Desensitize

2»

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    http://www.backyardigans.org/

The DVD's can get expensive, like $15 bucks per episode, so check your local listings.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    You Do realize that's Jeff Ament by the way?

Who's Jeff? What did I miss?
    I missed Jeff on here...no way...he's not here...
    I'm gullible, I know 8-) :roll:

Psst, the EvenFlow Dude, my evidence, looks like Jeff, if Jeff shaved, he's been here since 2003, Nobody's been here that long!, 7 years very few post, it doesn't take james-roday-psych.jpg to figure this out.
    LOL! ya right...I checked out his photo..maybe a little bit, but nah....
    Hey, i've been here since 2003 too...even though it says 05 on my profile thingy....
    ppl have been here since 98 dude...i forget who but i know i've seen it
    would be cool if the guys were on here
    every once in a while, when is see one like that...been here since forever and has like 23 posts..and i gotta scope out the profile...like i'd actually find out hahahhaaaaaaa
    but it does make you think, doesn't it? :lol:
    especially since once in a great while ed will say something at a show about what goes on at the pit
    what was it he said i guess it was last year?
    geez..im ....oh... crap..i don't remember..
    i'll remember it randomly and post it and forget why i was trying to remember it
    maybe you remember
    he said...over on the pit....blah blah blah...and proceeded to say ....damn...its right on the edge of my brain but it won't come out :cry:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    There all on here, hell i could be one!
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    when in the world would they have time for that?
    well...i suppose if we have time
    they might have time too
    yup..could be talking to any one of them at any time...
    but couldn't be you KO
    cuz you're here all the time
    and that's just not possible
    heheheheeeee :roll:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    they might have time too
    but couldn't be you KO

If you squint i look like Mike!
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    they might have time too
    but couldn't be you KO

If you squint i look like Mike!
    :lol::clap:
    peace,
    jo

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    phineas-and-ferb.jpg
    Might i suggest Phineas and Ferb a wholesome show about : the series follows two kindhearted suburban[1] stepbrothers[2] on summer vacation. Each day the boys do the same exact thing, often bringing them into conflict with their sister, Candace. The series follows a standard plot system; running gags occur every episode, and the B-Plot almost always features Perry the Platypus (A.KA. Agent P), acting as a secret agent to fight an evil scientist named Heinz Doofenshmirtz. The two plots intersect at the end to erase all traces of the boys' project just before Candace can show it to their mother.

Great Musical number in every episode.

Hard to want to hurt someone when watching.

i watch this. dont ask me why... i just do.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    :lol: Jeff on my little 'ole thread?! OMG :shock: OMG :o OMG!!! swoon.... faint ;):lol:

thanks for the hug Justam, nice way to start the day! :D and thanks for the advice too, you are right. I do need to be careful what I watch, I'm still having bad dreams. When JB was out of town last weekend my daughter asked, "aren't you afraid being alone?" it never occurred to me to be nervous or uneasy, but I never watch scary stuff.
    I think it lives on in the subconscious from adrenaline like memories do.

Hey those little cartoon type guys are so colorful and pretty, going to have to check them out, they must be feel good material, no wonder little ones are so happy 8-)
    and I don't think cool guy smiley is a perv :lolno: ! he's my favorite, don't say its so.
  • evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    Alright, the truth is...

I'm really one of the least slimy dudes I know. I just wanted to try out the part for fun. Truthfully, even my harmless crush on Selena Gomez is rooted in innocence. I had seen her pic and show and stuff but I never paid any attention to it. Then, about a year ago my wife did one of those "what famos person do I look like" on FB and Selena Gomez came up. I really didn't see it at first, but then she showed me some pictures of herself in high school and jr. high, and lo and behold they look like sisters.

So now when I see ms. Gomez it makes me think of my wife as a youngster. And honestly, not even in a perverted way. I can't really explain it though. We'll just leave it at that.

...and no, I'm not Jeff.

I'm Dave. Can you guess which one?
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
    evenflow wrote:
    Alright, the truth is...

I'm really one of the least slimy dudes I know. I just wanted to try out the part for fun. Truthfully, even my harmless crush on Selena Gomez is rooted in innocence. I had seen her pic and show and stuff but I never paid any attention to it. Then, about a year ago my wife did one of those "what famos person do I look like" on FB and Selena Gomez came up. I really didn't see it at first, but then she showed me some pictures of herself in high school and jr. high, and lo and behold they look like sisters.

So now when I see ms. Gomez it makes me think of my wife as a youngster. And honestly, not even in a perverted way. I can't really explain it though. We'll just leave it at that.

...and no, I'm not Jeff.

Nice try Jeff.
  • evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Nice try Jeff.

Damn! Stone is gonna kick my ass for getting busted.

And now all the good names are already taken. Any suggestions for my new unknown alais?
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
    MookieJam
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    evenflow wrote:
    Alright, the truth is...

...and no, I'm not Jeff.

I didn't really think you were a perv. And I definitely didn't think you were Jeff! :lol:
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