Inside Job

AH129339AH129339 Posts: 25
edited July 2010 in The Porch
I know everyone gets caught up with Led Zep, Beatles, Stones, Floyd and so on..... But i sincerely believe that Inside Job is the best song ever written. I agree its one that you have to relate to to really feel it but in my eyes it is perfect.

Am I crazy ?
Post edited by Unknown User on
«1

Comments

  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,320
    One of the bands best. True masterpiece.
  • SCMike10SCMike10 Posts: 195
    You are not crazy. I was never a fan of the song, until I saw it live on night 4 of the Philly shows. I kinda dug it, but there were so many other great things happening that night, I lost focus. Fast forward to early spring 2010- I heard the studio version on PJ Radio and I was floored! I too think it is a masterpiece.
    Irvine Meadows - Sep 13, 1992
    Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003
    Tweeter Center - Jul 03, 2003
    Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003
    Fleet Center - Sep 28, 2004
    Dodge Music Center - Jun 27, 2008
    Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008
    Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008
    ALL FOUR 09 PHILLY SHOWS!!
  • InsideManInsideMan Posts: 261
    While it may not be the best song ever written, it is a perfect example of how musical and lyrical genius can be fused together to create something magical.
    2009: Philly 3 & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG I
    2011: EV Philly
    2012: Philly MIA
    2013: Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, Baltimore
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Thank you Mike McCready for writing this incredible piece of music...and lyrics!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • CantKeepMeHereCantKeepMeHere Posts: 2,177
    Even though there is no DIRECT connection to it - when I heard it the first time (being the last song the album I heard it after all the others) halfway though and especially at the songs finish I thought that Inside Job was their Stairway
    My Pearl Jam Fan Videos
    Best on the web - check them out
    http://www.youtube.com/user/cantkeepmehere
    <left><a href='http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4676758738_20a07ec4f1_m.jpg/'><img src='http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4676758738_20a07ec4f1_m.jpg' border='0' alt='Image Hosted by flickr.com'/></a><br/>
    </left>
    2008 Bonnaroo - 2009 Philly 2&3 - 2010 MSG 1&2
  • thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    I heard it for the first time in Seattle last year. I was amazed at how beautiful the song was. I think the Seattle live version is better than the album or Philly live version.

    But you are not crazy. It's amazing song that could be right up there with Stairway to Heaven if Pearl Jam wasn't so damn underrated.
    Member Number: 437xxx

    Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

    Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Kansas City, MO by way of Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NYPosts: 3,563
    I absolutely LOVE Severed Hand, but this beats it out. Beautiful song, with amazing, but eerie music, I have heard it live twice and can't get enough of it.

    Can't wait to get it on vinyl someday.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Kansas City, MO by way of Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NYPosts: 3,563
    I absolutely LOVE Severed Hand, but this beats it out. Beautiful song, with amazing, but eerie music, I have heard it live twice and can't get enough of it.

    Can't wait to get it on vinyl someday.

    BTW I love the fact that it gets its own album side on the vinyl, fitting nothing else deserves to be with it.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • wsoltiswsoltis Posts: 31
    I love PJ. PJ is my # 1 favorite band of all time and I listen to PJ and EV solo constantly (I sometimes wonder why I bother including the other 5,000 songs on my IPOD) and I have always thought that Inside Job is a great song, but come on.....

    I think you should drop the comparisons to Stairway.

    I don't know why we all get so caught up in comparing musicians, athletes, etc. I know it makes for some interesting conversation, but let Pearl Jam and their greatness stand by themselves!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 9,693
    SCMike10 wrote:
    You are not crazy. I was never a fan of the song, until I saw it live on night 4 of the Philly shows. I kinda dug it, but there were so many other great things happening that night, I lost focus. Fast forward to early spring 2010- I heard the studio version on PJ Radio and I was floored! I too think it is a masterpiece.

    was never a big fan of it on the studio and the few previous times i've heard it live but something about he Philly night 4 version i love. I have been repeating that one over and over.
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    AH129339 wrote:
    I know everyone gets caught up with Led Zep, Beatles, Stones, Floyd and so on..... But i sincerely believe that Inside Job is the best song ever written. I agree its one that you have to relate to to really feel it but in my eyes it is perfect.

    Am I crazy ?
    not the best...but certainly one of the best. its the best song on avacado....not my favorite song on avi....but the best. my favorite song off of avi is gone, but everyone hates that song
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MDPosts: 9,090
    Inside Job is a masterpiece! Sooo good. Love the studio version, love the live version. Definitely pearl jam's Stairway..

    Mike needs to play this more!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Like many here I would have openly laughed at that suggestion when the album came out.

