Trainwreck...........

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    From the start I found it confusing, really with all celebrities, they can afford a driver, why would someone drive DUI when they can get chauffeured anywhere they want? Seems pretty dumb to me, they are rolling in money why risk it.
    I know she is in for probation violations, not attending the meetings etc. The jail time seemed to have straightened Brittany up so maybe it will do the same for Lindsey. They are so young, they make the same stupid mistakes us regular folks do. But it seems to me like it may be a strategic career move for both Brittany and Lindsey to appear to be cleaned up and on the right road after jail time then they land the tour or movie.
    I'm not really so much for the law in your face because you use though, unless it is a DUI case, and you are driving and endangering others. Poor Robert Downey Jr., they just wouldn't let him be.
    And the judges that don't allow adults to drink either, when the violation has nothing to do with drinking, seems over the top to me.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,821
    pandora wrote:
    From the start I found it confusing, really with all celebrities, they can afford a driver, why would someone drive DUI when they can get chauffeured anywhere they want? Seems pretty dumb to me, they are rolling in money why risk it.
    I know she is in for probation violations, not attending the meetings etc. The jail time seemed to have straightened Brittany up so maybe it will do the same for Lindsey. They are so young, they make the same stupid mistakes us regular folks do. But it seems to me like it may be a strategic career move for both Brittany and Lindsey to appear to be cleaned up and on the right road after jail time then they land the tour or movie.
    I'm not really so much for the law in your face because you use though, unless it is a DUI case, and you are driving and endangering others. Poor Robert Downey Jr., they just wouldn't let him be.
    And the judges that don't allow adults to drink either, when the violation has nothing to do with drinking, seems over the top to me.
    He says its the best thing that ever could have happened to him. His time in jail allowed for the soulsearching necessary to ask for and get the help that he needed and he has done very well since.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Boy do I feel out of the loop. I've never seen any of her movies, and I don't read any of the fan magazines or People. Wasn't she a fashion designer at some point? She looks a bit like a Pez dispenser with a big giant head on a little body. Isn't she only 21 or so?!? She looks as old as me... and I also remember Herbie the Love Bug _ the original.

I just don't get the fascination with people like this. There are so many more interesting folks out there that I'd rather read about. Folks who actually do an say interesting things. For example... your average AET poster... :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,918
    norm wrote:
    the females will be waiting for her little ass to walk in :lol:

la county isolates celebs
    good news for you. :D
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:
    the females will be waiting for her little ass to walk in :lol:

la county isolates celebs

yeah but they gotta commit a crime! :P

granted, that's almost like shooting fish in a barrel but it would be nice to put all celebs and their hangers-on on an island...they've filled up the west side of la and are now creeping toward me...i can't have that! :twisted: :lol:
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,918
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:

yeah but they gotta commit a crime! :P

granted, that's almost like shooting fish in a barrel but it would be nice to put all celebs and their hangers-on on an island...they've filled up the west side of la and are now creeping toward me...i can't have that! :twisted: :lol:
    i meant you'll have isolation privleges when you commit a crime. jokes are no good when you have to explain them. hey...no worries....but what are you thinking about sending the DVD? :shifty: my buddy who was also there is bugging me! :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mickeyrat wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    He says its the best thing that ever could have happened to him. His time in jail allowed for the soulsearching necessary to ask for and get the help that he needed and he has done very well since.
    Yes I have seen similar interviews and he is a favorite of mine. I am glad he is ok, at least I hope he is. I only remember at the time thinking it was unfair treatment. Jail certainly is a wake up call if you are inclined to wake up.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Mean Girls was on last night. She looked so fantastic back in 04, but...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • BronyBrony Posts: 631
    shes gonna be locked up for like 3 and a half days, relax people
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    She is a trainwreck. Hopefully, she can get her shit together before she ends up killing herself.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    Brony wrote:
    shes gonna be locked up for like 3 and a half days, relax people

Yeah... 90 days would be good for her, but she'll get less than a week, and have the paparazzi follow her to and from jail, and give her more publicity.

