Survey for men

2»

Comments

• __ Posts: 6,651
    Height and wealth are not near the top of the list of traits I look for in a woman. Intellect is.
    I'm honestly afraid to talk about my preferred female body type in an scb thread :P
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a wise man. ;)
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    If not married, yes to both.
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Yes and yes!
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    1. yes
    2. yes

i only date girls that are 5'6-5'8
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    1. Yep, if she has stunning legs its even better.

2. Have done in the past, would do it again in the future
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    scb wrote:
    scb wrote:
    1. Generally speaking, would you seriously date a woman who was much taller than you?

2. Generally speaking, would you seriously date a woman who had a much better education and made much more money than you?

Out of the 2 choices I'd rather deal with option 2.

Given my height # 1 I'm pretty limited with that since I'm a shorty :) I've have felt less comfortable in the past dating girls taller than myself.

My girlfriend now has a much better education but we make about the same $$ although her future is much brighter I'd say. I don't have a problem with it though, actually quite happy about it. :mrgreen:

This is interesting to me because I've always felt like short guys might be cooler with taller women than medium-height guys would be, since so many more women are taller than them. But I don't know your height so maybe I'm thinking of guys who are shorter than you are.

I'm 5' 8" in the right shoes ;) I'm about an inch taller than my girlfriend. Whew! :lol:
    NERDS!
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    scb wrote:
    Out of the 2 choices I'd rather deal with option 2.

Given my height # 1 I'm pretty limited with that since I'm a shorty :) I've have felt less comfortable in the past dating girls taller than myself.

My girlfriend now has a much better education but we make about the same $$ although her future is much brighter I'd say. I don't have a problem with it though, actually quite happy about it. :mrgreen:

This is interesting to me because I've always felt like short guys might be cooler with taller women than medium-height guys would be, since so many more women are taller than them. But I don't know your height so maybe I'm thinking of guys who are shorter than you are.

I'm 5' 8" in the right shoes ;) I'm about an inch taller than my girlfriend. Whew! :lol:

I see. So that makes more sense then, because I'd consider you to be a medium-height guy. :D