    When they opened with it in Dublin 06 though, even before the vocals came in (I instantly knew what was coming), I was entirely won over. I was melting from head to foot, sparks coursing through my entire body!

    So yeah, it's alright

    :D
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • jimc3jimc3 Posts: 230
    To answer your question - yes, you are crazy.

    You can certainly argue that it is a very good / great PJ song (I would disagree with that though, I think it's a flawed PJ song that had the potentional to be great).

    And does hearing the live version of it elevate it? sure.

    But the BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN??? Forget about hyperbole, that is still an outrageous statement.

    Sympathy for the Devil?

    Like a Rolling Stone?

    All Along the Watchtower?

    Won't Get Fooled Again?

    Hotel California?

    Freebird?

    and dozens, arguably hundreds of others?

    INCLUDING Alive?

    I mean, come on. For a song to be the "best ever" it has to actually be known beyond the fanbase of the band that plays it.

    Inside Job is creative and emotional, for sure. I get why PJ fans like this song. But personally, I could do without the clumsy piano in the intro, and some of the most inane PJ lyrics ever ("how I choose to feel...is how I am". O - K then, your cousin in 10th grade could've wrote that)

    If you had said all the same about Unthought Known in your original post I would have sided with you.
  • edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
    Oh, I definetly LOVE it too!
    Named my blog after it (insidejobtoday.blogspot.com) and wait with great anticipation for it in the shows... The blue and green atmosphere is amazing!
    The "how I choose to feel,... Is how I am" line is oriental wisdom in the fullest, I love it!

    If you thing of a "song" as a perfect mix of music and lyrics, this could be candidate to the "best song ever written" indeed. I'm not sure about giving it the trophy, though, but it trully is a perfect mix for me!
    ;)
    just because you breathe it doesn't mean you're alive...
  • PearlJamPatriotPearlJamPatriot Posts: 2,396
    This was the 1st song I loved when i bought the self titled album. It really is a great song.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20 Alpine Valley!!!! night 1); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20 Alpine Valley!!!! night 2) || 2012
    Eddie Vedder Shows: 2008 - 8/1 Boston, MA (night 1); 8/2 Boston, MA (night 2) | 2009 - 6/8 Albany, NY (night 1); 6/9 Albany, NY (night 2) | 2011 - 6/16 Boston, MA; 6/18 Hartford, CT ||
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 9,933
    Inside Job is cool, but it coulda been so much more, imo. It's just a standard song that's long and drawn out. It's middle of the road for PJ, and it doesn't compare to any tune that anybody would mention in such an argument by the bands mentioned in the op.
  • inlet13inlet13 Posts: 1,979
    I've always thought of Present Tense as Pearl Jam's "Stairway to Heaven"....

    That said, Inside Job's a nice song, but not stairway. I think the music is spectacular. And the lyrics are decent. Let me put it this way, Mike wrote better lyrics in this song then Stone or Jeff ever did (in all their PJ compositions).... that said, I wish Ed wrote the lyrics to this song. It would've been that much better.

    All in all, I just think Mike was trying to make a stairway style song. So, it's not surprising so many here compare it to Stairway. The magic of Stairway was the lyrics/musical combo. I'd say Inside Job is closer on the musical end then the lyrics.
    Here's a new demo called "in the fire":

    <object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/28998869&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/28998869&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" - In the Fire (demo)</a> by <a href="
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 12,621
    I'm a big fan of Inside Job.

    The music and progression are awesome.
    I will say though...the lyrics are pretty weak IMO.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    When I bought the CD when it came out and saw the titles, I thought this was going to be about how 9/11 was an inside job.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,006
    jimc3 wrote:
    To answer your question - yes, you are crazy.

    You can certainly argue that it is a very good / great PJ song (I would disagree with that though, I think it's a flawed PJ song that had the potentional to be great).

    And does hearing the live version of it elevate it? sure.

    But the BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN??? Forget about hyperbole, that is still an outrageous statement.

    Sympathy for the Devil?

    Like a Rolling Stone?

    All Along the Watchtower?

    Won't Get Fooled Again?

    Hotel California?

    Freebird?

    and dozens, arguably hundreds of others?

    INCLUDING Alive?

    I mean, come on. For a song to be the "best ever" it has to actually be known beyond the fanbase of the band that plays it.

    Inside Job is creative and emotional, for sure. I get why PJ fans like this song. But personally, I could do without the clumsy piano in the intro, and some of the most inane PJ lyrics ever ("how I choose to feel...is how I am". O - K then, your cousin in 10th grade could've wrote that)

    If you had said all the same about Unthought Known in your original post I would have sided with you.