I really admire the celebs who avoid that whole paparazzi world... If I had that money, I'd buy a 100 acre ranch in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and become a hermit when not working.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I really admire the celebs who avoid that whole paparazzi world... If I had that money, I'd buy a 100 acre ranch in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and become a hermit when not working.
    Same here, just because you're famous doesn't mean you have to embrace all the trappings of fame.

The most torturous thing that could happen to this trick is being ignored. Hope she stays in jail a good long time and get her head sorted out. Or end up retiring afterwards and raise pigeons or something. Just stop taking up bandwidth on news sites!
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    They say she will spend about 23 days in jail. I'm taking bets that she will be dead before january 1 2011. I take paypal only.
    I'll be back
    They say she will spend about 23 days in jail. I'm taking bets that she will be dead before january 1 2011. I take paypal only.
    I'll be back
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    wow, so now we are taking bets on when a person will die. classy.

jail is not the right thing for her. Substance Use is a disease which should be treated not in a jail but in a hospital.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    fife wrote:

jail is not the right thing for her. Substance Use is a disease which should be treated not in a jail but in a hospital.
    when rehab fails and the substance abuse begins to lead to reckless, lawless behavior I am all in favor of our legal system stepping in

at some point people need to take accountability for their actions instead of blaming their "illness"

the true problem is she won't be in prison long enough to detox
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    fife wrote:

when rehab fails and the substance abuse begins to lead to reckless, lawless behavior I am all in favor of our legal system stepping in

at some point people need to take accountability for their actions instead of blaming their "illness"

sure she can go to jail but will coem out in 90 days and go back to using again and putting more people in danger. I am not saying that she should not be punished but is jail the right punishment?
    fife wrote:
    fife wrote:

sure she can go to jail but will coem out in 90 days and go back to using again and putting more people in danger. I am not saying that she should not be punished but is jail the right punishment?

she's also going to treatment for 90 days

and until she gets away from her mother and the other hangers-on that keep enabling her, nothing will change and she will either die and/or kill someone
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    fife wrote:
    fife wrote:

Yes... combined with rehab and counseling, etc.

I'm not saying that you lock people up for years for substance abuse (except things like vehicular homicide while drunk and stuff like that), but there has to be some hard consequences to for illegal behaviors that put others at risk.

And isn't some of her sentence for violating her parole?
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    lindsay-lohan-jail-mugshot.jpg
    Mugshot.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Mugshot.

Good Lord, man, give us a little warning. I just pushed my chair back into the wall when that popped up! :shock:
    How old is she, anyway?!?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Here's a Question, what crime has she commited? other than not kissing the courts ass.
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Here's a Question, what crime has she commited? other than not kissing the courts ass.
    She violated her probation from multiple DUI arrests. She was given several chances to comply with the laws and she has not. Therefore, we have the above picture, taken earlier this morning.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,959
    Mugshot.

Whatever, dude. Just like Britney Spears - the more piggish she becomes, the more attainable she is for me. :thumbup:
    Whatever, dude. Just like Britney Spears - the more piggish she becomes, the more attainable she is for me. :thumbup:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap: Well done sir.
    you know someone is fucked up when robert shapiro won't represent you :lol:

and she'll only serve 14 days
    fife wrote:

Well the self-destructive path she is on may lead to her death. Was joking about the bets on her death. She broke the law, she must go to jail. At most she will be in there 23 days, that's the sad part. Why even bother sentencing her to 90 days when she will only serve 23 or less. It's a fucking joke.
    I'll be back
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    fife wrote:

Well the self-destructive path she is on may lead to her death. Was joking about the bets on her death. She broke the law, she must go to jail. At most she will be in there 23 days, that's the sad part. Why even bother sentencing her to 90 days when she will only serve 23 or less. It's a fucking joke.
    hell, i am a professional @ self-destruction.
    somehow i haven't fully died yet.
    maybe one day i will live.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    fife wrote:

hell, i am a professional @ self-destruction..

Aren't we all
    I'll be back
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Did she do the lip plumping thing?
    14 days ?? all by herself. No biggie.

hope she LEARNS from this!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me