Erm... We only went and got ENGAGED!!!

2»

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    A PJ themed wedding would be epic... but I don't think our families would understand if we had a lottery system for invites, wristbands on entry and people running about shouting "Oh my god, first dance is LUKIN!!" :lol:

Mind you... that could be a plan :think: 8-)

Don't overestimate the importance of family in making decisions like this, Sian. Just think of the awesome threads this would trigger: "The Official Sian and Audiodave Roll Call and Preparty Info," "Petition: Sian and Audiodave Please Open With 'Long Road'" and of course, "Who Has the Lowest 10C Number For Sian and Dave's Reception?"
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hehe! Dave has suggested a Rocky Horror themed Hen night... It became a plan very quickly... Chime, Helen, Rita et al... I hope you've cleaned your corsets and ironed your suspenders ;)

Dave does realise he doesn't get to go on the Hen Night doesn't he :? :twisted: ... and with the likes of Dunk and Irish Al as friends I suggest no photos on facebook :shock: ... best also not to let them know the date and location of said hen night :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    Hehe! Dave has suggested a Rocky Horror themed Hen night... It became a plan very quickly... Chime, Helen, Rita et al... I hope you've cleaned your corsets and ironed your suspenders ;)

Dave does realise he doesn't get to go on the Hen Night doesn't he :? :twisted: ... and with the likes of Dunk and Irish Al as friends I suggest no photos on facebook :shock: ... best also not to let them know the date and location of said hen night :lol:

Oh god... good point :wtf:

Dave will have to sort his own hen night :P :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • A PJ themed wedding would be epic... but I don't think our families would understand if we had a lottery system for invites, wristbands on entry and people running about shouting "Oh my god, first dance is LUKIN!!" :lol:

Don't overestimate the importance of family in making decisions like this, Sian. Just think of the awesome threads this would trigger: "The Official Sian and Audiodave Roll Call and Preparty Info," "Petition: Sian and Audiodave Please Open With 'Long Road'" and of course, "Who Has the Lowest 10C Number For Sian and Dave's Reception?"

I proper LOL'ed at this :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm thinking a lottery system might be a good idea... :twisted:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623

I think it should be done on seniority based on your "Sian & Dave friend number". You all have these, though you may not reliase it...

:lol:
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

So you haven't convinced Dave that you need to do a 'Belfast' :? ... t'was the 'that idea's genius' look on your face when Ed announced the wedding reception happening at the gig :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:

So you haven't convinced Dave that you need to do a 'Belfast' :? ... t'was the 'that idea's genius' look on your face when Ed announced the wedding reception happening at the gig :mrgreen:

I didn't even know I was getting married at that point... but since you've reminded me... :twisted: :lol:

• audiodave wrote:

I think it should be done on seniority based on your "Sian & Dave friend number". You all have these, though you may not reliase it...

You're not supposed to tell them! :roll:

You have a lot to learn if you're to be my wife now Dave... ;) xx

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    A PJ themed wedding would be epic... but I don't think our families would understand if we had a lottery system for invites, wristbands on entry and people running about shouting "Oh my god, first dance is LUKIN!!" :lol:

Just don't make posters...

My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    POSTERS! Sian, you and Audiodave have a lot of preplanning to do. I'm picturing something involving an undead cat.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    POSTERS! Sian, you and Audiodave have a lot of preplanning to do. I'm picturing something involving an undead cat.

Hopefully they're not limited and they sell them online...

Don't want to have too many threads complaining

8-)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    audiodave wrote:

hmmmm :think: :lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    who needs eharmony when you got the pearl jam message pit

congrats
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

I hope Sea or Kat will create the Official Sian and Audiodave Fanviews and that fifthelement, jennytree, etc. are available to do send relays as they're exchanging vows...

"I DO"

Then the rest of us post madly, "I knew she'd say that!" "Wow, they got to say 'I do?'" and "I am soooo jealous, wish I was there."

and then...

He just put the ring on her finger

Followed by all of us posting madly, "He remembered the ring!" "Sweeeeeeet" and "Plain ring or filigree? More details please"
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

And let's not forget the contrarians with the
    "Sian's hot but Dave Sucks" thread or my favorite
    "Sian's Ex was a better drummer than Dave"
    GoiMTvP.gif

And let's not forget the contrarians with the
    "Sian's hot but Dave Sucks" thread or my favorite
    "Sian's Ex was a better drummer than Dave"

Good point, BD. And of course, everyone's favorite: "Why Now You Don't Marryin"
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    aw, very sweet, congratulations

my best to both of you.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Congratulations to you both!!! :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    That's awesome....congratulations!!!