Riot Act-What are the positives?

13»

Comments

• What are the positives? :shock: What are the positives? :oWhat are the positives?!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

R U FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!!!!!!!! :crazy: :wtf: :wtf: :crazy:

RIOT ACT KICKS ALL KINDS OF ASS!!!!!!!

NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID!!! 8-)

and P.S. ......to all you Help, Help haters .......... don't worry about it...some people just aren't meant to "get it" :mrgreen:
  • What are the positives? :shock: What are the positives? :oWhat are the positives?!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

R U FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!!!!!!!! :crazy: :wtf: :wtf: :crazy:

RIOT ACT KICKS ALL KINDS OF ASS!!!!!!!

NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID!!! 8-)

and P.S. ......to all you Help, Help haters .......... don't worry about it...some people just aren't meant to "get it" :mrgreen:

word.
    ~FEEL THE FLOW~
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    I love the comment that Love Boat Captain is "just cheesy". HUH?
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    I firmly believe that in future years, Riot Act will get the credit it deserves. Help,Help is pretty awful, to be fair, but for me, Riot Act is far more interesting, arty and edgy than Avocado and Backspacer put together. Its a real grower of an album. The whole thing is a positive for me, except for Help Help which should never have seen the light of day!! 8-)
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    Edved82 wrote:
    Riot Act is far more interesting, arty and edgy than Avocado and Backspacer put together. Its a real grower of an album.

:thumbup: I Agree ;)
  • The whole album took me a long time to get into. I was more used to the straight-ahead songs off of Ten and Vs. so when it came time to listen to Riot Act and Binaural, I was taken back by how different they were.

But now I love those two albums!!!
  • Cropduster is the best song to take a piss during a concert. That is a positive!

(Note- If you are in the situation when you did not piss during an encore break, and The End or No More get played... that would be 1b or 1c)
    9.29.96, 8.28.98, 9.1.00, 7.5.03, 9.30.05, 6.1.06, 6.19.08, 6.20.08, 6.24.08, 10.27.09, 10.28.09, 10.30.09, 5.20.10, 9.3.11, 9.4.11, 9.2.12, 7.19.13...

2013- Brooklyn2, Philly1, Philly2, NOLA
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    riot act is incredible.
    yep, i said it.
    loved it from day one.

just like each of their albums, it just stands out from the rest because it's so different. that's the beauty of pj.
    so many amazing songs on riot act. lots that get hate, which i never understood.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,076
    It's a mature and great album. Has its own feel and sound.

Backspacer and Avocado are one sad step back from Riot Act IMO.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"