    First off, a disagreement: Hotel California in your considered list of greatest songs ever written? Seriously? The best thing that ever happened to The Eagles was when they went on hiatus...I just wish hell hadn't frozen over! Joe Walsh is badass, but the rest of those old farts are just that.

    Now I gotta agree with you a bit Jim...the lyrics aren't my favorite of all PJ songs, and yes, Alive has much deeper lyrical meaning imo. That being said, the first time I heard Inside Job I thought from the long intro that it was a Pink Floydesque instrumental-type One Of These Days numbers, and I was psyched! Not that I want Ed to stop singing, but I thought an instrumental was long overdue and was happy it was on their 8th studio album (I didn't consider Brother from Lost Dogs, but I liked that as an instrumental too).

    I think Inside Job is masterful, and I think it would have been brilliant if done with no words. I have a cool demo I picked up in the mid-90's that has just the music for most of Ten before the lyrics were added...gotta say Black has always been my favorite song, but to hear the instrumental version of that song made me like it even more.
  • Fantastic closing song on an otherwise shitty album.
  • EdLawEdLaw Posts: 191
    I Remember listening to this for the first time, and being captivated by the intro immediately. Easily my favourite off the s/t album. Would love to see it live one day.
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    inlet13 wrote:
    I've always thought of Present Tense as Pearl Jam's "Stairway to Heaven"....

    That said, Inside Job's a nice song, but not stairway. I think the music is spectacular. And the lyrics are decent. Let me put it this way, Mike wrote better lyrics in this song then Stone or Jeff ever did (in all their PJ compositions).... that said, I wish Ed wrote the lyrics to this song. It would've been that much better.

    All in all, I just think Mike was trying to make a stairway style song. So, it's not surprising so many here compare it to Stairway. The magic of Stairway was the lyrics/musical combo. I'd say Inside Job is closer on the musical end then the lyrics.


    I think however Ed & Mike worked together Inside Job, it really worked in getting Mike's voice out there clearly (how I imagine it anyway), and it is kind of a revelation like that - it seems a lot of ed and a lot of Mike, together.

    However, I can't agree about Jeff's lyrics. In terms of punch per number of songs written, I think Jeff has a very strong ratio - some of my favourite, most 'moody' Vedder lines come from Jeff (I think they are his anyway!)

    Lowlight, NAIS, Pilate, (especially the 'own reflection' lines) - Help Help those are amongst my PJ highpoints. Will never tire of Lowlight live or PIlate studio (I even tried to sample that vocal line once, cos it's so beautiful, I thought it could make a song of its own - Shame I'm no good at making music!! lol)

    [The perfect writer to sample has gotta be Chuck D of Public Enemy imo- you could make about twenty songs out of every one of his (and a lot of people have done!!) But I digress.....]
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Kansas City, MO by way of Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NYPosts: 3,563
    tremors wrote:
    inlet13 wrote:
    I've always thought of Present Tense as Pearl Jam's "Stairway to Heaven"....

    That said, Inside Job's a nice song, but not stairway. I think the music is spectacular. And the lyrics are decent. Let me put it this way, Mike wrote better lyrics in this song then Stone or Jeff ever did (in all their PJ compositions).... that said, I wish Ed wrote the lyrics to this song. It would've been that much better.

    All in all, I just think Mike was trying to make a stairway style song. So, it's not surprising so many here compare it to Stairway. The magic of Stairway was the lyrics/musical combo. I'd say Inside Job is closer on the musical end then the lyrics.


    I think however Ed & Mike worked together Inside Job, it really worked in getting Mike's voice out there clearly (how I imagine it anyway), and it is kind of a revelation like that - it seems a lot of ed and a lot of Mike, together.

    However, I can't agree about Jeff's lyrics. In terms of punch per number of songs written, I think Jeff has a very strong ratio - some of my favourite, most 'moody' Vedder lines come from Jeff (I think they are his anyway!)

    Lowlight, NAIS, Pilate, (especially the 'own reflection' lines) - Help Help those are amongst my PJ highpoints. Will never tire of Lowlight live or PIlate studio (I even tried to sample that vocal line once, cos it's so beautiful, I thought it could make a song of its own - Shame I'm no good at making music!! lol)

    [The perfect writer to sample has gotta be Chuck D of Public Enemy imo- you could make about twenty songs out of every one of his (and a lot of people have done!!) But I digress.....]

    Wow, I gotta be honest, I have never like Pilate or Help Help, though Nothing as it Seems is a masterpiece!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • UncleNeilUncleNeil Posts: 120
    listen to it almost every day. it is a great song.

    its also a song where I like the studio version better than live versions because there is so much 'going on' in the song that a lot gets lost on the live recordings.
    Bridge Benefit 99, 01, 03, 04 (EV), 06
    Las Vegas 03, 06, MSG I & II - 2008
    Halloween Philadelphia, MSG II 2010
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Kansas City, MO by way of Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NYPosts: 3,563
    UncleNeil wrote:

    its also a song where I like the studio version better than live versions because there is so much 'going on' in the song that a lot gets lost on the live recordings.

