Why do smokers think the beach is their personal ashtray??

2»

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I always put my butts into a cup of water while on the beach, and I pick up my butts when I'm on the street, put it out, and throw it out

so I don't appreciate being called a disgusting asshole
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    polluting/littering is bad ... but it does appear smokers get a free pass ... like if i dumped an empty bag of chips on the street - more people would frown about it than if i chucked a cigarette butt ...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    because smokers are self-centred and selfish... why would they care about the environment or other people when they are putting cancer into their own lungs? that'd be like me caring about the homeless Pakistani flood victims and then going outside and burning 6 tents.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    last weekend i was at the beach and found chicken soup ...i wonder if was SPeEDY's
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Well Ashtray's have sand in them and so do beaches.

I can see where a smoker might get a little confused. :think: :think:
    NERDS!