautifull girl :D