    Agreed. The studio is better, though seeing it live is a treat.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,548
    AH129339 wrote:
    I know everyone gets caught up with Led Zep, Beatles, Stones, Floyd and so on..... But i sincerely believe that Inside Job is the best song ever written. I agree its one that you have to relate to to really feel it but in my eyes it is perfect.

    Am I crazy ?


    ladies and gentlemen, i present to you the single, most absurd post this board has seen... since someone said evacuation was the band's best song ever written a few days ago.

    you people need to have your heads examined.

    :roll: :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • jimc3jimc3 Posts: 230
    Black73 wrote:
    jimc3 wrote:
    To answer your question - yes, you are crazy.

    You can certainly argue that it is a very good / great PJ song (I would disagree with that though, I think it's a flawed PJ song that had the potentional to be great).

    And does hearing the live version of it elevate it? sure.

    But the BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN??? Forget about hyperbole, that is still an outrageous statement.

    Sympathy for the Devil?

    Like a Rolling Stone?

    All Along the Watchtower?

    Won't Get Fooled Again?

    Hotel California?

    Freebird?

    and dozens, arguably hundreds of others?

    INCLUDING Alive?

    I mean, come on. For a song to be the "best ever" it has to actually be known beyond the fanbase of the band that plays it.

    Inside Job is creative and emotional, for sure. I get why PJ fans like this song. But personally, I could do without the clumsy piano in the intro, and some of the most inane PJ lyrics ever ("how I choose to feel...is how I am". O - K then, your cousin in 10th grade could've wrote that)

    If you had said all the same about Unthought Known in your original post I would have sided with you.

    First off, a disagreement: Hotel California in your considered list of greatest songs ever written? Seriously? The best thing that ever happened to The Eagles was when they went on hiatus...I just wish hell hadn't frozen over! Joe Walsh is badass, but the rest of those old farts are just that.

    Now I gotta agree with you a bit Jim...the lyrics aren't my favorite of all PJ songs, and yes, Alive has much deeper lyrical meaning imo. That being said, the first time I heard Inside Job I thought from the long intro that it was a Pink Floydesque instrumental-type One Of These Days numbers, and I was psyched! Not that I want Ed to stop singing, but I thought an instrumental was long overdue and was happy it was on their 8th studio album (I didn't consider Brother from Lost Dogs, but I liked that as an instrumental too).

    I think Inside Job is masterful, and I think it would have been brilliant if done with no words. I have a cool demo I picked up in the mid-90's that has just the music for most of Ten before the lyrics were added...gotta say Black has always been my favorite song, but to hear the instrumental version of that song made me like it even more.

    I was just rolling off some of the titles of what the majority of people think of as "the best song ever written".

    my point was, for a song to even get in the conversation, it has to not just be a virtually unquestioned masterpiece, it has to widely be known and loved.

    IJ fits neither of those criteria, period. Hotel California, regardless of mine or your personal preferences, does.

    Plus, the vast majority of non-PJ fans consider Alive to be PJ's best song. I personally think it is Immortality, and I'd totally stick up for PJ fans who thought it was RVM, and I get but don't agree with the Present Tense crowd. like I said, I think out of PJs newer songs, Unthought Known has much more of a right to start to get into this kind of talk than Inside Job.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    jimc3 wrote:
    To answer your question - yes, you are crazy.

    You can certainly argue that it is a very good / great PJ song (I would disagree with that though, I think it's a flawed PJ song that had the potentional to be great).

    And does hearing the live version of it elevate it? sure.

    But the BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN??? Forget about hyperbole, that is still an outrageous statement.

    Sympathy for the Devil?

    Like a Rolling Stone?

    All Along the Watchtower?

    Won't Get Fooled Again?

    Hotel California?

    Freebird?

    and dozens, arguably hundreds of others?

    INCLUDING Alive?

    I mean, come on. For a song to be the "best ever" it has to actually be known beyond the fanbase of the band that plays it.

    Inside Job is creative and emotional, for sure. I get why PJ fans like this song. But personally, I could do without the clumsy piano in the intro, and some of the most inane PJ lyrics ever ("how I choose to feel...is how I am". O - K then, your cousin in 10th grade could've wrote that)

    If you had said all the same about Unthought Known in your original post I would have sided with you.

    umm...Imagine.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Sign In or Register to comment.