Options

How long is PJ's break?

2»

Comments

• Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,343
    New album next May then U.S tour throughout the summer. ;)
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Yield151 wrote:
    dave matthews band is taking 2011 off and now PJ is taking a break ..... my two favorites ...

maybe Ed and Dave will both make new solo albums

or even better

they will join forces (throw in Ben Harper ) and what an album that could be

yeah, er, ummm....do you really think so???? :roll:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    lowlight79 wrote:
    if you people really think there is gonna be a 20th anniversary show, let alone one u can actually GET into, your kidding yourselves.

WHO's not getting in????
    Speak for yourself Dude. ;)
    Me...I'll find a way.
    I do agree that it won't likely happen this October though. Nah.

It pays to be prepared:
    (heheheheheeee...no I'm not nuts I'm just kidding...but I did read them anyway :oops: )

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Sneak-into-Large-Events/

http://www.content4reprint.com/recreation-and-leisure/favorite-concert-sold-out-here-are-5-ways-to-get-in-anyway.htm
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    sweeeet this means i can finish up school without fear of missing out on shows :P
  • Options
    aneutronbombaneutronbomb Posts: 787
    Yield151 wrote:
    dave matthews band is taking 2011 off and now PJ is taking a break ..... my two favorites ...

maybe Ed and Dave will both make new solo albums

or even better

they will join forces (throw in Ben Harper ) and what an album that could be
    please...no...no
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Options
    MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 750
    I didn't think they were throwing in the towel -- just wondering how long the break is. This gives me time to plan my vacation days and $$$, so that I don't miss any shows.

Ed solo tour would be very nice :)
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    dont read too much into this guys...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    nbakyfannbakyfan Posts: 231
    I bet we'll here a big announcement some time next week about their future. :lol:
    06/24/06: Cincy
    06/18/08: Columbia
    08/23/09 & 08/24/2009: Chicago
    05/06/2010: Columus
    05/07/2010: Indy
    05/20/2010 & 05/21/2010: NYC
  • Options
    dont read too much into this guys...

Nah....we never do
    Ed says the same thing almost every year...
    What has it amounted to so far?

( I hate to even think it tho...you know, it's still in the back of my head...the what ifs)
    But hey. woman can't live by what if's alone :)
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Stop panicking people!! I bet we get a tour in 2011 celebrating the 20th anniversary of Ten or a new album. Matt's going to be busy with Soundgarden in the fall. So they take the rest of the year off? Not a big deal.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    Stop panicking people!! I bet we get a tour in 2011 celebrating the 20th anniversary of Ten or a new album. Matt's going to be busy with Soundgarden in the fall. So they take the rest of the year off? Not a big deal.

not at all. we'll probably get the ep or a lost dogs 2 within the next year also.

there was even news that they were writing songs together recently.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,808
    One thing I have learned over the years.....

Not one single person on this board has a fucking clue....

When it comes to tours, tour dates, blah blah blah........

How long before they tour again????

Just like everyone else here....I dont have a fucking clue!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Probably just something he's used to saying, but on the St. Louis boot, Ed says, "see you soon." He most likely said that out of habit, but it gives me hope that we will get some sort of tour in 2011. I kind of doubt they will do anything more this year, but that is all purely my guess.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    12 months max
    danny d
  • Options
    I agree 12 months break will be the max. another ED solo tour this fall / next spring would be awesome!
    "Can't fuckin' Twitter, hate that shit" - EV
  • Options
    Probably just something he's used to saying, but on the St. Louis boot, Ed says, "see you soon." He most likely said that out of habit, but it gives me hope that we will get some sort of tour in 2011. I kind of doubt they will do anything more this year, but that is all purely my guess.

maybe he meant "see you soon" like at the very next event, since so many of us follow them around from show to show....

like when he was in Newark, he might say see you soon...like in 2 days! LOL! In NYC! heheheeeee

I KNOW, I know, I know that's not what he meant, just trying to lighten the mood here.

Yup Mike, and I think Jeff even mentioned that they had so much leftover/unfinished stuff after BS and from other sessions, that they would like to work on in studio.... so even though they are taking time off from touring, I think they'll be working in studio and getting ready to give us another great treat!

Calm down......
    Be Sound
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    This has blown way out of proportion. There are a lot of Pearl Jam things in the works so there's no reason to panic about something that wasn't meant. :wave:

Compreender?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=137084&start=0

xxx
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.