Options

Say something nice about a fellow board member.

Comments

• Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716

Will agree 100% about F Me and am very happy I have met him a couple times. West coast tour he will hopefully swing out my way.

I've heard good things and would've liked to have met him too. Although I did catch a glimpse of him from a distance. Lucky me!
    West Coast tour?....doubtful.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    hedonist said:

F Me fucking rocks.

Indeed he does. :plus_one:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728

Will agree 100% about F Me and am very happy I have met him a couple times. West coast tour he will hopefully swing out my way.

I've heard good things and would've liked to have met him too. Although I did catch a glimpse of him from a distance. Lucky me!
    Pretty sure seeing him from a distance is all anyone really sees.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

https://youtu.be/lU9p1WRfA9w
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

Not according to his many fans. I hear he's even spoken to some of them! I wonder what that must be like. :how_interesting:
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I've shared two

Not according to his many fans. I hear he's even spoken to some of them! I wonder what that must be like. :how_interesting:
    Count me among one of the many! I've shared two amazing meals with him, along with another beloved member and her husband.

Stand-up guy on all fronts.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Count me among one of the many! I've shared two amazing meals with him, along with another beloved member and her husband.

Stand-up guy on all fours.
    *fixed
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

hedonist said:

*fixed
    He's got back issues!

...not a euphemism =)
  • Options
    hedonist said:

dankind said:

hedonist said:

*fixed
    He's got back issues!

...not a euphemism =)
    https://youtu.be/_JphDdGV2TU
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Dankind is funny

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    I've had three meals with F Me. Jealous, everybody?

And I agree, Dankind is funny.
  • Options
    Wow, Hedo. Was it as wonderful and magical as I've heard? Did the heavens open up as he walked in? Did you hear angels singing when he spoke? Oh, do tell!

Speaking of nice board members...Dankind cracks me up. Every time I read a thread and want to comment on something, I come across his posts and laugh because 1) it's funny as hell and 2) most of the time it's exactly what I was about to post but he beats me to it.

Also, Whispering Hands (Tree) is such a beautiful soul. She cares so deeply for people and animals...just one of those people you always root for, you know? Wishing her a kickass 2017. She deserves it.
  • Options
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Enkidu said:

I've had three meals with F Me. Jealous, everybody?.

Jealous that you got to bask in the presence of greatness? Duh! Of course! Isn't everyone?
  • Options

Enkidu said:

I've had three meals with F Me. Jealous, everybody?.

Jealous that you got to bask in the presence of greatness? Duh! Of course! Isn't everyone?
    Dude makes everyone eat gonads.

Their praise is clearly some form of Stockholm syndrome.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Enkidu said:

Speaking of nice board members...Dankind cracks me up. Every time I read a thread and want to comment on something, I come across his posts and laugh because 1) it's funny as hell and 2) most of the time it's exactly what I was about to post but he beats me to it.

You posted at the same time about Dankind's sense of humor. Was a bot involved? :confused:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options

Enkidu said:

You posted at the same time about Dankind's sense of humor. Was a bot involved? :confused:
    It's the singularity, don'tcha know?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    edited December 2016
    wrong place
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    @elwayvedder and @derbydave have always been great to me. I hope to meet them in person one day.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Double Dave call out. Have yet to meet Derby Dave but I know I will; and he has always been great to me and everyone else it would appear. Dave/EV? Dude is the best person I know. Not even joking around, the only time I see him is when he is out raising money to help others.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    I could say something nice about DK, but that seems like so much work for dubious value.

Okay, how about..... he has neat hand writing?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

I could say something nice about DK, but that seems like so much work for dubious value.

Okay, how about..... he has neat hand writing?

Well, you DO have an affinity for good penmanship :whistle:

(although, I agree)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    lots of good folks on this board!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    http://community.pearljam.com/profile/RogueStoner
    Also, Whispering Hands (Tree) is such a beautiful soul. She cares so deeply for people and animals...just one of those people you always root for, you know? Wishing her a kickass 2017. She deserves it.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Oops!! Hahahaha!! Sorry RS! That was a pretty amazing typo!!
  • Options
    Hedo is a Billy bad ass!

Thank you hedo!
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Most most welcome, DF :hug:

You are so not a ... :whistle:
  • Options
    Pig is a great guy
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Pig is my hero. (Fuck those current whores that discount Pig!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

Pig is my hero. (Fuck those current whores that discount Pig!)

YES!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead