YARDS Brewery (Philly)

2»

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Dead Man Ale is some good shit. Anything I've ever had from Rogue I've loved. Pretty sure that stuff comes from the Portland area (I know it's somewhere in oregon)

Yeah, it does. All I gotta say about Rogue is - CHIPOTLE ALE. DEAR LORD, is that good.

Speaking of microbrews...you know what sucks about living in PA? buying beer.

Anyone know any decent spots to buy microbrews? If you go to a distributor you have to buy a case. You go to a deli/pizza place, you pay out the ass for a 6 pack. This is one of the the things I hate most about PA...NJ is so much easier

Bella Vista down in the city - I think it's at like 11th & Catharine. There's the Beer Yard in Ardmore behind the Starbucks on Lancaster Ave. And Kunda on Henderson Road in KOP. They're probably the best three I can think of off the top of my head. Bella Vista especially - those dudes can talk beer all day, followed by the Beer Yard dudes.

EDIT: Oh, and there's always Delaware.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

Bella Vista down in the city - I think it's at like 11th & Catharine. There's the Beer Yard in Ardmore behind the Starbucks on Lancaster Ave. And Kunda on Henderson Road in KOP. They're probably the best three I can think of off the top of my head. Bella Vista especially - those dudes can talk beer all day, followed by the Beer Yard dudes.

Nice, the Beer Yard is right around the corner. Gonna have to check that place out. Thanks...
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    The Fixer wrote:

Nice, the Beer Yard is right around the corner. Gonna have to check that place out. Thanks...

Woops. My bad - it's not Ardmore, I meant Wayne. I don't know why I was thinking Ardmore.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    81 wrote:
    never heard of it, and i've had a shit load of beers

YARDS ?

Check out their website

http://www.yardsbrewing.com/
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    81 wrote:

YARDS ?

Check out their website

Yards opened a new facility about a year ago and it looks pretty nice. They have a lot of events there. Was supposed to go to a Cask Beer Festival but didn't make it. Going to try and get there soon.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741

The Foodery(s) has everything and you can buy in small quantities but it is expensive as hell.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:

YARDS ?

Check out their website

Yards opened a new facility about a year ago and it looks pretty nice. They have a lot of events there. Was supposed to go to a Cask Beer Festival but didn't make it. Going to try and get there soon.

Yeah Im definitely going to go for a tour one of these days
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers